Tecmactrade Review: Boris CEO MLM crypto Ponzi scheme
Tecmactrade fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Tecmactrade’s website domain (“tecmactrade.com”), was privately registered on July 1st, 2022.
Tecmactrade uploaded a Boris CEO marketing video to its official YouTube channel on January 2nd, 2023.
The video features a Russian dub-over, non-native English speaking actors and photoshopped office building footage.
All three of TecMacTrade’s presented executives feature in the video, but only “Kenneth White” speaks.
The other two are dubbed over with a Russian man speaking English. I’m putting this down to “Benjamin Turbin’s” and “Harold Wilson’s” accents not being camera ready.
Kenneth White has an Indian accent and doesn’t seem fussed she’s been given a traditionally male name.
In his spare time “Harold Wilson” likes to model clothing for Indian retailers:
The location for Tecmactrade’s rented office space marketing video is IHDP Business Park in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
To cement our Russian connection to Tecmactrade we first have this guy walking about in the video:
Very Boris looking, sticks out like a sore thumb and of course isn’t given a speaking role.
And then we have Russian language laptops given to the actors:
Putting all of this together, Tecmactrade is run by Russians and we have a classic Boris CEO marketing video shot in India.
Indians have also been hired to manage Tecmactrade’s official FaceBook page:
In an attempt to hide Tecmactrade’s Russian origins, the company provides bogus corporate addresses in the US, New Zealand and UK on its website.
Shell company certificates for Tecmactrade LLC and Tecmactrade Limited in the US and New Zealand respectively, are also provided.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless. This is due to the ease with which scammers can incorporate shell companies with bogus information.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Tecmactrade has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Tecmactrade affiliate membership itself.
Tecmactrade’s Compensation Plan
Tecmactrade affiliates invest USD equivalents of cryptocurrency. This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Micro – invest $25 to $4999 and receive 1.6% to 1.9% a day for 150 days (25% of initial investment returned)
- Nano – invest $5000 to $39,999 and receive 1.9% to 2.2% a day for 140 days (35% of initial investment returned)
- Pico – invest $40,000 to $100,000 and receive 2.2% to 2.5% a day for 130 days (50% of initial investment returned)
Tecmactrade pays returns Monday through Friday. Note that Tecmactrade charges a 9% fee on all withdrawals.
The MLM side of Tecmactrade pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Rank Achievement Bonus
There are nine ranks within Tecmactrade’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Level 1 – generate $30,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 2 – generate $60,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 3 – generate $100,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 4 – generate $150,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 5 – generate $200,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 6 – generate $350,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 7 – generate $700,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 8 – generate $1,400,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
- Level 9 – generate $2,800,000 of accumulated investment volume on both sides of your binary team
Tecmactrade pays a referral commission on cryptocurrency invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a Tecmactrade affiliate has invested:
- Micro tier affiliates receive a 9% referral commission
- Nano tier affiliates receive a 12% referral commission
- Pico tier affiliates receive a 15% referral commission
Tecmactrade pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Tecmactrade tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of new investment on their weaker binary team side.
Note that daily residual commission rates are capped based on how much a Tecmactrade affiliate has invested:
- Micro tier affiliates can earn up to $1500 a day
- Nano tier affiliates can earn up to $4000 a day
- Pico tier affiliates can earn up to $10,000 a day
Once paid out on, investment volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Tecmactrade rewards affiliates for recruiting new affiliate investors.
- sign up ten affiliate investors and receive $25
- sign up twenty-five affiliate investors and receive $150
- sign up fifty affiliate investors and receive $300
- sign up one hundred affiliate investors and receive $600
- sign up one hundred and fifty affiliate investors and receive $1200
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Tecmactrade rewards affiliates for qualifying at Level 1 and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Level 1 and receive a “$300 set of headphones or cashback”
- qualify at Level 2 and receive a “$650 mobile or cashback”
- qualify at Level 3 and receive a “$1250 worth laptop or cashback”
- qualify at Level 4 and receive a “$1875 worth latest iPhone or cashback”
- qualify at Level 5 and receive a “$3000 worth Dubai trip for 3 days 4 nights or cashback”
- qualify at Level 6 and receive a “5250 worth goldbar or cashback”
- qualify at Level 7 and receive a “$14,000 worth Europe trip (6 days 7 nights) or cashback”
- qualify at Level 8 and receive a “$55,000 worth car or cashback + franchise membership”
- qualify at Level 9 and receive a “$110,000 worth luxurious car or cashback”
Tecmactrade affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $25 investment.
Tecmactrade solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Tecmactrade’s business model is the usual AI trading bot nonsense.
We are an online marketplace for buying and selling foreign exchange and digital currencies.
We’ve modified By fusing the strength of individuals with cutting-edge AI technology, we can change the way people think about trade.
No evidence of Tecmactrade generating external revenue via AI bot trading is provided.
On the regulatory front Tecmactrade’s passive investment opportunity constitutes a securities offering. This requires Tecmactrade to register with financial regulators in every jurisdiction they solicit investment in.
Instead of doing that and operating legally, Tecmactrade falsely represents its shell companies are registered with financial regulators.
IN WHICH JURISDICTIONS IS TECMACTRADE AUTHORISED AND COMPLIANT?
The Company is currently accredited and registered in New Zealand, USA, and UK.
Tecmactrade isn’t registered to offers securities in any jurisdiction. The company commits securities fraud the world over.
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Tecmactrade is new investment.
Using new investment to pay a daily return to investors makes Tecmactrade a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Tecmactrade of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Leave a Reply...