WDC Quantify Review: Quantitative trading “click a button” Ponzi
WDC Quantify fails to provide ownership or executive information on its websites.
Known website domains WDC Quantify operates from include:
- wdcquantifyvip.com – privately registered on March 13th, 2023 (already abandoned)
- wdcquantify.com – privately registered on February 22nd, 2023
- wdcquantify.vip – privately registered on September 6th, 2023
- wdc.vip – privately registered on August 31st, 2023
Despite only existing since February 2023 at the earliest, WDC Quantify falsely claims it’s a “London-based company founded in 2017”.
Over on YouTube WDC Quantify is busy uploading Boris CEO videos featuring actors:
WDC Quantify’s “Christopher Davies” is actually Edgar Castle, a fashion model from Venezuela.
When he’s not pretending to be a fictional Marketing Director, Edgar Castle can be found giving hot takes on Miss and Mister Tourism Venezuela.
WDC Quantify’s marketing videos all appear to be shot with Venezuelan actors in Venezuela.
As to who’s actually running WDC Quantify, if we click through to support on its .COM domain, we find Chinese in the source-code:
This strongly suggests someone with ties to China is behind WDC Quantify. That said, Boris CEO marketing videos are typically the work of Russian scammers.
Either Chinese scammers are working with Russian scammers, or Chinese scammers have started creating their own Boris CEO videos.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
WDC Quantify’s Products
WDC Quantify has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market WDC Quantify affiliate membership itself.
WDC Quantify’s Compensation Plan
WDC Quantify affiliates invest tether (USDT). This is done the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 35 to 500 USDT and receive 2.3% a day
- VIP2 – invest 501 to 2000 USDT and receive 2.5% a day
- VIP3 – invest 2001 to 5000 USDT and receive 3.1% to 3.3% a day
- VIP4 – invest 5001 to 10,000 USDT and receive 3.3% to 3.8% a day
- VIP5 – invest 10,001 to 50,000 USDT and receive 3.8% to 4.3% a day
- VIP6 – invest 50,001 to 200,000 USDT and receive an undisclosed daily ROI
- VIP7 – invest 200,001 or more USDT and receive an undisclosed daily ROI
Note that each of these tiers must be qualified for:
- VIP1 – sign up as a WDC Quantify affiliate and invest 35 to 500 USDT
- VIP2 – recruit two affiliate investors and generate a total downline of at least seven affiliates down four recruitment levels
- VIP3 – recruit five affiliate investors and generate a total downline of at least fifteen affiliates down four recruitment levels
- VIP4 – recruit ten affiliate investors and generate a total downline of at least thirty affiliates down four recruitment levels
- VIP5 – recruit fifteen affiliate investors and generate a total downline of at least thirty-five affiliates down four recruitment levels
- VIP6 – recruit twenty-five affiliate investors and generate a total downline of at least fifty affiliates down four recruitment levels
- VIP7 – not disclosed
WDC Quantify pays a referral commission on invested tether via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
WDC Quantify caps payable unilevel team levels at four.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of invested USDT as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 12%
- level 2 – 6%
- level 3 – 4%
- level 4 – 2%
Joining WDC Quantify
WDC Quantify affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 35 USDT investment.
WDC Quantify Conclusion
WDC Quantify is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
WDC Quantify’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is quantitative trading:
The presented ruse is WDC Quantify affiliates log in and click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked):
Clicking the button purportedly generates revenue via quantitative trading, which for some reason WDC Quantify shares a percentage with its affiliate investors.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Randoms clicking a button in an app doesn’t trigger quantitative trading.
In reality clicking a button inside WDC Quantify does nothing. All WDC Quantify is doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
WDC Quantify is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including WDC Quantify, BehindMLM has thus far documented eighty-two “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.
Update 23rd September 2023 – WDC Quantify has collapsed.