Orscorp Industries Review: 9% daily forex ROI?
Orscorp Industries operate in the forex MLM niche and provide a corporate address in London, UK on their website. This is supported by a a provided UK incorporation certificate.
Further research reveals Orscorp Industries’ UK address is a virtual address provided by Regus. This suggests Orscorp Industries exists in the UK in name only.
The Orscorp Industries website identifies Davas Eric Mongi as founder of the company (November, 2016).
Mongi is credited with joining Neto Trade as a Trading Manager in 2014 and LMFX as a Finance Manager in 2015.
I wasn’t able to independently verify who Davas Eric Mongi is, nor his purported forex history or whether or not he has any experience in MLM.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Orscorp Industries Products
Orscorp Industries has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Orscorp Industries affiliate membership itself.
The Orscorp Industries Compensation Plan
Orscorp Industries affiliates invest in $10 “OIS Packs” on the promise of an advertised 180% ROI.
The 180% ROI is paid out daily at a rate of 2% to 6% throughout Monday to Friday.
An Orscorp Industries affiliate is able to increase the daily ROI rate based on how much they have invested as follows:
- invest in 51 to 250 OIS Packs and receive a 1.1x daily ROI multiplier
- invest in 251 to 1000 OIS Packs and receive a 1.2x daily ROI multiplier
- invest in 1001 to 5000 OIS Packs and receive a 1.3x daily ROI multiplier
- invest in 5001 or more OIS Packs and receive a 1.5x daily ROI multiplier
Orscorp Industries pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested down a maximum of five unilevel levels.
How many unilevel levels an Orscorp Industries affiliate can earn residual commissions on is determined by downline investment volume.
- Basic (sign up as an Orscorp Industries affiliate) – 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3, capped at $500 a week
- Standard (invest in at least 50 OIS Packs and have at least $5000 in downline investment volume) – 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3, capped at $1000 a week
- Agent (invest in at least 100 OIS Packs and have at least $25,000 in downline investment volume) – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4, capped at $2000 a week
- Professional (invest in at least 1000 OIS Packs and have at least $250,000 in downline investment volume) – 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4, capped at $3200 a week
- Manager (invest in at least 50 OIS Packs and have at least $5000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
Orscorp Industries can earn a bonus for spamming the internet with Orscorp Industries advertising.
An affiliate earns $5 to $10 if they spam social media and $10 to $25 if they create a “video review”.
Orscorp Industries claim to be a ‘global Forex trading and investment company that specializes in global financial markets‘.
The ruse behind the company’s daily ROI of up to 9% is forex trading, yet Orscorp Industries provide no proof whatsoever of any trading taking place.
Much the less linking any trading, if it existed, with the daily ROI Orscorp Industries pays affiliates.
In the absence of trading proof, one can measure the legitimacy of Orscorp Industries via the Ponzi logic test.
Every investor gets floating rate in range from 2% and up to 6% per day from Monday to Friday.
Taking into consideration the maximum daily ROI multiplier of 1.5x, that brings us to a potential daily ROI of 3% to 9%.
If Davas Eric Mongi was able to legitimately generate a 3% to 9% daily ROI, why would he be wasting his time soliciting investment from affiliates?
A 3% to 9% daily ROI translates into an annual ROI of between 1095% to 3285%. Even a modest bank loan would make Mongi a very rich man in a few years under this scenario.
Orscorp Industries very much fails the Ponzi logic test, with the only viable explanation being new affiliate funds are being used to pay off existing investors.
The residual commissions aim to keep new affiliate investment rates up, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will newly invested funds.
This will see Orscorp Industries unable to meet its daily ROI obligations, triggering a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes sees most participants lose money.