Anonymous Trading Review: 30% a month MLM crypto Ponzi
Anonymous Trading fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Anonymous Trading’s website domain (“anonymoustrading.io”), was registered back in August 2021. The private registration was last updated on Match 19th, 2022.
SimilarWeb currently tracks top sources of traffic to Anonymous Trading’s website as the Czech Republic (32%), Germany (16%), Spain (12%), Venezuela (11%) and Italy (8%).
Whoever is running Anonymous Trading likely speaks German. This is based on the naming of Anonymous Trading official marketing PDF; “Anonymous-Trading-Standart-Program.pdf”.
It’s worth noting that despite being the second largest source of Anonymous Trading website traffic in January 2023, Germany was also down 67% month on month.
This suggests Anonymous Trading was being primarily promoted in Germany before recruitment recently collapsed.
Despite only existing since 2021 at the earliest, Anonymous Trading falsely represents it was “established after the economic collapse of 2009”.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Anonymous Trading’s Products
Anonymous Trading has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Anonymous Trading affiliate membership itself.
Anonymous Trading’s Compensation Plan
Anonymous Trading affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Bronze – invest $500 to $2499 (20% bonus match), and receive 30% a month for 6 months (80% mandatory reinvest)
- Silver – invest $2500 to $9999 (50% bonus match), and receive 25% a month for 6 months (80% mandatory reinvest)
- Silver Plus – invest $10,000 to $24,999 (100% bonus match), and receive 20% a month for 6 months (80% mandatory reinvest)
- Gold – invest $25,000 to $49,999 (150% bonus match), and receive 17.5% a month for 12 months (80 mandatory reinvest)
- Gold Plus – invest $50,000 to $99,999 (200% bonus match), and receive 15% a month for 12 months (mandatory 85% reinvest)
- Platinum – invest $100,000 to $249,999 (300% bonus match), and receive 12.5% a month for 12 months (mandatory 90% reinvest)
- Purple Diamond – invest $250,000 or more (400% bonus match), and receive 10% a month for 12 months (mandatory 95% reinvest)
Anonymous Trading pays referral commissions on invested funds on up to three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- Silver – 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Gold (generate $50,000 in downline investment volume) – 5% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- Platinum (generate $100,000 in downline investment volume) – 5% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 to 5
Note that a Platinum tier affiliate can increase their commissions from levels 2 to an unlimited depth. This is achieved by maintaining $25,000 a month in personally recruited affiliate investment volume (not total downline volume).
If a Platinum tier affiliate meets this criteria, 1% is paid down levels 2 to an unlimited depth.
Joining Anonymous Trading
Anonymous Trading affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $500 investment.
Anonymous Trading solicits investment in USD and various cryptocurrencies.
Anonymous Trading Conclusion
Anonymous Trading represents it generates external revenue via “cryptocurrency and forex trading”.
No evidence of Anonymous Trading being engaged in trading of any kind is provided. Furthermore, Anonymous Trading’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
Anyone capable of generating up to 30% a month with a 400% match on your investment isn’t providing you access for free. In fact they’re not providing you access at all.
They’d quietly trade themselves and retire as one of the richest people on the planet in short time.
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Anonymous Trading is new investment. Using new investment to pay affiliates a monthly return makes Anonymous Trading a Ponzi scheme.
In the absence of anything being marketed and sold to retail customers, Anonymous Trading’s MLM compensation plan adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Anonymous Trading of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
Anonymous Trading’s exit-scam of choice appears to be its to-be-launched “AnonyCoin” shitcoin.
If Anonymous Trading doesn’t collapse prior to AnonyCoin’s launch, watch for withdrawals switched over to AnonyCoin at some point.
This will leave the majority of Anonymous Trading investors bagholding another worthless Ponzi shitcoin.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.