5G Web Review: 5G base station “click a button” app Ponzi
5G Web fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
5G Web’s website domain (“5gwebpkrearn.online”), was privately registered on September 21st, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
5G Web’s Products
5G Web has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market 5G Web affiliate membership itself.
5G Web’s Compensation Plan
5G Web affiliates invest Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 5 PKR and receive 1.45 PKR an hour for 8760 hours
- VIP2 – invest 1500 PKR and receive 3.50 PKR an hour for 8740 PKR
- VIP3 – invest 5000 PKR and receive 16.66 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP4 – invest 10,000 PKR and receive 34.58 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP5 – invest 18,000 PKR and receive 45.83 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP6 – invest 27,000 PKR and receive 62.50 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP7 – invest 35,000 PKR and receive 80 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP8 – invest 50,000 PKR and receive 116.66 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP9 – invest 70,000 PKR and receive 171.25 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
- VIP10 – invest 100,000 PKR and receive 258.33 PKR an hour for 8740 hours
5G Web pays referral commissions on invested PKR down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 3%
Joining 5G Web
5G Web affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 5 PKR investment.
5G Web solicits investment through Select One, EasyPaisa and JazzCash.
5G Web Conclusion
5G Web is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
5G Web’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is leasing 5G base stations.
The presented ruse is 5G Web affiliates log in and click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked).
Clicking the button purportedly keeps the leased equipment online and generating revenue. For some reason 5G Web shares a percentage of this revenue with its affiliate investors.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Randoms clicking a button in an app doesn’t keep fictional 5G base station equipment online.
In reality clicking a button inside 5G Web’s app does nothing. All 5G Web does is recycle newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
5G Web is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including 5G Web, BehindMLM has thus far documented ninety-five “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.