Attiora Review: Boris CEO Ponzi with ATRC token exit-scam
Attiora provides no credible company ownership or executive information on its website.
Supposedly Attiora is headed by founder and CEO “Josef Moravec”:
Moravec has an English accent. He doesn’t exist outside of Attiora marketing, making him a prime Boris CEO candidate.
Attiora represents they are based out of Sydney, Australia. To that end Attiora marketing videos are represented as being shot on site “inside the Zenith Tower”.
There is a Zenith Tower in Sydney, however that’s not the building’s logo or what the foyer looks like.
Also as the actor playing Moravec walks to the building’s elevators, we pass this signage:
While I can’t quite make out the language (the camera sign comes up clearer on YouTube), it definitely isn’t English.
Then there’s this paragraph on Attiora’s website;
The last are especially interesting to us due to the fact that it was the Czech Business Angels Fund, headed by Zdenek Moravec, who is the father of CEO Attiora.
There is a Zdenek Moravec from the Czech Republic. He’s a well-known astronomer and astrophysicist.
As per videos uploaded to Attiora’s official YouTube channel last July, here’s their cartoonish caricature:
This is peak Boris CEO.
In an attempt to bolster the “we’re based out of Australia” charade, Attiora provides basic incorporation and ASIC certificates for Attiora Holding Pty Ltd.
ASIC are known for non-regulation of MLM fraud. Furthermore anyone can register a company with ASIC using whatever bogus details, there is no verification.
For this reason ASIC registration is favored by scammers residing outside of Australia.
With respect to MLM due-diligence, ASIC registration certificate as proof of legitimacy is therefore meaningless.
Needless to say Attiora is not based out of Australia and its actor executives don’t actually exist.
I wasn’t able to identify the “Z” building Attiora used in their video for the outside footage, but inside was shot in Estonia.
Update 19th April 2022 – A reader in the comments below has located Attiora’s Zenith Tower as “Zenith Arimaja” in Estonia:
You can verify this yourself over at the developer’s website. /end update
Amid the temporary Attiora signage, we have a sign for Paxful in the background.
It reads “Be a hero. Build for people. Stay connected to the streets.”
Amusingly, Attiora tried to hide Paxful’s branding a few moments later:
Just a few moments later again, a quote from Paxful founder Ray Youssef is in shot:
Paxful are an unrelated crypto exchange, headquartered in New York.
Paxful also has an office in Estonia which, courtesy of GlassDoor, looks like this:
I’ve highlighted the same orange storage cabinet/seat with a green arrow in the Attiora shot above.
One last thing, Australia uses three prong power plugs. Estonia uses a circular two-prong plug, which you can see in this shot:
Again, when it was perhaps a little too obvious, Attiora hid visible power plugs in their video:
Conclusion: The space Attiora rented for their shoot is in the same building as Paxful’s Estonian office.
Boris CEO schemes are typically the work of Russians and/or Ukrainian scammers. Estonia borders Russia to the west.
Attiora’s website domain (“attiora.com”), was privately registered on April 20th, 2021.
Alexa currently ranks top sources of traffic to Attiora’s website as Venezeula (18%), Burkina Faso (16%) and Algeria (10%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Attiora has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Attiora affiliate membership itself.
Attiora’s Compensation Plan
Attiora affiliates invest cryptocurrency on the promise of advertised returns.
- Altcoin – invest $50 to $300 and receive 1% to 1.4% a day for 15 days (initial investment returned)
- Crypto – invest $500 to $4000 and receive 1.4% to 1.8% a day for 25 days (initial investment returned)
- Crypto Plus – invest $5000 to $30,000 and receive 1.8% to 2.25% a day for 40 days (initial investment returned)
- ICO – invest $50,000 to $1,000,000 and receive 2.4% to 3% a day for 55 days (initial investment returned)
- Margin Forex – invest $1000 to $10,000 and receive 2.65% to 4.25% a day for 60 days
- Margin Global – invest $15,000 to $10,000,000 and receive 3% to 5.1% a day for 60 days
- Venture – invest $100 to $50,000,000 and receive 4% a day for 150 days (no withdrawal till after 150 days)
- Shareholder – invest $100 to $100,000,000 and receive 1.1% to 2.1% a day perpetually
The MLM side of Attiora pays commissions on recruitment of affiliates who invest.
Attiora Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Attiora’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Partner – sign up as an Attiora affiliate
- Senior Partner – convince others to invest $1000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Manager – convince others to invest $2500 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Agent – convince others to invest $5000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Representative – convince others to invest $10,000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Director – convince others to invest $25,000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Silver Director – convince others to invest $50,000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Gold Director – convince others to invest $75,000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Platinum Director – convince others to invest $100,000 or more and generate $10,000 in total downline investment volume
- Diamond – convince others to invest $1000 or more and generate $250,000 in total downline investment volume
Note that for the purpose of rank qualification, total downline investment volume is reduced as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliate) volume is counted at 100%
- level 2 volume is counted at 50%
- level 3 volume is counted at 25%
- level 4 and deeper volume is counted at 10%
Attiora pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across the unilevel team, down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
- Partners earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Senior Partners earn 6% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on levels 5 and 6
- Managers earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on levels 5 to 7
- Agents earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Representatives earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 7 and 0.5% on levels 8 to 10
- Directors earn 9% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 to 7 and 0.5% on levels 8 to 12
- Silver Directors earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 to 8 and 0.5% on levels 9 to 13
- Gold Directors earn 10% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 onward
- Platinum Directors earn 11% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7, 1% on levels 8 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 onward
- Diamonds earn 12% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7, 1% on levels 8 to 12 and 0.5% on levels 13 onward
Rank Achievement Bonus
Attiora rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Senior Partner and higher ranks as follows:
- qualify at Senior Partner and receive $100
- qualify at Manager and receive $500
- qualify at Agent and receive $2500
- qualify at Representative and receive $5000
- qualify at Director and receive $10,000
- qualify at Silver Director and receive $25,000
- qualify at Gold Director and receive $50,000
- qualify at Platinum Director and receive $75,000
- qualify at Diamond and receive $100,000
Attiora affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Attiora solicits investment in bitcoin, tether, ethereum, litecoin, tron, bitcoin cash, binance coin, binance USD, USD coin and cardano.
Attiora claims to be
a powerful structure that can generate tens of millions of dollars daily.
If that were even remotely true, it begs the question: What do they need your money for?
I feel like the legitimacy of Attiora has already been pretty well destroyed in the introduction of this review. Attiora is a simple Boris CEO Ponzi scheme, albeit with slightly above-average production quality.
If you want more than theatrics, Attiora Holding Pty Ltd can be looked up at ASIC and you can verify no financial filings have been made.
It’s all marketing smoke and mirrors.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, when affiliate recruitment dries up so to will new investment.
This will starve Attiora of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Earlier this month Attiora announced it was restricting withdrawal criteria:
This is a strong indication Attoria has entered the inevitable collapse spiral.
Looking forward, Attiora’s exit-scam of choice appears to be “Attiora Token”.
ATRC is a BEP20 shit token. These take a few minutes to set up at little to no cost.
As per a January 14th news item posted to Attiora’s website;
ATRC token has been successfully created and it is already at the network!
Everyone who works professionally with tokens knows how to buy a token even before he appeared in an account.
When the time comes, expect Attiora withdrawals to be switched to ATRC. From there it’s the usual dump and sorry for your loss.
Update 14th May 2022 – Attiora has collapsed.