Inexx Networking Review: 300% ROI crypto mining/trading Ponzi
Inexx Networking provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
Further research reveals a corporate address in Portugal provided in Inexx Networking marketing presentations.
The same presentations cite Renzo Telles Jr. (right) as CEO of the company.
Possibly due to language barriers, I was unable to put together Telles Jr.’s MLM history.
At the time of publication, promotion of Inexx Networking appears to primarily target Africa.
Alexa currently cites Tanzania, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria and Ghana as the top five sources of traffic to the Inexx Networking website.
Read on for a full review of the Inexx Networking MLM opportunity.
Inexx Networking Products
Inexx Networking has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Inexx Networking affiliate membership itself.
The Inexx Networking Compensation Plan
Inexx Networking affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised weekly ROI:
- Fast – invest €75 EUR and receive up to €11.25 a week
- Prime – invest €175 EUR and receive up to €7.81 a week
- Master – invest €525 EUR and receive up to €22.02 a week
- VIP – invest €1575 EUR and receive up to €70.31 a week
- Inexx – invest €3500 EUR and receive up to €165.20 a week
- Inexx Plus – invest €7000 EUR and receive up to €1050 a week
Inexx Networking cap total ROI payments on each investment at 300%.
Inexx Networking Affiliate Ranks
There are seven ranks within the Inexx Networking compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Gold – generate 5000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Ruby – generate 10,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and recruit at least three affiliates who each have generated 3000 points of binary investment volume
- Emerald – generate 50,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and recruit and maintain at least three Ruby ranked affiliates
- Diamond – generate 100,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and recruit and maintain at least three Emerald ranked affiliates
- Blue Diamond – generate 500,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and recruit and maintain at least three Diamond ranked affiliates
- Black Diamond – generate 1,000,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and maintain at least three Diamond ranked affiliates (one must be Blue Diamond or higher)
- Red Diamond – generate 2,500,000 points of investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team and maintain at least three Diamond ranked affiliates (one must be Black Diamond or higher)
Inexx Networking charge investing affiliates a monthly fee based on how much they have invested:
- Fast affiliates are charged €2.20 EUR a month
- Prime affiliates are charged €4.95 EUR a month
- Master affiliates are charged €13.95 EUR a month
- VIP affiliates are charged €44.55 EUR a month
- Inexx affiliates are charged €119.67 EUR a month
- Inexx Plus affiliates are charged €239.34 a month
Inexx Networking takes these fee and uses them to pay recruitment commissions via a 3×10 matrix.
A 3×10 matrix places a Inexx Networking affiliate at the top of a matrix, with three positions directly under them:
These three positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first three positions into another three positions each (nine positions).
Levels three to ten of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each additional level housing three times as many positions as the previous level.
Commissions are paid as a percentage of fees paid by investing affiliates in the matrix.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by monthly fees paid by affiliates placed in the matrix as follows:
- Fast affiliates placed in the matrix pay €0.44 EUR a month each
- Prime affiliates placed in the matrix pay €0.99 EUR a month each
- Master affiliates placed in the matrix pay €2.79 EUR a month each
- VIP affiliates placed in the matrix pay €8.91 EUR a month each
- Inexx affiliates placed in the matrix pay €29.93 EUR a month each
- Inexx Plus affiliates placed in the matrix pay €47.87 a month each
Although not explicitly clarified, I believe commission stack if an affiliate in the matrix has made multiple investments and is paying multiple monthly fee amounts.
Residual Unilevel Commissions
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Residual unilevel commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across a unilevel team.
Inexx Networking cap payable unilevel levels at six, based on how much an affiliate has invested:
- Fast affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- Prime affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- Master affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 to 4
- VIP affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 to 5
- Inexx and Inexx Plus affiliates earn 5% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 to 6
Residual Binary Commissions
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Residual binary commissions are paid on invested funds across the binary team.
Each Inexx Networking investment pack corresponds with a set number of points:
- Fast – 10 points
- Prime – 30 points
- Master – 60 points
- VIP – 200 points
- Inexx – 500 points
- Inexx Plus – 1000 points
At the end of each day Inexx Networking tallies up points generated via new investment on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of matched points on both sides, based on how much they themselves have invested:
- Prime affiliates receive a 40% residual commission rate
- Master affiliates receive a 50% residual commission rate
- VIP affiliates receive a 60% residual commission rate
- Inexx and Inexx Plus affiliates receive a 70% residual commission rate
Note that Blue Diamond and higher ranked affiliates have residual binary commissions capped at the following daily amounts:
- Blue Diamonds can earn up to €4000 EUR a day
- Black Diamonds can earn up to €5000 EUR a day
- Red Diamonds can earn up to €6000 EUR a day
The Leadership Bonus is a matching bonus paid on residual binary commissions earned by downline members.
Inexx Networking pay the Leadership Bonus using the same unilevel compensation structure at residual unilevel commissions.
- Ruby ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1
- Emerald ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 and 6% on level 2
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1, 6% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Blue Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3 and 4% on level 4
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- Red Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
Rank Achievement Bonus
Inexx Networking reward affiliates for achieving rank promotion with the following bonuses:
- Gold – €100 EUR in bitcoin
- Ruby – €1,662 EUR in bitcoin
- Emerald – €8310 EUR in bitcoin
- Diamond – €2500 in bitcoin plus a trip for two to Hawaii
- Blue Diamond – a Jaguar F-Type convertible
- Black Diamond – a BMW X6 SUV
- Red Diamond – a Ferrari 488 GTO
Joining Inexx Networking
Inexx Networking affiliate membership is €30 EUR plus investment in one or more plans:
- Prime – €175 EUR
- Master – €525 EUR
- VIP – €1575 EUR
- Inexx – €3500 EUR
- Inexx Plus – €7000 EUR
If an affiliate wants to invest at the €75 EUR Fast tier they are only charged €10 EUR.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via the Inexx Networking compensation plan.
Inexx Networking claims to generate external ROI revenue through “the crypto-currency market”, specifically AI trading and bitcoin cloud mining.
Naturally the company provides no evidence of of this or any other source of external ROI revenue generation.
Inexx Networking is your typical pyramid scheme with a tacked on 300% ROI.
Given the lack of disclosure and fraudulent business model, it’s a good bet Inexx Networking are just shuffling around new investment to pay existing investors.
Some mining might be going on somewhere, but certainly not enough to generate a full 250% ROI for each affiliate investor.
This of course makes Inexx Networking a Ponzi scheme, destined to collapse once recruitment slows down.
With MLM crypto Ponzi scam after scam launched, the model is getting pretty long in the tooth.
Outside of third-world countries, gone are the days you can just throw around buzzwords and attract a large number of investors.
Inexx Networking in a nutshell is a group of Europeans milking gullible Africans out of whatever they can.
Pretty depressing way to make a living if you ask me but Renzo Telles Jr. doesn’t appear to have a problem with it.