Impero Solutions Review: 2.1% a day Boris CEO Ponzi
Impero Solutions provides no information about who owns or runs the company on its website.
Impero Solutions’ website domain (“impero.solutions”) was registered on September 3rd, 2020.
Impero Solutions is listed as the domain owner, through a redacted address in Quebec, Canada.
To that end Impero Solutions also provides a corporate address in Montreal, Quebec on their website.
Further research however reveals this address actually belongs to Regus, who sell virtual office addresses.
In a further attempt to tie itself to Canada, Impero Solutions provides Canadian incorporation documents for Impero Solutions Limited.
Considering the same virtual address appears on these incorporation documents, one can safely dismiss Impero Solutions Limited as a shell company.
In other words, Impero Solutions has no actual ties to Canada.
Impero Solutions pretending to be based out of Canada hasn’t gone unnoticed by Canadian authorities.
Quebec’s financial regulator Autorite des Marches Financiers has added Impero Solutions Limited to its “warning list of companies that solicit investors illegally”.
The British Columbia Securities Commissions also put out an Impero Solutions securities fraud notice on March 15th.
On or around December 2020 Impero Solutions presented this actor as their CEO, William Morrison.
The actor playing Morrison appears to have a British accent. He is very clearly reading off a script.
The actor playing Morrison misrepresents Impero Solutions’ Canadian incorporation as requiring an audit, and giving the company permission to offer securities all over the world.
As opposed to going the usual Boris CEO route and uploading a rented office video, Impero Solutions staged a catered corporate event.
Likely to mask the accent of the extras hired, the video is dubbed over with elevator music.
I didn’t find anything overtly Russian in the video but this is typically the playbook of Russian scammers.
What I did find was a reference to RedHelper in Impero Solution’s website source-code:
RedHelper are behind the chat bot functionality that appears on Impero Solution’s website.
RedHelper doesn’t have anything to with Impero Solutions beyond providing a web service. It is however a Russian company targeting Russian clients.
Impero Solutions appears to be Russian scammers pretending to be in Canada with the usual Boris CEO actor videos.
Alexa currently ranks the top sources of traffic to Impero Solutions as the US (65%), Canada (4%) and Australia (2%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Impero Solutions’ Products
Impero Solutions has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Impero Solutions affiliate membership itself.
Impero Solutions’ Compensation Plan
Impero Solutions affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
- invest $50 to $499 and receive a 111.2% to 114.4% ROI over 16 days
- invest $500 to $299 and receive a 126% to 131.2% ROI over 26 days
- invest $3000 to $9999 and receive a 146.8% to 154% ROI over 36 days
- invest $10,000 to $24,999 and receive a 180% to 190% ROI over 50 days
- invest $25,000 to $149,999 and receive a 242.5% to 257.5% ROI over 75 days
Impero Solutions Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within Impero Solutions’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Impero Solutions affiliate
- Silver – invest $50 or more
- Silver 2 – invest $2000 and generate $10,000 in downline investment
- Silver 3 – invest $5000 and generate $30,000 in downline investment
- Gold – invest $10,000 and generate $60,000 in downline investment
- Gold 1 – invest $15,000 and generate $100,000 in downline investment
- Gold 2 – invest $25,000 and generate $250,000 in downline investment
- Gold 3 – invest $50,000 and generate $500,000 in downline investment
- Platinum – invest $75,000 and generate $1,000,000 in downline investment
- Platinum 1 – invest $100,000 and generate $1,500,000 in downline investment
- Platinum 2 – invest $150,000 and generate $3,000,000 in downline investment
- Platinum 3 – invest $250,000 and generate $5,000,000 in downline investment
- Ambassador – invest $350,000 and generate $15,000,000 in downline investment
Impero Solutions pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Impero Solutions caps payable unilevel team levels at fourteen.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds generated across these fourteen levels based on rank:
- Silver 1 – 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Silver 2 – 6% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Silver 3 – 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Gold – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 6
- Gold 1 – 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 7
- Gold 2 – 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
- Gold 3 – 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 9
- Platinum – 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 10
- Platinum 1 – 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 11
- Platinum 2 – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 12
- Platinum 3 – 11% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 13
- Ambassador – 12% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 14
Joining Impero Solutions
Signing up as an Impero Solutions affiliate membership is free.
A minimum $50 investment is required to receive returns and earn referral commissions.
Impero Solutions represents it’s “a leading company in the financial market”.
Which financial market they’re talking I’m not sure. But it’s certainly not in Canada or anywhere else in the known world.
Certainly if Impero Solutions was able to legitimately 2.1% a day, as advertised, the company would be the leading company in any financial market.
Impero Solutions is yet another Boris CEO Ponzi scheme from Russia. There is no verifiable source of revenue entering Impero Solutions, other than new investment.
Use of this new investment to pay advertised returns makes Impero Solutions a Ponzi scheme.
Referral commissions paid on recruited affiliate investments adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Impero Solutions of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.