Crowdbridge Global Review: CBG Coin altcoin with pyramid recruitment
Two days ago BehindMLM published a firstlook of the Crowdbridge Global MLM opportunity.
The company appears to be based out of Europe and is run by co-founders Hans Pasveer and Harald Ekker.
For Pasveer and Ekker’s respective MLM histories, please refer to our published Crowdbridge Global firstlook.
One key component missing from our firstlook was the CrowdBridge Global compensation plan, which I’ve since learnt has been made public.
After going over it I concluded I had enough to publish a full review of Crowdbridge Global.
The source material is Hungarian, which I’m not a native speaker of. Still, some of the presentation slides were in English and I’m familiar enough with MLM compensation plans to piece the rest together.
Read on for a full review of the Crowdbridge Global MLM opportunity.
Crowdbridge Global Products
Crowdbridge Global has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Crowdbridge Global affiliate membership itself.
Crowdbridge Global affiliate membership provides access to the CBG Coin cryptocurrency.
Marketing material states CBG Coin will use the Ethereum platform and be proof-of-stake.
Crowdbridge Global claim CBG Coin will be publicly tradeable, but initially only available through the company itself.
No indication of the value of CBG Coin was available at the time of publication.
The Crowdbridge Global Compensation Plan
Crowdbridge Global affiliates invest in CBG Coin, with how much they invested determining weekly ROI and recruitment commission payouts.
Note that 40% of all commissions and bonuses paid out must be reinvested back into new CBG Coins.
Crowdbridge Global offer affiliates a free membership option (no MLM commissions) and six paid packages to choose from:
- Pre-school Package (free) – 25% CBG Coin bonus on coin purchases through Crowdbridge Global
- Startup Package – invest €250 EUR and receive €200 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Advanced – invest €500 EUR and receive €450 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Enterprise – invest €750 EUR and receive €700 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Prestige – invest €2500 EUR and receive €1500 EUR) worth of CBG Coin
- Platinum – invest €5000 EUR and receive €3000 EUR worth of CBG Coin
- Premium – invest €7500 EUR and receive €4500 EUR worth of CBG Coin
Affiliates who invest in the Startup and higher packages receive a weekly ROI on their invested CBG Coin balances:
- Startup Package affiliates receive a 0.3% weekly ROI
- Advanced affiliates receive a 0.5% weekly ROI
- Enterprise affiliates receive a 0.8% weekly ROI
- Prestige affiliates receive a 1% weekly ROI
- Platinum affiliates receive a 1.5% weekly ROI
- Premium affiliates receive a 2% weekly ROI
Crowdbridge Global’s compensation plan states that Pre-school Package affiliates receive a 20% recruitment commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Presumably this is paid out on the paid affiliate packages as well.
Crowdbridge Global pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Commissions are tied to 150 points matched on both sides of the binary team. This is referred to as a “cycle”.
Points are generated within the binary team via recruitment of new Crowdbridge Global affiliates.
Packages new affiliates invest in generate points on either side of the binary team as follows:
- Startup Package – 75 points
- Advanced – 150 points
- Enterprise – 225 points
- Prestige – 750 points
- Platinum – 1500 points
- Premium – 2250 points
How much a Crowdbridge Global affiliate receives per cycle generated in their binary team is determined by how much they themselves invested:
- Startup Package affiliates receive €30 EUR per cycle, capped at €1000 EUR a week
- Advanced affiliates receive €35 EUR per cycle, capped at €2500 EUR a week
- Enterprise affiliates receive €40 EUR per cycle, capped at €5000 EUR a week
- Prestige affiliates receive €45 EUR per cycle, capped at €15,000 EUR a week
- Platinum affiliates receive €50 EUR per cycle, capped at €20,000 EUR a week
- Premium affiliates receive €70 EUR per cycle, capped at €25,000 EUR a week
Crowdbridge Global affiliates are paid a matching bonus on residual binary commissions through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Crowdbridge Global affiliates must recruit at least two Advanced affiliates before they are eligible to earn the Matching Bonus
The Matching Bonus is paid out as a percentage of residual binary commissions paid to affiliates across seven unilevel team levels.
How many levels a Crowdbridge Global affiliate can earn the Matching Bonus on is determined by how many residual binary commission cycles they’ve earned:
- earn 2 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- earn 5 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- earn 8 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- earn 10 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- earn 12 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- earn 15 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 6
- earn 20 residual binary commission cycles and receive a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 7
Fast Track Bonus
New Crowdbridge Global affiliates are eligible to receive the Fast Track Bonus for 48 hours.
A match of 150 points on both sides of the binary team within this 48 hour period generates a €250 EUR voucher.
An affiliate is able to collect up to three vouchers within their 48 hour Fast Track Bonus qualification period.
Vouchers correspond with the equivalent value of CBG Coins obtained through Crowdbridge Global.
Founders Shares Pool
The Prestige Platinum and Premium affiliate packages come with a respective one, two and three shares in a Founders Shares Pool.
Crowdbridge Global affiliates are also able to purchase Founders Shares for €1000 EUR each.
A 15% referral commission is paid out on Founders Shares purchased by personally recruited affiliates.
The Founders Share Pool is a revenue pool made up of funds invested company-wide across the company.
What percentage of invested funds are placed in the Founders Share Pool and how often it is paid out have not yet been disclosed.
Joining Crowdbridge Global
Crowdbridge Global affiliate membership is tied to investment in one of the following six packages:
- Startup Package – €250 EUR
- Advanced – €500 EUR
- Enterprise – €750 EUR
- Prestige – €2500 EUR
- Platinum – €5000 EUR
- Premium – €7500 EUR
A free “Pre-school Package” option is also available, however full participation in the Crowdbridge Global MLM income opportunity requires investment in one of the above packages.
Crowdbridge Global’s CBG Coin is your typical MLM pump and dump altcoin scheme.
Crowdbridge Global premines most of CBG Coin, which it then distributes to affiliates for a premium.
CBG Coin itself is worthless and has no real world application or demand outside of Crowdbridge Global.
That doesn’t matter to Crowdbridge Global management, who make their money when affiliates buy into the MLM opportunity.
With respect to the Crowdbridge Global compensation plan, being tied to affiliate recruitment with zero retail makes the opportunity a pyramid scheme.
MLM altcoins are a dime a dozen and all follow the same route. Once initial affiliate recruitment hype dies down, the altcoin value crashes and the company collapses.
Affiliates are left with a worthless altcoin they can’t do anything with, while the admins who sold them the altcoin slink off with the real money paid for the coins.
By bringing nothing new to the table, Crowdbridge Global won’t be any different.
Bit insulting to have a package named Pre-School 😛
Mary Courant is their Chief operating officer.
Mary Courant was Top earner in Conligus and OneCoin.
serial scamers: Nordlund & Pasveer (Unaico-SiteTalk-OPN) + Depisch (OneCoin) jumped ship to some new scam called Wantage One done through acquisition by something called Wellmont Capital.
More smoke and mirrors from these ponzi pimps I presume..
apparently this is all connected to IQ Chain which has been taken over also I think..