Polinur Review: Metaverse buzz word Russian Ponzi
Polinur provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Polinur’s website domain (“polinur.me”), was privately registered on April 24th, 2022. The company however only recently launched in June.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Polinur provides incorporation information for “Polinur Me Limited” in Hong Kong.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation anywhere is meaningless. This is due to the ease with which scammers can incorporate shell companies using bogus information.
If take a look at Polinur’s website source-code, we see the company is using Jivo’s support platform:
Jivo is a Russian company. GrenMiner is a Ponzi scheme BehindMLM recently noted also used Jivo.
Launched only a few months ago, at time of publication GrenMiner’s website is currently unresponsive. Further research reveals the Ponzi scheme collapsed a few days ago.
Further supporting Polinur’s ties to Russia is a fraud warning issued by the Central Bank of Russia on July 6th.
Together this strongly suggests Polinur is likely being run by Russians. The scammers behind GrenMiner are also likely behind Polinur.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Polinur has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Polinur affiliate membership itself.
Polinur’s Compensation Plan
Polinur affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Hermes – invest $20 to $49,999 and receive 1.4% a day
- Dionis – invest $5000 to $19,999.99 and receive 0.8% every 12 hours
- Gefest – invest $20,000 to $49,999.99 and receive 0.45% every 6 hours
- Promethei – invest $50,000 to $99,999.99 and receive 0.26% every 3 hours
- Apollon – invest $100,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 0.1% every hour
The MLM side of Polinur pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Polinur Affiliate Ranks
There are five affiliate ranks within Polinur’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Investor – sign up as a Polinur affiliate
- Partner – personally recruit affiliates who together have invested $20,000
- Leader – personally recruit affiliates who together have invested $60,000
- Best Leader – personally recruit affiliates who together have invested $120,000
- Star of Meta – personally recruit affiliates who together have invested $200,000
Polinur pays referral commissions on invested funds via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Polinur caps payable referral commissions at ten unilevel team levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these ten levels based on rank:
- Investors earn 8% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 1% on level 2, 0.7% on level 3, 0.6% on level 4, 0.5% on level 5, 0.4% on level 6, 0.3% on level 7, 0.2% on level 8 and 0.1% on levels 9 and 10
- Partners earn 12% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on level 3, 0.7% on level 4, 0.6% on level 5, 0.5% on level 6, 0.4% on level 7, 0.3% on level 8, 0.2% on level 9 and 0.1% on level 10
- Leaders earn 14% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4, 0.8% on level 5, 0.6% on level 6, 0.5% on level 7, 0.4% on level 8, 0.3% on level 9 and 0.2% on level 10
- Best Leaders earn 16% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5, 0.8% on level 6, 0.7% on level 7, 0.6% on level 8, 0.5% on level 9 and 0.4% on level 10
- Star of Metas earn 18% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5, 1% on level 6, 0.9% on level 7, 0.8% on level 8, 0.7% on level 9 and 0.6% on level 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Polinur rewards affiliates for qualifying at Partner and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Partner and receive $250, a $500 investment bonus and fifteen 6% vouchers
- qualify at Leader and receive $500, a $1000 investment bonus and twenty 8% vouchers
- qualify at Best Leader and receive $1000, a $2000 investment bonus and thirty 12% vouchers
- qualify at Star of Meta and receive $2000, a $4000 investment bonus and forty 15% vouchers
Vouchers are used on new investment amounts, with the bonus amount added to the amount invested. E.g. if you invest $100 with a 15% voucher your invested amount is boosted to $115.
Polinur vouchers can either be used by an affiliate or given away to recruits as a marketing incentive.
Partner of the Week Bonus
Polinur rewards the company’s top recruiters by investment volume each week:
- first place receives $500
- second place receives $300
- third place receives $200
Polinur affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $20 investment.
Polinur solicits investment in cryptocurrency, as well as USD through PerfectMoney.
Polinur’s marketing ruse is “metaverses”.
The basis of our company is a staff of developers specializing in creating software for metaverses.
We specialize in creating software for metaverses. Effective solutions of an experienced team in the future will allow you to create full, open worlds with many functions and features.
What does that have to do with a passive investment opportunity? Nothing. It’s just marketing waffle attached to a Ponzi scheme.
Polinur affiliates sign up, invest and steal subsequently invested funds when they withdraw. The MLM side of the business is a pyramid scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Polinur of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
At time of publication the weekly leader of Polinur’s Partner of the Week Bonus is Manny Delgado.
Delgado has purportedly recruited eighty-seven investors into Polinur, who together have invested $33,113.
Delgado promotes Ponzi schemes on YouTube, FaceBook and Telegram:
According to his FaceBook profile, Delgado is based out of Florida in the US.
Securities in the US are regulated by the SEC. Neither Polinur or Delgado are registered with the SEC.
Promoting unregistered securities is illegal as per the Securities and Exchange Act.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Funds are lost to scammers running the Ponzi schemes, as well as early promoters like Manny Delgado.
Update 22nd August 2022 – Polinur has collapsed.