BitTrain Review: BTRC Ponzi points investment scheme
BitTrain provides no verifiable information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The company does provide a series of random names it claims are management, however there is nothing to support these people exist as represented.
For example, BitTrain’s co-founders are supposedly Allen Coko (CEO) and John Kin.
Allen Coko doesn’t exist outside of BitTrain. John Kin’s social media profiles were only recently set up in December 2018.
Kin’s Twitter profile hasn’t been used for anything other than BitTrain promotion.
The BitTrain website domain (“bittrain.info”) was privately registered on February 15th, 2019.
Despite BitTrain not existing up until a few months ago, the company claims it has been in business since at least May 2018.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
BitTrain has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market BitTrain affiliate membership itself.
The BitTrain Compensation Plan
BitTrain affiliates invest in BitTrain Coin points (BTRC), on the promise of an advertised 8% weekly return.
In total there are eleven BTRC investment tiers available:
- Starter Pack – $100 plus $5 subscription fee
- Medium Trader – $250 plus $10 subscription fee
- Active Trader – $500 plus $15 subscription fee
- Advance Trader – $1000 plus $20 subscription fee
- Pro Trader – $3000 plus $20 subscription fee
- Tycoon Trader – $5000 plus $25 subscription fee
- Elite Trader – $10,000 plus $25 subscription fee
- Premium Trader – $25,000 plus $50 subscription fee
- Combo Trader – $50,000 plus $100 subscription fee
- Mega Combo Trader – $100,000 plus $100 subscription fee
- Millenium Combo Trader – $250,000 plus $500 subscription fee
Note that the subscription fee period is not specified, however I believe it is monthly recurring.
The internal BTRC point value started at $1 back in January 2019.
As of May 5th, BitTrain’s anonymous admins are flogging BTRC points for $4 each.
Note that all BitTrain ROI and commission withdrawal requests attract a 10% fee.
BitTrain affiliates pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
All BitTrain affiliates receive a 10% commission on level 1 of the unilevel team (personally recruited affiliates).
Referral commissions on levels two to twelve of the unilevel team are unlocked as follows:
- invest $1000 to unlock 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- invest $5000 to unlock 1% on levels 5 to 8
- invest $10,000 to unlock 1% on levels 9 to 12
BitTrain pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
To qualify for residual commissions, a BitTrain affiliate must recruit at least two affiliate investors (one placed on both sides of the binary team).
At the end of each day BitTrain tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, funds are matched on both sides of the team and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side is carried over.
BitTrain affiliates receive the following rewards as they generate accumulated investment volume on their weaker binary team side:
- Executive Trader – generate $15,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive $150
- Executive Leader – generate $30,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a “pen” or $300
- Gold – generate $60,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive a “watch” or $600
- Sapphire – generate $100,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive an iPad or $1000
- Ruby – generate $250,000 in weaker binary team side volume and receive an iPhone or $1500
- Emerald – generate $500,000 in weaker binary team side volume and have one Ruby on both sides of your binary team, and receive an “Ibiza retreat” or $3000
- Diamond – generate $1,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and have two Emeralds on both sides of your binary team, and receive a C-Class Mercedes-Benz or $40,000
- Blue Diamond – generate $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and have one Diamond on each side of your binary team, and receive an E-Class Mercedes-Benz or $70,000
- Black Diamond – generate $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and have three Blue Diamonds in your binary team (split two on the stronger side and one on the weaker side), and receive a Porsche Panamera or $150,000
- Crown Diamond – generate $25,000,000 in weaker binary team side volume and have two Black Diamonds on each side of your binary team, and receive a Lamborghini Aventador or $500,000
BitTrain affiliate membership is free.
Participation in the attached MLM opportunity however requires a minimum $100 investment.
Ongoing subscription fees also apply.
Note that all investments into BitTrain must be made in bitcoin.
BitTrain is your classic Ponzi points scheme.
Affiliates invest in BTRC points, which hold no value outside of BitTrain itself.
The only reason affiliates invest in BTRC points, is because BitTrain represents they’ll go up in value.
BTRC is an ERC20 shit token, which costs BitTrain’s admins next to nothing to generate on demand.
BTRC is sold to gullible affiliates for bitcoin, which is pocketed by the company.
Affiliates are then paid returns in BTRC.
As long as BitTrain is willing to use invested funds to honor withdrawals, BitTrain affiliates can cash out.
Once recruitment dies or BitTrain’s admins decide to exit-scam, withdrawals will no longer be honored.
Alternatively BitTrain’s admins will get BTRC listed on some dodgy exchange.
After convincing BitTrain affiliates BTRC will moon, the admins will cash out even more BTRC during the initial listing pump hype.
Once that’s over BTRC will dump towards $0, leaving affiliates bag-holding worthless BTRC they can’t sell.
In either scenario BitTrain inevitably collapses.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes like BitTrain guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of affiliates lose money.