My Earnings Review: Seven-tier matrix cycler Ponzi
The My Earnings FAQ states that the company is ‘own(ed) by Mike Seacrest and Eric Chin‘.
A marketing video on the My Earnings website is hosted on a YouTube channel bearing the name “Kevin Icecreast”.
I wasn’t able to find any information on Mike Seacrest, but Eric Chin and Kevin Icecreasts’s Facebook profiles are bogus.
Kevin Icecreast’s profile photo is that of the director Kevin Smith. Eric Chin’s Facebook profile uses a photo of Kevin Marks, a former Google employee.
The Eric Chin Facebook profile popped up earlier this year in conjunction with Progmatic AdsPaid, a Ponzi scheme launched in January.
At the time of publication the Progmatic AdsPaid website domain was unresponsive, suggesting the scheme has collapsed.
A fourth name appears in the My Earnings domain registration. The My Earnings domain was registered on March 8th 2016 and lists Michael Dwen as the owner.
An address in Belize is also provided, with further research revealing it to belong to International Corporate Services.
International Corporate Services advise on their website that they provide shell companies in Belize for $650.
Realistically there’s a good chance the bogus Facebook profiles attached to My Earnings’ admins belong to the same person.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The My Earnings Product Line
My Earnings has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market My Earnings affiliate membership itself.
The My Earnings Compensation Plan
The My Earnings compensation plan sees affiliates purchase $25 positions in a seven-tier matrix cycler.
My Earnings use a combination of 2×1 and 2×2 matrices in their cycler.
A 2×1 matrix is straight-forward, requiring only two positions filled in order to generate a cycle:
A 2×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of the matrix with two positions directly under them:
These initial two positions form the first level of the matrix, with the second level generated by splitting each of the two positions into another two positions each.
A complete 2×2 matrix houses a total of six positions.
Commissions are paid when a My Earnings affiliate fills all positions in a matrix. Positions in a matrix are filled via subsequent purchases made by new and existing My Earnings affiliates.
A complete matrix generates a cycle commission on each matrix cycler tier as follows:
- Treasure Box (2×1 matrix, positions cost $25) – $10 commission and cycles into a new Pearl matrix
- Pearl (2×2) – $30 commission, generates a new Pearl matrix position and cycles into a new Topaz matrix (note that Pearl re-entry positions do not advance to Topaz)
- Topaz (2×2) – $60 commission, generates a new Topaz matrix position and cycles into a new Sapphire matrix (note that Topaz re-entry positions do not advance to Sapphire)
- Sapphire (2×2) – $100 commission, generates a new Sapphire matrix position and cycles into a new Emerald matrix (note that Sapphire re-entry positions do not advance to Emerald
- Emerald (2×2) – $160 commission, generates a new Sapphire matrix position and cycles into a new Ruby matrix (note that Emerald re-entry positions do not advance to Ruby)
- Ruby (2×2) – $600 commission, generates a new Ruby matrix position and cycles into a new Diamond matrix (note that re-entry positions do not advance to Diamond)
- Diamond (2×2) – $4000 commission and cycles into a new Diamond matrix
A referral commission is paid out when a personally recruited affiliate enters a matrix tier. A matching bonus is paid when the same affiliates cycle out of a matrix tier.
Corresponding referral and matching bonus payments for each My Earnings matrix cycler tier are as follows:
- Treasure Box – $3 referral commission and $1 matching bonus
- Topaz – $5 referral commission and $2 matching bonus
- Sapphire – $10 referral commission and $5 matching bonus
- Emerald – $25 referral commission and $10 matching bonus
- Ruby – $50 referral commission and $20 matching bonus
- Diamond – $150 referral commission and $30 matching bonus
Note that neither referral commissions or matching bonuses are paid on re-entry positions.
Joining My Earnings
Affiliate membership with My Earnings is free, however affiliates must purchase at least one $25 matrix position to participate in the attached income opportunity.
Whereas Progmatic AdsPaid was a combination of revenue sharing and matrix cycler Ponzi fraud, My Earnings is a reboot of just the matrix side of the business.
My Earnings affiliates invest $25 in matrix positions on the promise of an eventual $4960 ROI.
This requires a minimum of 199 $25 matrix position purchases, with the actual number being higher owing to how a matrix fills, referral commissions and matching bonuses.
That the ROI is paid out of positions purchased by other My Earnings affiliates makes the opportunity a Ponzi scheme.
Given the higher number of position purchases required for just one matrix position to cycle, the only positions to make it to the upper cycler tiers will be preloaded positions owned by My Earnings anonymous admin.
Through those positions the admin will receive the majority of funds invested, leaving the majority of My Earnings affiliates with a loss.
For evidence of this one need look no further than Progmatic AdsPaid, which at launch promised to break ‘the jinx of program failure‘ with a “periodic program restart”.
Similarly, My Earnings asks;
Ever Been In A Matrix That Stalled?
That’s NOT Going To Happen Here
Because We’ve Taken Measures Against That!
Marketing nonsense aside, once recruitment of affiliates dies down so too will new funds entering the scheme. This will see My Earnings collapse, just like Progmatic AdsPaid before it.