Phenomenal Club Review: Dumb math Russian crypto Ponzi
Phenomenal Club provides no information about who owns or runs the company on its website.
Phenomenal Club’s website domain (“pnmtoken.com”) was privately registered on October 13th, 2020.
At the time of publication Phenomenal Club’s website is a funnel to the company’s Telegram bot.
Phenomenal Club promises that a “whole new website and product” is coming at some point.
Meanwhile a visit to Phenomenal Club’s official YouTube channel reveals a large amount of Russian marketing videos:
This strongly suggests whoever is running Phenomenal Club is based out of Russia and/or the Ukraine.
Alexa currently ranks top sources of traffic to Phenomenal Club’s website as Uzbekistan (64%), Russia (14%) and the Ukraine (5%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Phenomenal Club’s Products
Phenomenal Club has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Phenomenal Club affiliate membership itself.
Phenomenal Club’s Compensation Plan
Phenomenal Club affiliates purchase 1 phenomenal token (PNM) positions in a seventeen-tier 2×2 matrix cycler.
Note that Phenomenal Club do not publish the current internally manipulated value of PNM.
A 2×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these two positions into another two positions each.
Each 2×2 matrix houses six positions. As the four positions on the second level are filled, commissions are paid out.
When all four positions are filled, via direct and indirect recruitment of Phenomenal Club affiliates who buy into the cycler, a “cycle” is triggered.
In addition to receiving the fourth commission payout (for filling the fourth position) and new lesser tier cycler positions, the position at the top of the matrix also “cycles” into the next cycler tier.
Note that commission payments for filling cycler positions are paid in PNM tokens.
To keep thing simple, I’m just going to bundle complete payments across each Phenomenal Club cycler tier (as opposed to each individual payment for filling one position).
With all that in mind, these are the corresponding payouts across Phenomenal Club’s seventeen tier cycler:
- SP1 – 1 PNM in cycle commissions and cycles into SP2
- SP2 – 3 PNM in cycle commissions, generates two new SP1 positions and cycles into SP3
- SP3 – 5 PNM in cycle commissions, generates four new SP1 positions and cycles into SP4
- SP4 – 1 PNM in cycle commissions, generates eight SP1 positions and cycles into SP5
- SP5 – 88.4 PNM in cycle commissions, generates twelve SP1 positions, one SP2, SP3 and SP4 position and cycles into SP6
- SP6 – 66.66 PNM in cycle commissions, generates sixteen SP1 positions, one SP2 and SP3 position, and cycles into SP7
- SP7 – 92.47 PNM in cycle commissions, generates twenty-four SP1 positions, two SP2 positions and one SP3 position, and cycles into SP8
- SP8 – 135.76 PNM in cycle commissions, generates twenty-eight SP1 positions, two SP2 positions, one SP3 and SP4 position, and cycles into SP9
- SP9 – 146.76 PNM in cycle commissions, generates thirty-two SP1 positions, two SP2 positions and one SP3, SP4 and SP6 position, and cycles into SP10
- SP10 – 126.76 PNM in cycle commissions, generates ten SP2 positions, one SP6 and SP7 position, and cycles into SP11
- SP11 – 253.52 PNM in cycle commissions, generates one SP5, SP6, SP7 and SP8 position, and cycles into SP12
- SP12 – 507.04 PNM in cycle commissions, two SP5, SP6 and SP7 positions, generates one SP8 and SP9 position, and cycles into SP13
- SP13 – 1014.08 PNM in cycle commissions, generates two SP2, SP3, SP4, SP5, SP6, SP7, SP8 and SP9 positions, generates one SP10 position and cycles into SP14
- SP14 – 2654.40 PNM in cycle commissions, generates eight SP2, SP3, SP4 and SP5 positions, and cycles into SP15
- SP15 – 4720.35 PNM in cycle commissions, generates sixteen SP6 positions, generates eight SP7, SP8 and SP9 positions, and cycles into SP16
- SP16 – 8884 PNM in cycle commissions, generates eight SP10 positions, generates four SP11 and SP12 positions, generates two SP13 positions, and cycles into SP17
- SP17 – 24,099.18 PNM in cycle commissions, generates one hundred SP2, SP3 and SP4 positions, generates 50 SP5 positions, generates forty SP6 positions, generates thirty SP7 positions, generates twenty SP8 positions, generates two SP14 and SP15 positions, and generates one new SP17 position
Referral commissions are paid upline across three levels of recruitment (think unilevel three levels but paid up).
That is the recruiting affiliate, whoever recruited them (first upline) and whoever recruited them (second upline).
Phenomenal Club pays a referral commission when certain positions across each matrix tier are filled.
Rather than list them individually, I’ve grouped them together per cycler tier as a whole.
- SP1 – no referral commissions paid
- SP2 – 1 PNM paid upline
- SP3 – no referral commissions paid
- SP4 – 2 PNM paid upline
- SP5 – 14 PNM paid upline
- SP6 – 7.5 PNM paid upline
- SP7 – 10.25 PNM paid upline
- SP8 – 15.37 PNM paid upline
- SP9 – 25.56 PNM paid upline
- SP10 – 3.81 PNM paid upline
- SP11 – 38.09 PNM paid upline
- SP12 – 51.9 PNM paid upline
- SP13 – no referral commissions paid
- SP14 – 657.80 PNM paid upline
- SP15 – 745.25 PNM paid upline
- SP16 – 932.96 PNM paid upline
- SP17 – 2305.61 PNM paid upline
As I understand it these amounts are paid to each of the three upline affiliates (as opposed to the amount being split).
Joining Phenomenal Club
Phenomenal Club affiliate membership appears to be free.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity is tied to a minimum 1 PNM cycler position purchase.
Phenomenal Club Conclusion
Phenomenal Club combines Ponzi points with a simple matrix Ponzi cycler.
PNM is worthless outside of Phenomenal Club itself. This manipulation is based on some of the dumbest math I’ve seen, even for MLM crypto.
PNM’s internal value is supposedly pegged to the rate of investment. Affiliates invest bitcoin, get PNM and that drives up PNM’s internal value.
PNM started at $1 when it launched, allowing admins and early adopters to get in cheap.
Phenomenal Club doesn’t ever drop the internal value of PNM. They claim this is sustainable because when an affiliate withdraws, by converting PNM back into bitcoin, the company destroys the withdrawn PNM tokens.
Putting aside Phenomenal Club can generate infinity tokens, only ever increasing the value of the token will exhaust invested bitcoin.
Whether you destroy tokens that are used to withdraw has no effect on invested bitcoin depleting every time there’s a withdrawal request.
Phenomenal Club refers to their Ponzi cycler as “staking pools”. That aside it’s a straight-forward seventeen-tier cycler.
Affiliates purchase matrix positions for 1 PNM. They then proceed through the cycler as long as new positions are purchased by newly recruited and existing affiliates after them.
One need only look at the enormous amount of phantom positions generated by just one position cycling through all seven tiers, to realize this is just as unsustainable as the PNM internal value math.
Like any cycler, Phenomenal Club’s cycler will shuffle most of the paid in bitcoin to early positions – held exclusively by its anonymous admins and early recruiters.
When recruitment tanks, everybody else’s positions are trapped in the system. The money attached to these positions has already been withdrawn, and the system collapses.
Going by the message on Phenomenal Club’s website, this appears to have already or be in the process of happening.
One can safely assume Phenomenal Club’s “whole new website and product” will be more of the same.
At the end of the day though you can’t beat math. The majority of participants in Ponzi schemes inevitably lose out.