Wipes.ac Review: Low-effort “Ponzi in a box” crypto scam
Wipes.ac fails to provide company ownership and executive information on its website.
Wipes.ac’s website domain (“wipes.ac”), was privately registered on July 4th, 2022.
Of note is Wipes.ac was put together by iDevLink, a group selling scam scripts and templates.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Wipes.ac has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Wipes.ac affiliate membership itself.
Wipes.ac’s Compensation Plan
Wipes.ac affiliates invest $100 to $250,000 in cryptocurrency equivalents. This is done on the promise of 1.7% a day for 190 days (323%).
The MLM side of Wipes.ac pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Wipes.ac Affiliate Ranks
There are seven ranks within Wipes.ac’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Wipes.ac affiliate and invest
- Rank 1 – convince others to invest $25,000
- Rank 2 – convince others to invest $50,000
- Rank 3 – convince others to invest $100,000
- Rank 4 – convince others to invest $250,000
- Rank 5 – convince others to invest $500,000
- Rank 6 – convince others to invest $1,000,000
Wipes.ac pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Basic Wipes.ac affiliates earn referral commissions on invested cryptocurrency down three levels of recruitment:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 2%
Rank 1 affiliates who additionally have an active investment of $25,000 qualify for “expansion leader” commissions:
- level 1 – 9%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 3%
- level 4 – 1%
- level 5 – 0.6%
- level 6 – 0.5%
- level 7 – 0.4%
- level 8 – 0.3%
- level 9 – 0.2%
Rank Achievement Bonus
Wipes.ac affiliates who qualify at Rank 1 and higher receive the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Rank 1 and receive $500 and $250 invested into Wipes.ac
- qualify at Rank 2 and receive $1000 and $500 invested into Wipes.ac
- qualify at Rank 3 and receive $2000 and $1000 invested into Wipes.ac
- qualify at Rank 4 and receive $5000 and $2500 invested into Wipes.ac
- qualify at Rank 5 and receive $10,000 and $5000 invested into Wipes.ac
- qualify at Rank 6 and receive $20,000 and $10,000 invested into Wipes.ac
Wipes.ac affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires an initial minimum $100 investment.
Wipes.ac solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Wipes.ac represents it generates external revenue via various forms of trading:
We are a group of experts specializing in cryptocurrency trading and risk management.
We know this is baloney because Wipes.ac is running off a Ponzi script sold to them by scammers.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Wipes.ac of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Leave a Reply...