Goldy Capital Review: 3% a day Boris CEO Ponzi scheme
Goldy Capital has a bit of a branding problem. The company markets itself as Goldy Capital but its website is branded based on the company’s domain “goldy.cc”.
I’ve gone with Goldy Capital, as that’s what how the company refers to itself in its marketing material.
Goldy Capital provides no verifiable information about who owns or runs the company on its website.
A series of actors with Anglo-Saxon names are featured, however none of these people actually exist.
In the one marketing video hosted on Goldy Capital’s official YouTube channel, the actor playing Simon Adams is dubbed over.
This is typically done by scammers to mask non-native English speaking actors’ actual voices.
The video itself is your typical Boris CEO production with a rented office and branded props.
Of note are other actors in the video appearing as executives on Goldy Capital’s website.
Several shots of the actors show them introducing themselves, but the audio has been replaced by the Simon Adams dub.
Evidently Goldy Capital’s owner(s) couldn’t be bothered springing for additional voiceovers.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Goldy Capital provides a UK incorporation certificate for Goldy Capital INT LTD.
An MLM company operating or claiming to operate out of the UK is a red flag.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. On top of that the FCA, the UK’s top financial regulator, do not actively regulate MLM related securities fraud.
As a result the UK is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate, operate and promote fraudulent companies.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, incorporation in the UK or registration with the FCA is meaningless.
Boris CEO schemes are typically the work of Ukrainian/Russian scammers. That said, Alexa ranks India as the sole source of traffic to Goldy Capital’s website (100%). Goldy Capital’s official FaceBook page is also adminned from India.
Together traffic and the FaceBook page confirm whoever is running Goldy Capital is based out of India.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Goldy Capital’s Products
Goldy Capital has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Goldy Capital affiliate membership itself.
Goldy Capital’s Compensation Plan
Goly Capital affiliates invest funds on the promise of a 2% to 3% daily return.
- Basic – invest $50 to $4999 and receive 2% a day for 100 days
- Pro – invest $5000 to $24,999 and receive 2.5% a day for 100 days
- Premier – invest $25,000 to $99,999 and receive 3% a day for 100 days
Goldy Capital solicits investment in USD and various cryptocurrencies.
The MLM side of Goldy Capital pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Goldy Capital pays referral commissions on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much an affiliate themselves invested:
- Basic tier affiliates earn a 10% referral commission rate
- Pro tier affiliates earn a 12.5% referral commission rate
- Premier tier affiliates earn a 15% referral commission rate
Goldy Capital pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Goldy Capital tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% to 15% of new funds invested on their weaker binary team side.
- Basic tier affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate
- Pro tier affiliates earn a 12.5%% residual commission rate
- Premier tier affiliates earn a 15% residual commission rate
There are five ranks within Goldy Capital’s compensation plan. These correspond with the following one-time bonuses:
- Rank 5 – earn $10,000 in MLM commissions and receive $500
- Rank 4 – earn $25,000 in MLM commissions and receive $1000
- Rank 3 – earn $50,000 in MLM commissions and receive $1500
- Rank 4 – earn $100,000 in MLM commissions and receive $2500
- Rank 5 – earn $200,000 in MLM commissions and receive $5000
“MLM commissions” refers to referral and residual commissions (detailed above).
Binary Awards rewards Goldy Capital affiliates for reaching residual commission milestones.
- earn $1000 in residual commissions and receive $25
- earn $2500 in residual commissions and receive $75
- earn $3500 in residual commissions and receive $200
- earn $6000 in residual commissions and receive $700
- earn $10,000 in residual commissions and receive $1000
- earn $25,000 in residual commissions and receive $2000
- earn $50,000 in residual commissions and receive $4500
- earn $100,000 in residual commissions and receive $8000
- earn $500,000 in residual commissions and receive $25,000
- earn $1,000,000 in residual commissions and receive $75,000
- earn $5,000,000 in residual commissions and receive $150,000
Note that there are corresponding physical bonuses but Goldy Capital’s compensation plan states the USD value “amount (is) transferred to e-wallet”.
Given this I’ve just provided the USD payout amounts above.
Joining Goldy Capital
Goldy Capital affiliate membership is free.
Participation in the income opportunity (including MLM commissions), is tied to a minimum $50 investment.
Goldy Capital solicits investment in USD, bitcoin, ethereum, tether, dogecoin, binance coin and tron.
Goldy Capital Conclusion
Goldy Capital represents external revenue is generated via trading managed by “investment Portfolio managers”.
No evidence of trading or any other source of external revenue is provided.
When combined with the staged Boris CEO video and anonymous admins, Goldy Capital is clearly a Ponzi scheme.
Further cementing this is anyone able to generate 3% a day wouldn’t be selling you access for as little as $50. They probably wouldn’t sell you access at all, instead opting to compound their own earnings and build a fortune.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Goldy Capital is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliates a daily return makes Goldy Capital a Ponzi scheme. Referral and residual commissions add an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Goldy Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.