FutureCash Review: FCH points ICO lending Ponzi scheme
FutureCash provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The FutureCash website domain (“futurecash.io”) was privately registered on December 2nd, 2017.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
FutureCash has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market FutureCash affiliate membership itself.
The FutureCash Compensation Plan
FutureCash affiliates acquire FCH points from the company’s anonymous owners.
FCH points are sold to FutureCash affiliates for $1 each.
Once acquired, FCH points are “lent” back to FutureCash on the promise of a monthly ROI of up to 40% a month.
- invest $200 to $1009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 16% for 179 days
- invest $1010 to $5009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 18% plus 0.1% bonus daily ROI for 159 days
- invest $5010 to $10,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 20% plus 0.12% bonus daily ROI for 149 days
- invest $10,010 to $20,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 22% plus 0.14% bonus daily ROI for 139 days
- invest $20,010 to $40,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 25% plus 0.16% bonus daily ROI for 129 days
- invest $40,010 to $60,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 30% plus 0.18% bonus daily ROI for 119 days
- invest $60,010 to $100,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 35% plus 0.2% bonus daily ROI for 99 days
- invest $100,010 or more and receive a monthly ROI of up to 40% plus 0.22% bonus daily ROI for 89 days
FutureCash pay referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
Future Cash affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $200 investment.
FutureCash claim to generate ROI revenue through a “smart investment system”.
The company provides no evidence of such a system existing, or any external revenue being derived from it.
Furthermore FutureCash’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If FutureCash’s anonymous owners had a “smart investment system” capable of generating a monthly ROI of up to 40%, why would they share generated revenue with randoms over the internet?
In a nod to there being no investment system, smart or otherwise, FutureCash compare themselves to known ICO lending Ponzi schemes BitConnect and HextraCoin.
FutureCash helps investors recover their capital faster, within 89 days in comparison with Bitconnect 120 days, Hextracoin 99 days respectively.
For reference, HextraCoin collapsed around January 4th. BitConnect went on to collapse a few weeks later.
When affiliate recruitment dies down and FutureCash is no longer able to pay investors promised ROIs, it too will collapse and leave the majority of investors with a loss.
Leave a Reply...