Zeonis Review: NFT Ponzi with ZES token exit-scam
Zeonis provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Zeonis’ website domain (“zeonis.io”), was privately registered on August 13th, 2021.
Zeonis’ official white paper is both titled in Russian and was written by a Russian author:
The author’s name, Дмитрий Заруцкий, translates to Dmitry Zarutsky.
A search for Zaursky’s name in both Russian or English fails to turn up any connection to Zeonis.
Still, from this and Russian being present on Zeonis’ website…
…and Zeonis soliciting investment in rubles…
…and the Bank of Russia issuing a Zeonis pyramid scheme warning on November 12th, we can surmise whoever is behind Zeonis has ties to Russia.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Zeonis provides shell company incorporation details in Australia.
Not only is this information meaningless, it’s also bogus.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Zeonis has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Zeonis affiliate membership itself.
Zeonis’ Compensation Plan
Zeonis affiliates invest USD, rubles and cryptocurrency on the promise of advertised returns.
- Rare – invest $5 to $500,000 and receive 2.22% a day for 100 days
- Violet Sun – invest $5 to 100,000 and receive 2% a day for 100 days
- Acid Spray – invest $1000 to $100,000 and receive 2.5% a day for 100 days
- Volcanic Burst – invest $2500 to $100,000 and receive 3% a day for 100 days
- Gold Rush – invest $5000 to $100,000 and receive 4% a day for 100 days
Some Zeonis investment plans have an attached fee. This fee must be paid in ZES, a token Zeonis created.
- Epic – pay a 100.02 ZES fee, then invest $5 to $500,000 and receive 2.77 a day for 100 days
- Legendary – pay a 250.04 ZES fee, then invest $5 to $500,000 and receive 3.22% a day a day for 100 days
- Genesis – pay a 500.09 ZES fee, then invest $5 to $500,000 and receive 4.44% a day for 100 days
Zeonis ZES fee plans have a lower minimum investment amount.
Again note that while USD amounts are quoted above, Zeonis also solicits investment in rubles and cryptocurrency.
Zeonis pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Zeonis caps payable unilevel team levels at four.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these four levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 7%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
- level 4 – 1%
Zeonis rewards affiliates who invest in and hold ZES tokens with increased commission rates:
- invest in and hold 50.01 ZES or more and receive 8% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- invest in and hold 150.03 ZES or more and receive 10% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- invest in and hold 250.04 ZES or more and receive 12% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on level 7
Zeonis affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $5 investment and ZES token investment.
Zeonis solicits investment in USD, rubles and various cryptocurrencies.
Zeonis run a Ponzi scheme wrapped in NFT marketing.
As above Zeonis’ offered NFTs are attached to their investment plans, which of course makes no sense.
NFTs can have one owner. Multiple investors investing in the same plan all owning the one NFT is a logic fail.
Speaking of fails, Zeonis’ explanation for this nonsense reads how you’d expect a non-English speaker trying to pull your leg;
We check NFT reliability very thoroughly and work directly with authors for not to buy counterfeit.
Our specialists study all works and their authors in details to understand perspectives of one or another work and earn from price increase.
We support promising NFT authors and provide more of an accelerate to the fire to them.
Being NFT-pioneers we help to settle in new market and establish reputation.
Moving on, ZES is a BEP-20 token. These take about five minutes to set up at little to no cost.
Since launching only recently, it appears ZES token has dumped before Zeonis could get going:
From this I’d assume Zeonis is all but over. But the company’s website is still up and soliciting investment.
Wonky NFT bandwagon marketing aside, Zeonis is simply recycling new investment to pay existing investors.
This is your typical MLM crypto Ponzi model.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Zeonis of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.