Evo Binary Review: Forex, pyramid recruitment & Ponzi ROIs
Evo Binary operate in the forex MLM niche and provide a corporate PO Box address in Dubai.
A certificate of incorporation issued by the Dubai Aviation City Corporation is also provided.
So the story goes;
Two CEOs of companies focused on technology and financial market areas decided to join their knowhow and develop a super product, able to forever change not only their lives but those of everyone who acquire this fantastic robot.
One of those CEOs is identified as Ramon Alcantara (right). The other CEO is not identified.
Alcantara serves as CEO of Evo Binary. Whether he himself is based out of Dubai is unclear.
Despite Evo Binary’s claim that Alcantara was previously the CEO of a company, I was unable to find any information on his MLM history.
Read on for a full review of the Evo Binary MLM opportunity.
The Evo Binary Product Line
Evo Binary has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Evo Binary affiliate membership itself.
The Evo Binary Compensation Plan
Evo Binary affiliates invest up to €20,000 EUR on the promise of advertised monthly ROIs.
- Partner – invest €500 EUR and receive a monthly ROI of up to €81 EUR
- Professional – invest €1500 EUR and receive a monthly ROI of up to €270 EUR
- Master – invest €3000 EUR and receive a monthly ROI of up to €540 EUR
- VIP – invest €9000 EUR and receive a monthly ROI of up to €1620 EUR
- VIP Premium – invest €20,000 EUR and receive a monthly ROI of up to €5400 EUR
Evo Binary affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates as follows:
- recruit a Partner affiliate and receive €20 EUR
- recruit a Professional affiliate and receive €50 EUR
- recruit a Master affiliate and receive €100 EUR
- recruit a VIP affiliate and receive €300 EUR
- recruit a VIP Premium affiliate and receive €1000 EUR
Residual Recruitment Commissions (binary)
Residual binary recruitment commissions in Evo Binary are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The second level of the binary is generated by splitting each of the two first level positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing double the positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via affiliate recruitment. When recruited affiliates invest, the following point values are generated:
- Partner – 24 points
- Professional – 60 points
- Master – 120 points
- VIP – 360 points
- VIP Premium – 1200 points
At the end of each day new investment volume is tallied up on both sides of the binary, with an affiliate paid on points generated on the weaker side.
1 binary point is paid out as $1.
After a point is paid out on it flushes, with leftover volume on the stronger side carried over.
Note that binary commissions are capped company-wide at €12,500 EUR a day.
Residual Recruitment Commissions (matrix)
Residual matrix recruitment commissions in Evo Binary are paid out via a 4×7 matrix compensation structure.
A 4×7 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with four positions directly under them:
These initial four positions form the first level of the matrix, with the second level generated by splitting each of the four positions into another four positions each (16 positions).
The third level of the matrix is generated in the same manner, by splitting the 16 level 2 positions into another four positions again (64 positions).
In this manner subsequent levels of the 4×7 matrix are generated, for a total of seven levels and 87,380 positions.
Commissions are paid out as positions in the matrix are filled, with positions filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Evo Binary affiliates.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by how much a newly recruited Evo Binary affiliate invests:
- recruited Partner affiliates pay €0.5 EUR a month
- recruited Professional affiliates pay €1.5 EUR a month
- recruited Master affiliates pay €3 EUR a month
- recruited VIP affiliates pay €9 EUR a month
- recruited VIP Premium affiliates pay €30 EUR a month
How many levels of the matrix an Evo Binary affiliate can earn on is determined by how much they themselves invested:
- Partner affiliates can down four matrix levels
- Professional affiliates can earn down five matrix levels
- Master affiliates can earn down six matrix levels
- VIP affiliates can earn down seven matrix levels
- VIP Premium affiliates can earn down eight matrix levels
Evo Binary affiliates who generate the following points on their lesser binary team are awarded the following rewards:
- generate 8000 points = iPhone 6S 128 GB
- generate 20,000 points = 13″ Macbook Pro
- generate 60,000 points = 27″ iMac Retina
- generate 300,000 points = Mercedes Benz E Class
- generate 1,000,000 points = Porsche Panamera
- generate 2,500,000 points = “house” plus an additional 1% of investment volume across entire downline
Joining Evo Binary
Affiliate membership with Evo Binary is €50 EUR and then an investment of up to €20,000 EUR.
- Partner – €500 EUR
- Professional – €1500 EUR
- Master – €3000 EUR
- VIP – €9000 EUR
- VIP Premium – €20,000 EUR
The more an Evo Binary affiliate invest the higher their income potential through the Evo Binary compensation plan.
Evo Binary claim to have an external revenue source through forex.
The problem is the majority of funds paid into the scheme are paid out in commissions, leaving there hardly anything to invest in forex with. Leave alone the amounts required to generate Evo Binary’s advertised ROIs.
Furthermore if Ramon Alcantara was able to consistently generate the ROIs he’s promising Evo Binary affiliates, he could easily take out a small loan and within a few years retire as the richest person on the planet.
Starting up an MLM opportunity when you’re able to generate €5400 EUR a month of a €20,000 EUR investment doesn’t make any sense.
Well, it does… if you accept the likely scenario that all Evo Binary are doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay off existing investors.
No doubt a small percentage of funds are forex traded, but nowhere near enough to account for advertised monthly ROIs.
The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes Evo Binary a Ponzi scheme.
Recruitment commissions (both direct and residual) add an additional pyramid layer to the scheme. A Ponzi scheme requires a constant stream of new investors to survive, hence the heavy monetization of affiliate recruitment.
As with all Ponzi schemes though, affiliate recruitment dying off is inevitable. When that happens Evo Binary will find itself starved off funds and unable to meet it’s monthly ROI obligations.
The only indication Evo Binary affiliates will have of a collapse is a slowdown in both binary and matrix commissions. Otherwise unless funds are withdrawn out of the system, whatever is in the backoffice disappears in the collapse (ie. it’s not real money).
Owing to the math behind Ponzi schemes, in order for a few Evo Binary affiliates to make money the vast majority must lose it.