Ad My Dream Review: Crowdfunding hides pyramid recruiting
Ad My Dream provide a corporate address in Hong Kong on their website.
Two Directors are listed, Xing Yang and Chelsea Anne Jonch. Purportedly these two individuals are tied to AMD AD Dreams LTD, the sole shareholder of Ad My Dream.
No additional information is provided on either Yang or Jonch, nor is there any third-party information available.
A Chelsea Anne Jonch did register a company earlier this year in the UK, via a personal address in Belize. Whether this is the same person as Ad My Dream’s Chelsea Anne Jonch is unclear.
The Hong Kong address provided by Ad My Dream actually belongs to Offshore Company Corp, who sell “offshore company formation & licensing”.
Ad My Dream doesn’t appear to have any physical presence in Hong Kong.
This, combined with the lack of information about its Directors, suggests Xing Yang and Chelsea Anne Jonch probably don’t exist.
Alexa currently estimate that Germany (48%) and Austria (16%) are the largest sources of traffic to the Ad My Dream website. It’s far more likely whoever is running Ad My Dream is based out of Europe.
This is supported by the fact that certain parts of the supposedly English version of the Ad My Dream compensation plan are still in German.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Ad My Dream Product Line
Ad My Dream has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Ad My Dream affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, Ad My Dream affiliates can purchase matrix positions to participate in the attached income opportunity.
Bundled with each position purchase are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the Ad My Dream website.
The Ad My Dream Compensation Plan
Ad My Dream affiliates purchase $5 2×15 matrix positions. Commissions are paid out as others are recruited who do the same.
A 2×15 matrix places an Ad My Dream affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of the two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the matrix are generated in the same manner (up to fifteen levels), with a complete 2×15 matrix housing 65,534 positions.
Positions in the matrix are filled via position purchases of direct and indirectly recruited Ad My Dream affiliates.
A 10 cent commission is paid out as positions are purchased and filled across the first fourteen levels of an Ad My Dream affiliate’s matrix. 15 cents is paid out on the fifteenth level.
The catch is an Ad My Dream affiliate must unlock each matrix level to earn on it.
How many matrix an Ad My Dream affiliate can earn on is determined by how many matrix positions they themselves have purchased:
- purchase 1 matrix position to earn on level 1
- purchase 2 matrix positions to earn on level 2
- purchase 4 matrix positions to earn on level 3
- purchase 8 matrix positions to earn on level 4
- purchase 16 matrix positions to earn on level 5
- purchase 32 matrix positions to earn on level 6
- purchase 64 positions to earn on level 7
- purchase 128 matrix positions to earn on level 8
- purchase 256 matrix positions to earn on level 9
- purchase 384 matrix positions to earn on level 10
- purchase 512 matrix positions to earn on level 11
- purchase 640 matrix positions to earn on level 12
- purchase 768 matrix positions to earn on level 13
- purchase 896 matrix positions to earn on level 14
- purchase 1024 matrix positions to earn on level 15
A 10% direct referral commission is paid out on each $5 matrix position purchase made by a personally recruited affiliate.
A 100% matching bonus is paid out on matrix commission earnings by personally recruited affiliates.
Note that the earning affiliate and their personally recruited affiliate must have unlocked level 2 of the matrix.
The Matching Bonus is only paid out on matrix levels both the earning affiliate and the personally recruited affiliate have unlocked.
The Infinity Bonus replaces matrix commissions for Ad My Dream affiliates who meet the following qualification criteria:
- generate $10,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- generate $50,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
- generate $100,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 3% Infinity Bonus
- generate $500,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 4% Infinity Bonus
- generate $1,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 5% Infinity Bonus
- generate $2,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 6% Infinity Bonus
- generate $5,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 7% Infinity Bonus
- generate $10,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 8% Infinity Bonus
- generate $50,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 9% Infinity Bonus
- generate $100,000,000 in cumulative matrix volume and earn a 10% Infinity Bonus
The Infinity Bonus is paid out on an Ad My Dream affiliate’s entire matrix volume down an infinite number of levels.
Weekly Bonus Pools
Ad My Dream appear to have two Weekly Bonus pools available, each offering a share of 0.5% of matrix position purchases.
How an affiliate qualifies for a share or shares in the pools appears to be tied to affiliate recruitment, but isn’t realyl clear in the Ad My Dream compensation plan documentation.
Joining Ad My Dream
Ad My Dream affiliate membership is free, however affiliates must purchase $5 matrix positions if they wish to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.
The Ad My Dream website dresses the opportunity up as something to do with crowdfunding:
The world’s first advertising crowdfunding.
The new generation of crowdfunding gives you the opportunity to use one of the world’s largest advertising networks to make your private or social crowdfunding project a success.
Take advantage of the opportunity to be part of the company from the very beginning, to build a long-term and serious income. This is possible both actively and passively.
The reality however is that Ad My Dream is just pyramid recruitment, with absolutely nothing to do with crowd funding whatsoever.
An Ad My Dream affiliate signs up and purchases $5 matrix positions. They get paid when other Ad My Dream affiliates do the same.
The mandatory position purchase requirements to unlock matrix levels mean these affiliates could be directly or indirectly recruited, however commission are still dependent on someone recruiting new Ad My Dream affiliates.
Without this recruitment and a constant injection of new funds through the bottom of the company-wide Ad My Dream matrix, the scheme will collapse.
On the admin side of things Ad My Dream will be preloaded with one or more positions. These positions sit at the top of the Ad My Dream company-wide matrix, ensuring they fill first.
This pockets the Ad My Dream the largest amount of commissions, on top of losses sustained by affiliates who don’t earn enough to cover position purchases when Ad My Dream collapses.
From crowdfunding misdirection to the offshore company registration bogus Director information, Ad My Dream appears to have been set up as a calculated scam from the get-go.
Ad My Dream’s advertised launch is “at the end of January 2017”. Sign up and lose your money today.
Leave a Reply...