Kangot Review: 300% ROI trading securities fraud
Kangot provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Kangot’s website domain (“kangot.com”) was registered on September 27th, 2019.
Roberto Gonzalez (right) is listed as the owner, through a residential address in the US state of Arizona.
Posts on Gonzalez’ Facebook profile (“Roberto X Gonzalez”, full name Robert Cantu Gonzalez) mention Bviral.
Gonzales is also the listed owner of BViral’s website domain.
Perusal of Gonzalez’ Facebook posts reveals BViral launched in mid to late 2018.
BViral itself is a lead generation tool based on “certificate incentives”.
Through the use of our certificate incentives, we help our clients generate leads, boost sales and increase referral business.
We help businesses be more profitable by providing quality travel certificates, vacation certificates and programs that achieve measurable economical results.
The concept appears to have flopped, as evidenced by Alexa assigning BViral’s website “unranked” status.
The precursor to BViral is Club Orenda of which Gonzalez was co-CEO of.
Club Orenda was a travel-based MLM opportunity that appears to have collapsed around late 2017 to early 2018.
Club Orenda launched in 2016. Prior to that Gonzales was promoting Zyndio (aka ZynTravel), a matrix cycler Ponzi scheme.
As discussed later in this review, Gonzales appears to have baked BViral into Kangot’s MLM offering.
Read on for a full review of Kangot’s MLM opportunity.
Kangot has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Kangot affiliate membership itself.
Kangot’s Compensation Plan
Kangot affiliates invest $100 to $50,000 on the promise of advertised returns.
- invest $100 to $500 and receive a 0.5% to 3% daily return, capped at 200%
- invest $1000 to $50,000 and receive a 0.5% to 3% daily return, capped at 300%
Kangot Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks in Kangot’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – generate $500 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Silver – generate $1200 in accumulated weaker binary side investment volume
- Gold – generate $7000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume
- Sapphire – generate $35,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Silver ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Ruby – generate $75,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Gold ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Emerald – generate $150,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Sapphire ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Diamond – generate $500,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Ruby ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Blue Diamond – generate $1,500,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Emerald ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Black Diamond – generate $5,000,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Diamond ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
- Crown Diamond – generate $15,000,000 in accumulated in weaker binary side investment volume, and have a personally recruited Blue Diamond ranked affiliate on both sides of the binary team
Kangot pays a 10% commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Kangot pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Kangot tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, volume is matched with the stronger binary team side and flushed. Any leftover volume on the stronger side is carried over.
Kangot’s compensation plan mentions a Matching Bonus.
Other than stating the Matching Bonus is paid out on generations, no further information is provided.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Kangot rewards affiliates who qualify at Silver and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as Silver and receive $50
- qualify as Gold and receive $100
- qualify as Sapphire and receive $500
- qualify as Ruby and receive $1200
- qualify as Emerald and receive $2500
- qualify as Diamond and receive $10,000
- qualify as Blue Diamond and receive $25,000
- qualify as Black Diamond and receive $100,000
- qualify as Crown Diamond and receive $200,000
Global Participation Pool
Kangot takes 2% of company-wide investment volume and places it into the Global Participation Pool.
Black Diamond and Crown Diamond ranked Kangot affiliates qualify for a share in the Global Participation Pool, which is paid out annually.
Kangot affiliate membership is tied to a $100 to $50,000 investment.
It is unclear whether an active investment is required to continue earning MLM commissions.
Note that marketing on Kangot’s website suggests that although USD is quoted, actual investments and returns are made in cryptocurrency.
Kangot claims to generate external ROI revenue via “real trading activities in various financial markets”.
We offer you Passive Income Plans with very Attractive Returns generated in Real Trading Activities in various Financial Markets, thus making in your crypto assets produce more crypto.
What’s left of BViral’s travel incentive scheme also appears to have been integrated as an incentive:
Additionally, at KANGOT we give all of our members vacation privileges: Lodging, Preferential Rates, Cruises, etc.
In place of legally required evidence providing external revenue is being used to pay returns, Kangot’s website states:
Evidence of Trading:
Face to face video sessions with our experienced traders.
By their own admission Kangot offers “passive income plans”;
INTELLIGENT PASSIVE INCOME
Your plan generates an output variable from 0.5% to 3%, from Monday to Friday until your return is complete.
The promise of passive income and returns paid clearly demonstrates Kangot are soliciting investment.
Based on his Facebook profile, Roberto Gonzalez is based out of Arizona in the US.
To legally operate a passive income investment opportunity in the US, it must be registered with the SEC.
A search of the SEC’s Edgar database reveals neither Kangot or Gonzalez are registered.
Thus, irrespective of everything else, Kangot and Gonzales are illegally offering unregistered securities.
Going one step further (“everything else”), Kangot’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
According to Kangot it employs “experienced traders” who “operate in several financial markets”.
If these traders were able to generate daily returns of up to 3%, why does Gonzalez need your money for?
All Gonzalez would have to do is invest a modest capital, compound his 0.5% to 3% daily returns and soon enough he’d be one of the richest people on the planet.
In reality the only verifiable source of revenue entering Kangot is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing investors a daily return makes Kangot a Ponzi scheme.
On top of that you have the compensation plan, which incentivizes recruitment of new Kangot investors. This adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Kangot of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.