OnmaxDT Review: USDT Ponzi scheme targeting Sri Lanka
OnmaxDT provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the company.
In the company’s marketing material, made up OnmaxDT executives are provided:
For some reason OnmaxDT provide a random residential address in Queensland, Australia on their website.
OnmaxDT’s website domain (“onmaxdt.com”), was first registered in July 2021. The private registration was last updated on March 3rd, 2022.
SimilarWeb ranks traffic to OnmaxDT’s website as originating from Sri Lanka (98%) and Hong Kong (2%)
As opposed to being based out of Australia, 98% website traffic suggests OnmaxDT is being run from Sri Lanka.
It would certainly fit with fake executive names and broken English all over OnmaxDT’s website.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
OnmaxDT has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market OnmaxDT affiliate membership itself.
OnmaxDT’s Compensation Plan
OnmaxDT affiliates invest tether (USDT), on the promise of a 300% ROI paid within 15 months.
- PowerMax P1 – invest $100 and receive $300
- PowerMax P2 – invest $250 and receive $750
- PowerMax P3 – invest $500 and receive $1500
- SuperMax S1 – invest $1000 and receive $3000
- SuperMax S2 – invest $2500 and receive $7500
- SuperMax S3 – invest $5000 and receive $15,000
- UltraMax U1 – invest $10,000 and receive $30,000
- UltraMax U2 – invest $25,000 and receive $75,000
- UltraMax U3 – invest $50,000 and receive $150,000
Returns are paid out daily between 0.75% to 1.25%.
The MLM side of OnmaxDT pays on investment by recruited affiliates.
OnmaxDT Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within OnmaxDT’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an OnmaxDT affiliate and maintain an active investment
- Agent – recruit two affiliates and generate 1000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Senior Agent – maintain two personally recruited affiliates and generate 2500 USDT in downline investment volume
- Manager – recruit two Agents and generate 8000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Senior Manager – recruit two Senior Agents and generate 20,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Executive – recruit two Managers and generate 75,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Senior Executive – recruit two Senior Managers and generate 250,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Onmax Specialist – recruit two Executives and generate 600,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Ambassador – recruit two Onmax Specialists and generate 2,000,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Elite Ambassador – recruit two Ambassadors and generate 4,5000,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Global Advisor – recruit two Elite Ambassadors and generate 9,500,000 USDT in downline investment volume
Note that recruited affiliates must be placed one in both sides of the binary team.
OnmaxDT restricts withdrawals based on rank:
- Agents can withdraw up to 1000 USDT a day
- Senior Agents can withdraw up to 2000 USDT a day
- Managers can withdraw up to 3000 USDT a day
- Senior Managers can withdraw up to 4000 USDT a day
- Executives can withdraw up to 5000 USDT a day
- Senior Executives can withdraw up to 6000 USDT a day
- Onmax Specialists can withdraw up to 7000 USDT a day
- Ambassadors can withdraw up to 8000 USDT a day
- Elite Ambassadors can withdraw up to 9000 USDT a day
- Global Advisors can withdraw up to 10,000 USDT a day
OnmaxDT pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
OnmaxDT caps payable unilevel team levels at eight.
Referal commissions are paid as a percentage of USDT invested across these eight levels based on how much an affiliate themselves has invested:
- PowerMax tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- SuperMax tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- UltraMax tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
Residual Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day OnmaxDT calculates new investment volume (BV) on both sides of the binary team.
- PowerMax P1 investment generates 20 BV
- PowerMax P2 investment generates 50 BV
- PowerMax P3 investment generates 100 BV
- SuperMax S1 investment generates 200 BV
- SuperMax S2 investment generates 500 BV
- SuperMax S3 investment generates 1000 BV
- UltraMax U1 investment generates 2000 BV
- UltraMax U2 investment generates 5000 BV
- UltraMax U3 investment generates 10,000 BV
Affiliates are paid up to 45% of BV generated on their weaker binary team side:
- PowerMax tier affiliates earn a 35% binary residual commission rate
- SuperMax tier affiliates earn a 40% binary residual commission rate
- UltraMax tier affiliates earn a 45% binary residual commission rate
Paid volume is ratio matched 500 BV on the stronger side against 200 BV on the weaker side (you are paid a percentage of the 200 BV ratio).
Once paid out on, volume is flushed with leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carrying over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
OnmaxDT rewards affiliates for qualifying at Agent and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Agent and receive 10 USDT
- qualify at Senior Agent and receive 50 USDT
- qualify at Manager and receive 100 USDT
- qualify at Senior Manager and receive 150 USDT
- qualify at Executive and receive 250 USDT
OnmaxDT affiliate membership is $15 plus a $100 to $50,000 investment.
Each reinvestment attracts another $15 fee.
The more an OnmaxDT affiliate invests, the higher their income potential.
OnmaxDT’s business ruse is a string of jargon that makes no sense:
Overall business operations are carried out in a process of distributing customer benefits to marketers through a Digital Marketing platform based on internet protocol.
In reality OnmaxDT is a simple Ponzi scheme attached to pyramid recruitment.
OnmaxDT provide no evidence of external revenue generation. The only source of revenue entering the company is new investment.
Using new investment to pay fund ROI returns makes OnmaxDT a Ponzi scheme.
It’s also a pyramid scheme by way of nothing being marketed to or sold to retail customers. 100% of commissions paid out by OnmaxDT are tied to recruitment.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve OnmaxDT of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 21st March 2023 – The Central Bank of Sri Lanka has certified OnmaxDT as an illegal pyramid scheme.
Leave a Reply...