Infinity BTC Cycles Review: Five-tier 0.01 BTC bitcoin Ponzi cycler
Infinity BTC Cycles provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Infinity BTC Cycles website domain (“infinitybtccycles.com”) was registered on March 1st, 2017. Jairo Enrique Cruz Feria of Webzone Colombia is listed as the owner, with this appearing to be a hosting company.
Last month the bitcoin gifting scam Infinity BTC launched with the same domain registration details. It appears that whoever owns Infinity BTC also owns Infinity BTC Cycles.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Infinity BTC Cycles Products
Infinity BTC Cycles has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Infinity BTC Cycles affiliate membership itself.
The Infinity BTC Cycles Compensation Plan
Infinity BTC Cycles affiliates purchase positions in a five-tier 2×3 matrix cycler.
A 2×2 matrix places an Infinity BTC Cycles affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
A “cycle” is generated when all positions in the matrix are filled. Matrix positions are filled via cycler position purchases by new and existing Infinity BTC Cycles affiliates.
When a cycle is triggered, a commission is paid out and the position “cycles” into the next tier of the cycler as follows:
- Level 1 (positions cost 0.01 BTC) – 0.026 BTC commission and cycles into Level 2
- Level 2 – 0.04 BTC commission and cycles into Level 3
- Level 3 – 0.051 BTC commission and cycles into Level 4
- Level 4 – 0.075 BTC commission and cycles into Level 5
- Level 5 – 0.371 BTC commission
A residual commission is also paid out down two levels of recruitment when downline affiliates cycle out of a matrix tier:
- Level 1 downline cycle = 0.004 BTC on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 0.003 BTC on level 2
- Level 2 downline cycle = 0.006 BTC on level 1 and 0.005 BTC on level 2
- Level 3 downline cycle = 0.009 BTC on level 1 and 0.007 BTC on level 2
- Level 4 downline cycle = 0.016 BTC on level 1 and 0.013 BTC on level 2
- Level 5 downline cycle = 0.036 BTC on level 1 and 0.029 BTC on level 2
Joining Infinity BTC Cycles
Infinity BTC Cycles affiliate membership is tied to a 0.01 BTC cycler position purchase.
Whereas Infinity BTC was a straight gifting scam, Infinity BTC Cycler is a Ponzi cycler launched under the same brand.
On the basic math side of things you’ve got a 0.01 BTC investment paying an eventual advertised 0.563 BTC ROI.
The ROI is funded by subsequently invested funds, making Infinity BTC Cycles a Ponzi scheme. The residual commissions also add an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment entering the scheme.
In a cycler this translates into cycling slowing down, before eventually stalling altogether.
At that point Infinity BTC Cycles will have collapsed, with mathematics guaranteeing the majority of affiliates lose money.