PTCHits4u Review v2.0: 10c micro Ponzi stretched across ten tiers
PTCHits4u launched in 2011 as a simple $1 in, $1.50 out Ponzi scheme. The original business model finally collapsed earlier this year around May.
A relaunch has since been announced, so today we’re taking a look at and reviewing PTCHits4u’s new compensation plan.
The PTCHits4u Product Line
PTCHits4u still has no retailable products or services.
Advertising credits are bundled with affiliate deposits, which can be used to display advertising on the PTCHits4u website.
The PTCHits4u Compensation Plan
PTCHits4u affiliates pay $1 a month to participate in a ten level matrix cycler.
The $1 a month affiliate membership fee is commissionable and paid out down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10 cents
- levels 2 and 3 – 5 cents
Matrix sizes used in PTCHits4u’s cycler are 1×2 and 1×3.
A 1×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix with two positions below them to fill:
A 1×3 matrix adds an additional position to fill.
Commissions are paid once all positions in the matrix are filled. Matrix positions are filled as new and existing PTCHits4u affiliates purchase new matrix positions.
Assuming a PTCHits4u affiliate has paid their monthly $1 fee, by clicking on 10 ads a day they can generate a new cycler position. Positions also appear to be purchasable for 10 cents each.
Once obtained or purchased, a PTCHits4u matrix position is fed through a ten level cycler as follows:
- Starter (1×2 matrix) – 4 cent commission and cycles into Level 2
- Level 2 (1×2 matrix) – 5 cent commission and cycles into Level 3
- Level 3 (1×2 matrix) – 6 cent commission and cycles into Level 4
- Level 4 (1×2 matrix) – 7 cent commission and cycles into Level 5
- Level 5 (1×2 matrix) – 8 cent commission and cycles into Level 6
- Level 6 (1×3 matrix) – $1 commission and cycles into Level 7
- Level 7 (1×3 matrix) – $2 commission and cycles into Level 8
- Level 8 (1×3 matrix) – $3 commission and cycles into Level 9
- Level 9 (1×3 matrix) – $4 commission and cycles into Level 10
- Level 10 (1×3 matrix) – $20 commission
Referral commissions in PTCHits4u are paid out when personally recruited affiliates cycle out of specific matrix tiers as follows:
- Starter – 1 cent referral commission
- Level 2 – 2 cents cent referral commission
- Level 3 – 3 cents referral commission
- Level 4 – 4 cents referral commission
- Level 5 – 5 cents referral commission
- Level 6 – 39 cents referral commission
- Levels 7 to 9 – $1 referral commission
- Level 10 – $5 referral commission
PTCHits4u affiliate membership is $1 a month.
PTCHits4u’s new business model is about as far as you can stretch a micro Ponzi.
The basic math behind the scheme is 10 cents in, $30.30 out. Raw numbers you’re looking at 303 position purchases to generate a single ten-tier cycle.
More once referral commissions and a $5 admin fee are factored in.
As with the original PTCHits4u model, new affiliate investment is used to pay off existing investors. This sees PTCHits4u retains its fraudulent Ponzi nature in the reboot.
As with the original model, once affiliate investment dies out PTCHit4u will collapse (again).
Through preloaded positions and $5 of every tier 10 ROI paid out, there’s a good chance admin Neil Duffy (aka Neil Duff) will hold the only positions to cycle.
At least in any significant manner, which in PTCHits4u’s business model is cycler tier 6 to break even.
Bottom line? Same as any other Ponzi collapse, most PTCHits4u affiliates will lose money.