Block Consult Review: Trading Insight reboot Ponzi?
Block Consult provides no verifiable information on their web about who owns or runs the company.
On the “About Us” section of Block Consult’s website, if you scroll right to the bottom, the following executives are presented:
“Sean Alexander” on the left is an actor named Evgeny Savvin. Savvin recently featured on BehindMLM as Trading Insight’s Boris CEO:
Trading Insight was part of the great Boris CEO Ponzi collapse that started last month.
Whether the same scammers are behind Block Consult, or whether Savvin’s photo has been recycled by other scammers is unclear.
Whereas Trading Insight provided us with staged Boris CEO marketing videos, Block Consult cheaps out with stock footage over a robo voiceover.
It appears there was a plan to feature Evgeny Savvin in Block Consult marketing videos, however the linked to video doesn’t work.
I’m guessing SmartyDesign was either Block Consult’s original planned name or a placeholder.
In any event, it’s safe to assume all executive and testimonial information presented on Block Consult’s website are bogus.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Block Consult provides shell incorporation documents for Hong Kong and the UK.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, these documents are meaningless and should be ignored.
Block Consult’s website domain (“blockconsult.net”) was privately registered on April 26th, 2021. This is about a week prior to Trading Insight collapsing.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Block Consult’s Products
Block Consult has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Block Consult affiliate membership itself.
Block Consult’s Compensation Plan
Block Consult affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Average Contract – invest $200 to $19,000 and receive 10% a week for four weeks (140% ROI)
- Premium Contact – invest $20,000 to $99,000 and receive 15% a week for four weeks (160% ROI)
- Pro Contract – invest $100,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 20% a week for four weeks (180% ROI)
- NFP Contract – invest $200,000 or more and receive 20% to 40% a month for three months (160% to 180%)
In addition to USD, Block Consult solicits investment in various cryptocurrency equivalent amounts.
The MLM side of Block Consult pays on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Block Consult Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Block Consult’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Agent – sign up as a Block Consult affiliate
- Seller – invest $50 and convince others to invest $1000 (note minimum investment amount is $200)
- Master – invest $250 and convince others to invest $5000
- Major – invest $1000 and convince others to invest $20,000
- Expert – invest $3750 and convince others to invest $75,000
- Superior – invest $10,000 and convince others to invest $200,000
- Leader – invest $25,000 and convince others to invest $500,000
- Ambassador – invest $50,000 and convince others to invest $1,000,000
Block Consult pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Block Consult caps referral commissions at seven.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these seven levels based on rank:
- Agents earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates
- Sellers earn 4.5% on level 1
- Masters earn 6% on level 1, 1% on level 2 and 0.5% on level 3
- Majors earn 8% on level 1, 1.5% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 0.5% on level 4
- Experts earn 10% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1.5% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Superiors earn 12% on level 1, 2.5% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Leaders earn 16% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2.5% on level 3, 1.5% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- Ambassadors earn 20% on level 1, 3.5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2.5% on level 4, 2% on level 5, 1.5% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
Block Consult pays a ROI match using the same unilevel compensation structure used to pay referral commissions (see above).
Block Consult caps the ROI match at eight unilevel team levels, again based on rank:
- Agents earn a 6% ROI match on level 1
- Sellers earn a 9% ROI match on level 1
- Masters earn a 12% ROI match on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on elvel 3
- Majors earn a 16% ROI match on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Experts earn a 20% ROI match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Superiors earn a 24% ROI match on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Leaders earn a 32% ROI match on level 1, 6% on level 2, 8% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
- Ambassadors earn a 40% ROI match on level 1, 7% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 4% on level 5, 3% on level 6, 2% on level 7 and 1% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
Block Consult pays a Rank Achievement Bonus starting at the Seller rank:
- qualify at Seller and receive $20
- qualify at Master and receive $100
- qualify at Major and receive $400
- qualify at Expert and receive $1500
- qualify at Superior and receive $4000
- qualify at Leader and receive $10,000
- qualify at Ambassador and receive $20,000
Joining Block Consult
Block Consult affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $200 investment.
Block Consult solicits investment in USD and a number of cryptocurrencies.
If Block Consult is a reboot run by the same scammers, it’s a pretty lazy effort.
Block Consult’s compensation plan is just a copy and paste of Trading Insight. They’ve even left out elements that make no sense.
In addition to the compensation example above, Seller rank qualification requires only $50. The minimum Block Consult investment amount is $200.
The ruse behind Block Consult is the usual trading bot bullshit. Same as Trading Insight.
Based on Trading Insight and all the other Boris CEO Ponzi schemes, you know how this ends.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that the majority of participants lose money.
Update 15th June 2021 – Block Consult’s YouTube channel has been terminated. Consequently I had to remove the link to one of their marketing videos.
I also noticed Block Consult have replaced the “Sean Alexander” photo on their site. Instead of Evgeny Savvin it’s now some other guy they’ve stolen a photo of.