Batman Review: 201.6% every 6 hours Russian Ponzi
Batman provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Batman’s website domain registration details are shielded by the .LI registrar.
Batman’s website defaults to Russian. Russian and English are the only two native available languages provided.
Alexa currently ranks Russia as the top source of traffic to Batman’s website (24%), followed by Ukraine (6%) and Algeria (5%).
On February 4th the Bank of Russia issued Batman a pyramid scheme warning.
Batman also has an official vKontakte profile. vKontakte is Russia’s largest social network.
All of this points to Batman being run by Russians. The Ukraine is also a possibility.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Batman has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Batman affiliate membership itself.
Batman’s Compensation Plan
Batman affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
- Classical – invest $1 to $499 and receive 122.4% after 6 hours
- Advanced – invest $500 to $4999 and receive 136.8% after 6 hours
- Original – invest $5000 to $50,000 and receive 201.6% after 6 hours
The MLM side of Batman pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Batman Affiliate Ranks
There are four ranks within Batman’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Student – sign up as a Batman affiliate and have earned less than $100
- Clerk – have earned at least $100 to $1000
- Businessman – have earned at least $1001 to $5000
- Boss – have earned $5000 or more
Batman counts earnings as a combination of returns paid out and commissions.
Batman pays referral commissions down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
Batman determines referral commission rates based on rank:
- Students earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Clerks earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Businessmen earn 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Boss’ earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 4% on level 3
Bonus ROI Rates
Batman rewards affiliates with a bonus ROI percentage, again based on rank:
- Clerks earn a 1% ROI bonus
- Businessmen earn a 3% ROI bonus
- Boss’ earn a 5% ROI bonus
Batman affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $1 investment.
Batman solicits investment in USD, bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and tether.
Batman… I, uh… what?
Batman claims to be a “unique dollar business game” that offers a “high return on investment!”
In reality it’s a pretty ordinary MLM Ponzi scheme.
What makes Batman novel is its blatant use of Batman IP theft to push its scam:
Thankfully Batman’s creators haven’t gone to the effort to create some bullshit fictional backstory. The Batman Ponzi scheme is presented as is, because… y’know, whatever.
Needless to say if the scammers behind Batman are in Russia, they aren’t worried about DC Comics coming after them.
With Batman offering 201.6% every 6 hours, it probably wouldn’t be worth their time taking any action anyway.
Batman’s ROI liability is over 800% a day, more when compounded. That isn’t going to last long.
As with every MLM Ponzi scheme, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Batman of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.