24/7 Gains Review: Crypto mining and trading bitcoin Ponzi
24/7 Gains provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The 24/7 Gains website domain (“247gains.co”) was privately registered on July 9th, 2018.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
24/7 Gains Products
24/7 Gains has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market 24/7 Gains affiliate membership itself.
The 24/7 Gains Compensation Plan
24/7 Gains affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of a 200% ROI.
- Package 1 – invest 0.025 BTC and receive 1% a day
- Package 2 – invest 0.05 BTC and receive 1% a day
- Package 3 – invest 0.1 BTC and receive 2.2% a day
- Package 4 – invest 0.25 BTC and receive 2.2% a day
- Package 5 – invest 0.5 BTC and receive 2.2% a day
- Package 6 – invest 1 BTC and receive 2.2% a day
- Package 7 – invest 2.5 BTC and receive 2.2% a day
- Package 8 – invest 5 BTC and receive 2.5% a day
Upon being paid a 200% ROI, 24/7 Gains affiliates must reinvest to continue earning.
24/7 Gains pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day 24/7 Gains tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of matched funds on either side.
How much of a residual commission percentage 24/7 Gains affiliates earn is based on how much they’ve invested:
- Package 1 affiliates earn a 5% residual commission rate capped at 0.05 BTC a day
- Package 2 affiliates earn a 6% residual commission rate capped at 0.1 BTC a day
- Package 3 affiliates earn a 7% residual commission rate capped at 0.2 BTC a day
- Package 4 affiliates earn a 8% residual commission rate capped at 0.5 BTC a day
- Package 5 affiliates earn a 12% residual commission rate capped at 1 BTC a day
- Package 6 affiliates earn a 14% residual commission rate capped at 2 BTC a day
- Package 7 affiliates earn a 16% residual commission rate capped at 5 BTC a day
- Package 8 affiliates earn a 18% residual commission rate capped at 10 BTC a day
Note that 24/7 Gains affiliates who do not have an active investment lose their binary team.
Joining 24/7 Gains
24/7 Gains affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity however requires a rolling 0.025 to 5 BTC investment.
24/7 Gains claims to generate external ROI revenue through cryptocurrency mining and trading.
The majority of our profits at 24/7 Gains comes from the growth of our mining platform.
Although trading adds a significant amount to our revenues, our focus for future growth is in the expansion of our global mining operation.
Naturally the company doesn’t provide any evidence of either mining or trading taking place.
Furthermore, 24/7 Gains’ business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
On their website, 24/7 Gains pitches itself as a vehicle for investors to “double their bitcoin”.
24/7 Gains was designed to help the average person Double their BitCoin, without taking the risks in the market on their own.
If the anonymous admins running 24/7 Gains could actually double their own bitcoin in a timely, consistent and legitimate manner, they’d be doing it quietly.
Soliciting investments from randoms through a cookie-cutter dodgy website makes no sense.
In an effort to justify what is obviously a Ponzi/pyramid hybrid, 24/7 Gains’ anonymous admins claim;
24/7 Gains owners are a private group of investors who will remain anonymous.
With regulations not in place to protect Cryptocurrency companies at this point and time, it is important to remain behind the scenes.
24/7 Gains isn’t a cryptocurrency, it’s an investment opportunity that is regulated by existing securities laws all over the planet.
Replace “cryptocurrency” in the above quoted paragraph with “Ponzi”, and it makes a whole lot more sense.
24/7 Gains’ admins have chosen to remain anonymous so that when the inevitable collapse happens, their victims will have no recourse.