INBS International Review: Mainston Ponzi reboot
INBS International is a continuation of the Mainston Ponzi scheme.
In an attempt to create the illusion of distance, Mainston is presented on INBS International’s website as a partner company.
In reality INBS International is run by the same people who run Mainston; Fabrice Kerherve and Patrick and Sandra Colin.
For all intents and purposes Mainston and INBS International are the same company.
Mainston originally launched in 2015 as a simple four-tier deep pyramid scheme. I believe it collapsed by the end of the year.
Fabrice Kerherve resurfaced in 2019 with Flash4People, a failed MLM crypto Ponzi attempt.
A few months later Kerherve resurrected Mainston to try again.
Mainston’s Ponzi reboot saw it market STON tokens, which Kerherve and his Colin partners sold to gullible investors.
According to Mainston’s website, the company bilked investors out of €8.5 million euros.
After investment dried up, so too did interest in Mainston.
To placate angry investors and as predicted in our July 2019 Mainston reboot review, the company opted for the exchange exit-scam model.
Once their secret ICO is over, or Kerherve and his partners are satisfied they’ve milked as much as they’re going to get out of investors, attempts to get STON listed on some dodgy public exchanges will begin.
Once one or more suitable exchanges are found, STOR will set a public listing launch date.
This will hype the initial listing price, further allowing Kerherve and his partners to cash out at STON’s pumped initial listing value.
Because STON is an utterly pointless shitcoin that brings absolutely nothing new to the table, it’ll then start to dump.
The exit-scam plays out by way of angry affiliates realizing they’ve been cheated, only to be told Mainston upheld their part of the contract by providing them with a token.
Fabrice Kerherve and his co-conspirators make off invested funds, and if it’s enough they’ll never be seen again.
The exchange Mainston found to list its token on was Latoken, a dodgy shitcoin exchange run out of Russia.
STON’s Latoken listing appears to have taken place last December or so.
After the initial dump, STON flatlined until earlier this month:
This coincides with ramped up promotion of INBS International.
Read on for a full review of INBS International’s MLM opportunity.
INBS International’s Products
INBS International has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market INBS International affiliate membership itself.
In order to participate in the attached MLM opportunity, INBS International affiliates are forced to purchase in-house products each month.
- Rhin Blue – phycocyanin liquid energy supplement
- 5K – “particularly suitable for anyone looking for increased performance and an antioxidant effect (sports, students)”
- 10K – “this is our most powerful product in terms of the quantity of phycocyanin it contains”
INBS International claims all of their supplements are manufactured in Europe.
Including shipping, INBS International affiliates are charged
- £183 GBP for four bottles of Rhin Blue
- £170 GBP for four bottles of 5K or
- £212 GBP for four bottles of 10K
Why pricing is provided in GBP when the rest of INBS International’s compensation plan is presented in euros is unclear.
Also unclear is whether the supplements can be purchased individually.
INBS International’s Compensation Plan
INBS International’s compensation plan allows its owners to launder STON tokens for bitcoin, ethereum and tether.
Commissions tied to the purchase of INBS International’s products by recruited affiliates are paid out in STON.
To qualify and remain qualified to earn commissions, each INBS International affiliate must
- purchase 90 PV worth of product each month; and
- personally recruit two affiliates, one placed on both sides of the binary team.
90 PV equates to purchasing 4 bottles of any of INBS International’s products.
To count towards commission qualification, recruited affiliates must also be purchasing at least 90 PV worth of product each month.
INBS International Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within INBS International’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Explorer – generate 250 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Challenger – generate 1000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Goldener – generate 2500 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Noder – generate 5000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Pioneer – generate 10,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Tokener – generate 20,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team volume
- Commander in Chain – not provided
- Connector – not provided
- Key Master – not provided
- Satoshi – not provided
- Satoshi Ruler – not provided
Direct Referral Commissions
INBS International affiliates receive 17% of funds spent by personally recruited affiliates.
INBS International pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week, INBS International tallies up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Sales volume is generated when affiliates recruited into the binary team purchase INBS International products.
Residual commissions are paid out at a rate of 12% of sales volume generated on the weaker binary team side.
Note that a minimum of 270 GV on the weaker binary team side is required.
The Matching Bonus is paid on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates, through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
INBS International caps the Matching Bonus at ten unilevel team levels.
How many levels an INBS International affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by rank:
- Explorers and Challengers earn a 25% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Goldeners earn a 25% match on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- Noders earn a 25% match on level 1 and 15% on levels 2 and 3
- Pioneers earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3 and 10% on level 4
- Tokeners earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3 and 10% on levels 4 and 5
- Commander in Chains earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3 and 10% on levels 4 to 6
- Connectors earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3 and 10% on levels 4 to 7
- Key Masters earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3, 10% on levels 4 to 7 and 2% on level 8
- Satoshis earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3, 10% on levels 4 to 7 and 2% on levels 8 and 9
- Satoshi Rulers earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on levels 2 and 3, 10% on levels 4 to 7, 2% on levels 8 and 9 and 1% on level 10
Merkle Rewards are paid out similar to residual commissions. Merkle Rewards follows the same binary compensation structure, however it is paid out per cycles.
A “cycle” is generated when 250 GV is matched on both sides of the binary team.
INBS International affiliates are paid €30 EUR per cycle generated.
How many cycles an INBS International affiliate can earn on each week is determined by rank:
- Explorers can earn up to 15 cycles
- Challengers can earn up to 30 cycles
- Goldeners can earn up to 100 cycles
- Noders can earn up to 150 cycles
- Tokeners can earn up to 200 cycles
- Commander in Chains and higher can earn up to 500 cycles
Once paid out on, volume counted towards cycles for that week is flushed.
The next week begins with any leftover volume. Leftover volume is retained provided an affiliate remains commission qualified.
Rank Achievement Bonus
INBS International rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Explorer rank and higher as follows:
- qualify as an Explorer and receive €100 EUR
- qualify as a Challenger and receive €400 EUR
- qualify as a Goldener and receive €600 EUR
- qualify as a Noder and receive €2000 EUR
- qualify as a Pioneer and receive €3000 EUR
- qualify as a Tokener and receive €5000 EUR
Joining INBS International
INBS International affiliate membership costs are not disclosed on the company’s website.
What we do know is maintaining commission qualification costs INBS International affiliates £183 to £212 GBP a month.
Rather than just make off with whatever they’ve stashed away, Fabrice Kerherve and the Colins’ have decided to double down for more.
In a nutshell INBS International is a money laundering operation. The business model is that of a pyramid scheme, with the side-goal of raising STON’s dodgy exchange price.
This time Kerheve and the Colins’ are looking to expand beyond France and target English speaking countries, namely the UK:
Note the US exception. Make no mistake: INBS International is illegal everywhere else in the world, it’s just that the US are far more diligent in shutting scams like INBS International down.
If OneCoin taught us anything it’s that, for the most part, MLM securities fraud isn’t a priority for European regulators.
I wasn’t familiar with phycocyanin so I went and looked it up. It’s the blue-algae stuff that’s readily available everywhere.
Not that it matters, because INBS International’s products are just an excuse to get affiliates to spend each month. Otherwise the comp plan would stall and that’d be that.
Oh and I suppose “we sell supplements” sounds better than “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BUY MY STON BAGS!”.
Looking forward, INBS International will chug along while they can find new suckers to offload STON onto.
The promoters who are already in neck-deep from Mainston will continue to market, because that’s the only hope in hell they have of cashing out their STON balances.
If Kerherve and the Colins’ want to be particularly greedy, they can undercut affiliate sell orders with their corporate stash. Or just be content to sit on what they have and continue to collect on monthly payments.
Depending on how long INBS International drags out for, expect some new components added at some point. Anything to keep the illusion STON is actually worth anything for a little longer.
When everything is finally exhausted or investors have woken up, we’ll be back at square one.
Bagholders holding yet another MLM shitcoin with nothing to show for it.