Prostox Review: AI trading ruse Ponzi scheme
Prostox fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Prostox’s website domain (“prostox.co”), was privately registered on July 12th, 2023.
Of note is Prostox’s sole marketing video featuring a woman with a distinct Indian accent (could also be Pakistan or Bangladesh).
While not definitive, this suggests Prostox is being run by someone with ties to the India, Pakistan and Bangladesh region.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Prostox has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Prostox affiliate membership itself.
Prostox’s Compensation Plan
Prostox affiliates invest USD equivalents in cryptocurrency. This done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Star AI – invest $50 or more and receive 1% a day for 5 to 45 days
- National AI – invest $500 or more and receive 1.5% a day for 10 to 90 days
- Crown AI – invest $2000 or more and receive 2% a day for 15 to 120 days
- Royal AI – invest $5000 or more and receive 2.5% a day for 20 to 180 days
The MLM side of Prostox pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Prostox Affiliate Ranks
There are eight ranks within Prostox’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Regular – sign up as a Prostox affiliate
- Maverick – invest $500 and generate at least $1000 in downline investment volume
- Cavalier – invest $1000 and generate at least $10,000 in downline investment volume
- Lead 1 – invest $5000 and generate at least $20,000 in downline investment volume
- Lead 2 – invest $10,000 and generate at least $75,000 in downline investment volume
- Hero – invest $15,000 and generate at least $100,000 in downline investment volume
- Pinnacle – invest $20,000 and generate at least $200,000 in downline investment volume
- Icon – invest $50,000 and generate at least $500,000 in downline investment volume
Prostox pays referral commissions down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- Regular ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Maverick ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Cavalier ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Lead 1 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Lead 2 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Hero ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Pinnacle ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Icon ranked affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
Prostox pays a ROI match on daily returns paid to personally recruited affiliates:
- Regular ranked affiliates earn a 1% match
- Maverick ranked affiliates earn a 3% match
- Cavalier ranked affiliates earn a 5% match
- Lead 1 ranked affiliates earn a 10% match
- Lead 2 ranked affiliates earn a 20% match
- Hero ranked affiliates earn a 30% match
- Pinnacle ranked affiliates earn a 40% match
- Icon ranked affiliates earn a 50% match
Rank Achievement Bonus
Prostox rewards affiliates for qualifying at Maverick and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Maverick and receive $100
- qualify at Cavalier and receive $400
- qualify at Lead 1 and receive $1000
- qualify at Lead 2 and receive $2500
- qualify at Hero and receive $4000
- qualify at Pinnacle and receive $10,000
- qualify at Icon and receive $30,000
Prostox affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Prostox solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Prostox represents it generates ROI revenue via AI trading:
Prostox AI refers to the use of artificial intelligence algorithms and models to make investment decisions in the stock market.
No evidence of Prostox trading, AI or otherwise, is provided. Furthermore, Prostox’s AI trading ruse fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Prostox already has an AI trading bot capable of legitimately generating 2.5% a day on a consistent basis, what do they need your money for.
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Prostox is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliate withdrawals would make Prostox a Ponzi scheme.
Additionally, with nothing marketed or sold to retail customers, the MLM side of Prostox operates as a pyramid scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Prostox of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 5th September 2023 – Prostox has collapsed.
Sometime over the last twenty-four Prostox’s website and previously accessible social media profiles have been disabled.