ATC Coin Review: ATCC altcoin with massively inflated public value
ATC Coin provide no information about who owns or runs the business on the company website.
The ATC Coin website domain (“atccoin.com”) was privately registered on March 1st, 2017.
A page on the ATC Coin website titled “legend’s involvement” claims Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Eric Schmidt, Richard Branson and Peter Thiel are “involved” in the company.
No proof of any involvement by any of the individuals listed is provided.
An UK incorporation document for ATC Coin LTD is provided on the ATC Coin website.
ATC Coin LTD was incorporated in the UK on May 11th, 2017.
Subhash Jewria (right) is listed as the sole Director of the company, through a virtual mailing address owned by Garden Studios.
On his Facebook profile, Jewria cites his location as Mumbai, India. This is likely where ATC Coin is actually being operated from.
Prior to launching ATC Coin in March Jewria was promoting My Money Seva. He was also promoting “payment solutions” to MLM companies:
My Money Seva appears to be a local e-commerce discount platform. As far as I can tell, ATC Coin is Jewria’s first MLM launch as an executive.
Read on for a full review of the ATC Coin MLM opportunity.
ATC Coin Products
ATC Coin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market ATC Coin affiliate membership itself.
The ATC Coin Compensation Plan
ATC Coin affiliates invest in ATC Coin on the expectation they’ll be able to later sell the coins at an increased value.
ATC Coin affiliates invest ₹100,000 INR ($1544 USD) and receive 50,000 ATCC upfront, plus 4500 ATCC a month for 18 months.
Residual commissions on funds invested by recruited affiliates are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
ATC Coin pay a percentage of funds invested by affiliates in a unilevel team, based on what level of the unilevel team the affiliate is on:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- levels 2 and 3 – 3%
- levels 4 to 8 – 2%
- levels 9 to 11 – 1.5%
ATC Coin affiliates can increase the percentage paid out on levels 7, 9 and 11 if they meet the following qualification criteria:
- have a downline of at least one hundred and twenty-eight affiliates who have invested = level 7 percentage increase to 8%
- have a downline of at least five hundred and twelve affiliates who have invested = level 9 percentage increase to 6.5%
- have a downline of at least two thousand and forty-eight affiliates who have invested = level 11 percentage increase to 5%
A residual commission is also paid on “cashback payments”, again based on what level of the unilevel team the cashback was generated on:
- level 1 – 5%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 3%
- level 4 – 2%
- levels 5 to 11 – 1%
Note that the ATC Coin website does not provide any information on how affiliates generate cashback.
ATC Coin reward affiliates who recruit downlines as follows:
- have a downline of at least 8 affiliates who have invested = ₹500,000 INR ($7720 USD) and a “personnel [sic] accident policy”
- have a downline of at least 16 affiliates who have invested = ₹100,000 INR ($1544 USD) and a “family floter mediclame policy” [sic]
- have a downline of at least 32 affiliates who have invested = a “2 day education tour”
- have a downline of at least 64 affiliates who have invested = “monthly core group meeting with gala dinner”
- have a downline of at least 256 affiliates who have invested = 4 nights, 5 days “Thailand tour”
- have a downline of at least 1024 affiliates who have invested = a “Singapore tour with family”
- have a downline of at least 4096 affiliates who have invested = “London Europe tour”
- have a downline of at least 8192 affiliates who have invested = Toyota Fortuner SUV
- have a downline of at least 16,384 affiliates who have invested = Mercedes car
- have a downline of at least 32,768 affiliates who have invested = Jaguar car
Joining ATC Coin
ATC Coin affiliate membership is tied to an investment of ₹100,000 INR ($1544 USD).
ATC Coin was launched in late April and is currently publicly tradeable on the Nova Exchange.
ATC Coin is also listed on Coin Market Cap, with a current value of 9.2 cents.
As at the time of publication, the actual value of ATCC is lagging behind projections used to market the opportunity:
According to Nova Exchange, on July 1st the value of ATCC was 0.00035 BTC (₹5.92 INR).
Coin Market Cap began tracking ATCC in late June. Today ATCC has a value of 8.7 cents USD (₹5.64 INR).
As far as I can tell ATCC has no real world application as of yet, leaving a question mark over whether the coin will achieve projections going forward.
ATCC presents itself as yet another MLM pump and dump coin. Affiliate presentations claim the coin can be used for e-commerce, but as of yet there is no evidence of this being possible.
In line with other MLM pump and dump altcoins, all ATC Coin affiliates can do is invest in the coins, trade them (among themselves as there’s no public interest) or hold onto the coins and hope the price rises.
Interest in ATC Coin at the moment appears to be exclusive to India. The UK incorporation is a shell listing, with ATC Coin not appearing to be registered in India to offer securities.
The company also has no retailable products or services, meaning it’s operating as a pyramid scheme.
At the moment ATC Coin is being marketed as India’s answer to bitcoin. This might generate some initial investment hype, but without a real world application ATC Coin’s value is going to eventually plummet.
It’s also worth pointing out that ATC Coin is undercutting the public market, offloading premined ATCC for ₹0.76 INR.
This suggests ATCC’s current public price of ₹8.7 INR is massively inflated (to the tune of 1144%).
Subhash Jewria can either raise the price he’s selling premined ATCC for through ATC Coin, which in turn will cool affiliate recruitment, likely collapsing the MLM opportunity.
Or he keeps massively undercutting the current public value of ATCC, which will stifle public trading of the coin.
Jewria is unlikely to kill off his golden goose (selling ATCC at a huge discount to gullible investors).
As such when ATCC’s public value eventually aligns with what Jewria is selling his premined ATCC for, investors get screwed.