Lucky Ape Review: AI trading bot ruse Ponzi
Lucky Ape fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Lucky Ape’s website domain (“luckyape.ai”), was privately registered on August 24th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Lucky Ape’s Products
Lucky Ape has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Lucky Ape affiliate membership itself.
Lucky Ape’s Compensation Plan
Lucky Ape affiliates invest USD equivalents in cryptocurrency.
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Bonobo Ape – invest $200 to $1499 and receive 1.5% a day for 80 days
- Orangutan Ape – invest $1500 to $2999 and receive 2% a day for 80 days
- Gorilla Ape – invest $3000 or more and receive 2.5% a day for 80 days
The MLM side of Lucky Ape pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Lucky Ape Affiliate Ranks
There are six ranks within Lucky Ape’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Rank 1 – generate $40,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
- Rank 2 – generate $100,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
- Rank 3 – generate $200,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
- Rank 4 – generate $500,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
- Rank 5 – generate $1,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
- Rank 6 – generate $3,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume
Lucky Ape pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Lucky Ape caps payable unilevel team levels at seven. Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of cryptocurrency invested across these seven levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 7%
- level 2 – 6%
- level 3 – 5%
- level 4 – 4%
- level 5 – 3%
- level 6 – 2%
- level 7 – 1%
Rank Achievement Bonus
Lucky Ape rewards affiliates for qualifying at Rank 1 and higher:
- qualify at Rank 1 and receive $2000
- qualify at Rank 2 and receive $5000
- qualify at Rank 3 and receive $8000
- qualify at Rank 4 and receive $15,000
- qualify at Rank 5 and receive $60,000
- qualify at Rank 6 and receive $150,000
Joining Lucky Ape
Lucky Ape affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $200 investment.
Lucky Ape solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Lucky Ape Conclusion
Lucky Ape represents it generates external revenue via AI bot cryptocurrency trading.
Invest in digital assets and cryptocurrencies with our innovative AI technology.
No verifiable evidence of Lucky Ape using external revenue to pay withdrawals is provided.
Furthermore, Lucky Ape’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Lucky Ape already has AI trading bots generating 2.5% a day, what do they need your money for?
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Lucky Ape is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliate withdrawals would make Lucky Ape a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Lucky Ape of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 4th November 2023 – Lucky Ape has collapsed. Sometime in the last 24 hours the company’s website has been pulled offline.
As at the time of this update, Lucky Ape’s website domain now redirects to Google’s homepage.