TON Booster doesn’t have a website. TON Booster instead operates as a Telegram bot.

These were a thing a decade or so back but quickly died out. Of the Telegram bot scams BehindMLM came across, most were run by Russian scammers.

Reflecting this, the Central Bank of Russia put out a TON Booster pyramid fraud warning on October 10th, 2023.

Note tha CBR’s warning cites the domain “”. This domain has since been disabled.

As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.

TON Booster’s Products

TON Booster has no retailable products or services.

Affiliates are only able to market TON Booster affiliate membership itself.

TON Booster’s Compensation Plan

TON Booster affiliates buy into a six-tier pyramid scheme:

  • Bike – 5 TON
  • Car – 25 TON
  • Train – 125 TON
  • Plane – 250 TON
  • Rocket – 500 TON
  • UFO – 1000 TON

Note that if upgrading from a lower tier, up to 70% of earned commissions can be put towards the higher buy-in fee. The other 30% must be new money (TON).

TON Booster’s marketing suggests the company uses a 5×5 matrix across each tier.

A 5×5 matrix places a TON Booster affiliate at the top of a matrix, with five positions directly under them:

These five positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first five positions into another five positions each (25 positions).

Levels three to five of the matrix are generated in the same manner,w ith each new level housing five times as many positions as the previous level.

Positions in each matrix tier are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of TON Booster affiliates who buy into the matrix tiers.

Commissions are paid as a percentage of fees paid in based on what level of the matrix a recruited affiliate is placed:

  • level 1 (must recruit one affiliate to qualify) – 5%
  • level 2 (must recruit two affiliates to qualify) – 10%
  • level 3 (must recruit three affiliates to qualify) – 15%
  • level 4 (must recruit four affiliates to qualify) – 25%
  • level 5 (must recruit five affiliates to qualify) – 40%

Note that depending on which tier commissions are being paid out on, TON Booster caps withdrawable commissions:

  • only 30% of earned Bike tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request
  • only 40% of earned Car tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request
  • only 50% of earned Train tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request
  • only 60% of earned Plane tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request
  • only 70% of earned Rocket tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request
  • only 80% of earned UFO tier commissions are paid out on a withdrawal request

Matching Bonus

TON Booster affiliates earn a Matching Bonus on unpaid commission percentages down five levels of recruitment (unilevel):

To clarify, the unpaid commission percentages are the withheld commission percentages across each tier.

E.g. Plane tier affiliates receive 60% of earned commissions. The other 40% is used to fund the Matching Bonus.

Matching Bonus percentages paid out are determined by the highest tier the recruiting affiliate has bought into:

  • Bike tier affiliates receive a 1% Matching Bonus
  • Car tier affiliates receive a 3% Matching Bonus
  • Train tier affiliates receive a 5% Matching Bonus
  • Plane tier affiliates receive a 10% Matching Bonus
  • Rocket tier affiliates receive a 15% Matching Bonus
  • UFO tier affiliates receive a 20% Matching Bonus

In the Plane tier example above, these percentages would be on the 40% set aside to fund the Matching Bonus.

E.g. a Train tier affiliate would earn a 5% match on the 40% set aside.

Joining TON Booster

TON Booster affiliate membership is free.

Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 5 TON buy-in.

TON Booster Conclusion

TON Booster is a simple MLM pyramid scheme. That the scam is run through a Telegram bot is worth nothing but, with respect to identifying fraud, neither here nor there.

As with all MLM pyramid schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will commissions.

Math guarantees that when an MLM pyramid scheme collapses, the majority of participants lose money.