Options Knight Review: Cryptocurrency bot weekly Ponzi returns
Options Knight provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
In the footer of Options Knight’s website, the company claims to be ‘Owned by Crystal Finance LLC’. A virtual office address in Miami, Florida is also provided.
A search of Florida’s Division of Corporation reveals an entry for Crystal Finance LLC, first incorporated back in June 2017.
Whether the actual Crystal Finance LLC has anything to do with Options Knight is unclear.
Option Knight’s website domain (“optionsknight.com”) was first registered in 2018.
The private registration was last updated on May 14th, 2019, which is likely when the current owner(s) took possession of it.
Options Knight’s website defaults to Portuguese, suggesting whoever owns it is either from Portugal or a Portuguese speaking country.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Options Knight’s Products
Options Knight has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Options Knight affiliate membership itself.
Options Knight’s Compensation Plan
Options Knight affiliates invest euros on the promise of advertised returns.
- Bronze – invest €149 to €499 EUR and receive 4% to 7% a week
- Silver – invest €500 to €2499 EUR and receive 5% to 8% a week
- Gold – invest €2500 to €9999 EUR and receive 5% to 9% a week
- Investor – invest €10,000 to €99,900 EUR and receive 7% to 12.5% a week
Options Knight pays a 10% referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Options Knight pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Options Knight tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
- Bronze tier investment generates 50 points
- Silver tier investment generates 200 points
- Gold tier investment generates 500 points
- Investor tier investment points generated not provided
To qualify for residual commission an Options Knight affiliate must recruit at least two investing affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of tallied up points on the weaker binary team side.
How much of a residual commission rate is paid out is determined by how much an Options Knight affiliate themselves has invested:
- Bronze tier affiliates are paid a 5% residual commission rate
- Silver tier affiliates are paid a 25% residual commission rate
- Gold tier affiliates are paid a 50% residual commission rate
- Investor tier residual commission rate is not provided
Calculated residual commission rates are paid out at a rate of 1 point = 1 euro.
After investment volume is paid out it is matched on the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over into the following day.
Options Knight rewards affiliates for convincing others to invest.
- Pearl – recruit at least four affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 10,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a vacation or €500 EUR
- Sapphire – recruit at least eight affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 25,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a cruise or €1000 EUR
- Ruby – recruit at least twelve affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 50,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive an iPad and iPhone or €2500 EUR
- Emerald – recruit at least eighteen affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 100,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Renault Twizy Life electric vehicle or €5000 EUR
- Diamond – recruit at least twenty-five affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 500,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Mini Cooper S Cabrio or €25,000 EUR
- Black Diamond – recruit at least fifty affiliate investors, generate an accumulated 1,000,000 points in weaker binary team side volume and receive a Porsche 911 Targa or €75,000 EUR
Joining Options Knight
Options Knight affiliate membership is tied to a €149 to €99,900 EUR investment.
- Bronze – invest €149 to €499 EUR plus €25 EUR activation fee and ongoing €10 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Silver – invest €500 to €2499 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €20 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Gold – invest €2500 to €9999 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €50 EUR monthly maintenance fee
- Investor – invest €10,000 to €99,900 EUR plus €50 EUR activation fee and ongoing €50 EUR monthly maintenance fee
Options Knight claims to generate external revenue via automated cryptocurrency trading.
Our technology consists of an exclusive trading robot based on the most promising and recent machine learning technology.
No evidence of Options Knight trading, using trading revenue or any other source of external revenue to pay affiliates is provided.
Furthermore Options Knight’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Options Knight’s anonymous owner was able to legitimately generate a consistent €167,400 annual return off a €50,000 EUR investment as advertised:
Why would they be selling access to their system for as little as €150 EUR plus fees?
Surely a 29.8% ROI without compounding is worth quietly investing in and keeping to yourself?
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Options Knight is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates weekly returns makes Options Knight a Ponzi scheme.
Furthermore, by representing the company is based out of Florida in the US, Options Knight is required to register with the SEC.
A search of the SEC’s Edgar database reveals that neither Options Knight or Crystal Finance LLC is registered, meaning both companies are committing securities fraud.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve Options Knight of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.