WeWorkTrading Review: Fake executive template Ponzi
WeWorkTrading fails to provide verfiable ownership or executive information on its website.
WeWorkTrading claims to be headed up by CEO and founder “Jackson Rathbone”. Rathbone however doesn’t exist. It’s a fictional name represented by a stolen photo.
WeWorkTrading’s website domain (“weworktrading.com”), was privately registered on July 16th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
WeWorkTrading has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market WeWorkTrading affiliate membership itself.
WeWorkTrading’s Compensation Plan
WeWorkTrading affiliates invest USD equivalents in bitcoin (BTC) and tether (USDT).
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Starter – invest $50 or more and receive 2% a day for 5 days
- Silver – invest $100 to $39,900 and receive 2.2% a day for 5 days
- Gold Plan – invest $40,000 to $100,000 and receive 3.3% a day for 5 days
- Diamond Plan – invest $50,000 or more and receive 3.7% a day for 60 days
The MLM side of WeWorkTrading pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
WeWorkTrading Affiliate Ranks
There are two ranks within WeWorkTrading’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Zonal Coordinator – recruit ten affiliate investors or generate $1000 in personally recruited downline investment
- Zonal Coordinator 2 – recruit twenty affiliate investors who together have invested at least $1000, or generate $10,000 in personally recruited downline investment
WeWorkTrading pays referral commissions on invested cryptocurrency down two levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8%
- level 2 – 2%
Rank Achievement Bonus
WeWorkTrading rewards affiliates for qualifying at Zonal Coordinator and Zonal Coordinator 2 with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Zonal Coordinator and receive $1000 a month and “increased referral earnings”
- qualify at Zonal Coordinator 2 and receive $2500 a month and a “free official car”
WeWorkTrading affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
WeWorkTrading solicits investment in bitcoin and tether.
WeWorkTrading represents it generates external revenue via “gold trading, real estate and oil and gas”.
To further the ruse, WeWorkTrading amusingly claims to be a partner with Shell:
No evidence of WeWorkTrading being engaged in external revenue of any kind is provided.
That’s because, like WeWorkTrading’s fictional founder and CEO, there aren’t any.
WeWorkTrading are running a simple Ponzi scheme, through which new investment is used to pay withdrawals.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve WeWorkTrading of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.