COS Review: Quantitative trading ruse “click a button” Ponzi
COS (aka Cosetek and CosCoin), fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
COS’ website domain (“cosetek.com”), was first registered in 2017. The private registration was last updated on July 22nd, 2023.
This appears to be around the time the current owner(s) took possession of the domain.
If we look at COS’ website support portal, we can see the source-code pulling Meiqia software from Baidu.
Meiqia is a Chinese software company based out of Beijing. This suggests whoever is running COS has ties to China.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
COS has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market COS affiliate membership itself.
COS’ Compensation Plan
COS affiliates invest tether on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 30 USDT to 500 USDT and receive 0.57% to 0.7% a day
- VIP2 – invest 500 to 3000 USDT, recruit five affiliate investors and receive 0.56% to 0.66% a day
- VIP3 – invest 3000 USDT to 10,000 USDT, recruit ten affiliate investors and receive 0.53% to 0.63% a day
- VIP4 – invest 10,000 USDT to 50,000 USDT, recruit twenty affiliate investors and receive 0.54% to 0.61% a day
- VIP5 – invest 30,000 to 999,999 USDT, recruit thirty affiliate investors and receive 0.53% to 0.6% a day
- VIP6 – invest 50,000 to 999,999 USDT, recruit forty affiliate investors and receive 0.53% to 0.58% a day
The MLM side of COS pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
COS pays a ROI Match on the daily return paid to downline affiliates.
The ROI Match is paid down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 21%
- level 2 – 7%
- level 3 – 3%
Rank Achievement Bonus
COS rewards affiliates who qualify for the VIP2 and higher investment tiers with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify for VIP2 and receive 30 USDT
- qualify for VIP3 and receive 62 USDT
- qualify for VIP4 and receive 172 USDT
- qualify for VIP5 and receive 272 USDT
- qualify for VIP6 and receive 412 USDT
COS affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 30 USDT investment.
COS is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
COS’ “click a button” Ponzi ruse is quantitative trading:
The presented ruse is COS affiliates log in and click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked):
Clicking the button purportedly generates revenue via quantitative trading, which for some reason COS shares a percentage with its affiliate investors.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Randoms clicking a button in an app doesn’t trigger quantitative trading.
In reality clicking a button inside COS does nothing. All COS is doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
COS is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including COS, BehindMLM has thus far documented seventy-one “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.