Unitex Capital Review: Ponzi returns of up 4.2% a day
Unitex Capital operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
Supposedly heading up Unitex Capital is Director Matthew Stevens.
Our director is Matthew Stevens, he was born in Croatia on May 11, 1987.
As far as I can tell, Matthew Stevens doesn’t exist.
Unitex Capital represents it is is incorporated as Unitex Capital Limited in New Zealand.
For regulatory purposes, incorporating a shell company in New Zealand with bogus details is meaningless.
At the time of publication Alexa cites Vietnam (28%), Brazil (16%) and Russia (16%) as the top three sources of traffic to Unitex Capital’s website.
As opposed to New Zealand, it is highly likely that whoever is running the company is based out of one of these three countries.
Unitex Capital’s website domain (“unitex-capital.com”) was privately registered on January 23rd, 2020.
Despite only coming into existence a few months ago, on its website Unitex Capital falsely claims it has been providing ‘risk-free and stable income to New Zealanders since 2017’.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Unitex Capital’s Products
Unitex Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Unitex Capital affiliate membership itself.
Unitex Capital’s Compensation Plan
Unitex Capital affiliates invest USD, bitcoin (BTC) and ethereum (ETH), on the promise of advertised Monday to Friday returns.
USD Investment Plans
- Starter – invest $50 or more and receive 1.3% a day for 18 days (123.4% ROI)
- VIP – invest $50 or more and receive 2.8% a day for 151 days (522.8% ROI)
- Premium – invest $500 or more and receive 1.6% a day for 28 days (144.8% ROI)
- Expert – invest $3000 or more and receive 1.8% a day for 35 days (163% ROI)
- Ultra – invest $10,000 or more and receive 2% a day for 44 days (188% ROI)
- VIP Silver – invest $20,000 or more and receive 3.3% a day for 173 days (670.9% ROI)
- Premier – invest $30,000 or more and receive 2.3% a day for 51 days (117.3% ROI)
- VIP Gold – invest $50,000 or more and receive 3.8% a day for 192 days (829.6% ROI)
- Grand – invest $100,000 or more and receive 2.7% a day for 58 days (256.6% ROI)
- VIP Private – invest $150,000 or more and receive 4.2% a day for 204 days (956.8%) ROI
BTC Investment Plans
- Optimal – invest 0.01 BTC or more and receive 2.5% a day for 78 days (295% ROI)
- Advanced – invest 5 BTC or more and receive 2.8% a day for 78 days (318% ROI)
- Innovation – invest 15 BTC or more and receive 3.1% a day for 78 days (341.8% ROI)
ETH Investment Plans
- Optimal – invest 1 ETH or more and receive 2.5% a day for 78 days (295% ROI)
- Advanced – invest 250 ETH or more and receive 2.8% a day for 78 days (318% ROI)
- Innovation – invest 750 ETH or more and receive 3.1% a day for 78 days (341.8% ROI)
Unitex Capital Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Unitex Capital’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Start – sign up as a Unitex Capital affiliate
- Partner – invest $100 and convince others to invest at least $50,000
- Agent – invest $1000 and convince others to invest at least $200,000
- Manager – invest $5000 and convince others to invest at least $800,000
- Director – invest $10,000 and convince others to invest at least $2,500,000
- Gold – invest $15,000 and convince others to invest at least $8,000,000
- Platinum – invest $20,000 and convince others to invest at least $15,000,000
- VIP – invest $30,000 and convince others to invest at least $30,000,000
Note that although the above amounts are quoted in USD, I believe Unitex Capital tracks qualification criteria across all investment methods.
Unitex Capital pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across the unilevel team, based on rank:
- Start ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Partner ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Agent ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Manager ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- Director ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- Gold ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on levels 6 to 9
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5 and 1% on levels 6 to 10
- VIP ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on level 6 and 1% on levels 7 to 11
Joining Unitex Capital
Unitex Capital affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $50, 0.01 BTC or 1 ETH investment.
Unitex Capital represents it generates external ROI revenue through cryptocurrency trading.
A crypto trading activity appeared through which our company earns money for itself and for its clients.
Unitex Capital provides no evidence of trading activity taking place. Nor is there any evidence of external revenue being used to pay affiliate returns.
Furthermore, Unitex Capital’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Unitex Capital’s anonymous owners were actually able to legitimately generate a consistent 4.2% daily return, what do they need your money for?
Even with a modest starting capital, 4.2% a day compounded soon turns into an enormous sum of money.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Unitex Capital is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing investors a daily return makes Unitex Capital a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down so too will new investment.
This will starve Unitex Capital of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.