StakeMine Review: STMI token “staking” Ponzi
StakeMine operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
StakeMine represents it is operated through “Stakemine Solutions in Ore Tokenization”, a shell company registered in El Salvador.
Purportedly heading up StakeMine is CEO Junior Cardoso.
Other than a recently created LinkedIn profile, Cardoso doesn’t exist outside of StakeMine’s marketing.
This makes Cardoso a prime Boris CEO candidate.
As to who’s actually running StakeMine, my money is someone from South America.
StakeMine’s website features Portuguese…
And StakeMine was put together using Arbot Defi, a “drag and drop” smart-contract creator tool (i.e. whoever is running StakeMine is lazy and/or clueless).
Arbot Defi’s website is also presented in Portuguese.
Brazil is the only South American country where Portugal is an official language. I’m certainly not an expert, but the actor playing Junior Cardoso also speaks with an accent consistent with what I’ve previously seen from Brazilians.
Putting all of this together, my money is on StakeMine being run by admins from Brazil.
StakeMine operates from two known website domains:
- stakemine.tech – privately registered on July 7th, 2022
- stakemine.app – privately registered on August 30th, 2022
SimilarWeb tracks negligible traffic to StakeMine’s .TECH domain. Top sources of traffic to StakeMine’s .APP domain are Latvia (89%) and Poland (10%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
StakeMine has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market StakeMine affiliate membership itself.
StakeMine’s Compensation Plan
StakeMine affiliates invest USD equivalent in cryptocurrency.
This is done on the promise of an “up to 1% a day” weekday ROI, capped at either 200% or 300%:
- Plan 1 – invest $80 and receive a 200% ROI
- Plan 2 – invest $200 and receive a 200% ROI
- Plan 3 – invest $1000 and receive a 300% ROI
- Plan 4 – invest $2000 and receive a 300% ROI
- Plan 5 – invest $4000 and receive a 300% ROI
Note that while actual cryptocurrency goes into StakeMine, returns are paid in STMI token.
The higher the mining contract you choose, the more rewards in STMI tokens you earn.
The MLM side of StakeMine pays on recruitment of affiliate investors:
StakeMine Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within StakeMine’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Gold – recruit two affiliates and generate $10,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Sapphire – recruit two Gold ranked affiliates and generate $40,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Ruby – recruit two Sapphire ranked affiliates and generate $120,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Emerald – recruit two Ruby ranked affiliates and generate $250,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond – recruit two Emerald ranked affiliates and generate $750,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Blue Diamond – recruit three Diamond ranked affiliates and generate $2,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Black Diamond – recruit three Blue Diamond ranked affiliates and generate $5,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Crown Diamond – recruit three Black Diamond ranked affiliates and generate $20,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Royal Ambassador – recruit three Crown Diamond ranked affiliates and generate $50,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
Note that required recruited affiliates must be split evenly on both sides of the binary team. From Black Diamond, the three required recruited affiliates must be split 2:1 or 1:2.
StakeMine pays an 8% referral commission on cryptocurrency invested by personally recruited affiliates.
StakeMine pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day StakeMine tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of new investment on their weaker binary team side, based on how much they’ve invested:
- Plan 1 tier affiliates receive a 4% residual commission rate
- Plan 2 tier affiliates receive a 6% residual commission rate
- Plan 3 tier affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Plan 4 and 5 tier affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
StakeMine pays a ROI Match via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
StakeMine caps payable unilevel team levels at six.
The ROI Match is paid as a percentage of daily returns paid to downline affiliates across these levels as follows:
- Plan 1 tier affiliates receive a 2% match on levels 1 and 2
- Plan 2 tier affiliates receive a 2% match on levels 1 to 3
- Plan 3 tier affiliates receive a 2% match on levels 1 to 4
- Plan 4 tier affiliates receive a 2% match on levels 1 to 5
- Plan 5 tier affiliates receive a 2% match on levels 1 to 6
Rank Achievement Bonus
StakeMine rewards affiliates for qualifying at Gold and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Gold and receive $100
- qualify at Sapphire and receive an Apple Watch or $250
- qualify at Ruby and receive an iPhone 14 or $1000
- qualify at Emerald and receive a MacBook or $2000
- qualify at Diamond and receive a “Diamond Retreat”
- qualify at Blue Diamond and receive a Rolex watch
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive an Audi A5
- qualify at Crown Diamond and receive a Ferrari
- qualify at Royal Ambassador and receive an “apartment in Dubai”
StakeMine affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $80 investment in cryptocurrency.
StakeMine represents it generates external revenue through
the production of precious stones like lithium, gold, paraiba tourmaline, emerald and soon other special ores.
No verifiable evidence to prove this claim is provided.
Verifiable evidence would be audited financial reports, filed with financial regulators.
This is a legal requirement, owing to StakeMine’s passive investment opportunity constituting a securities offering.
StakeMine doesn’t have any audited financial reports and hasn’t registered with financial regulators. This means that at a minimum, StakeMine is committing securities fraud and operating illegally.
Why would StakeMine opt to commit securities fraud and operate illegally?
Because its staged marketing videos have nothing to do with revenue generation. All StakeMine are doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay off existing investors.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve StakeMine of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collpase.
StakeMine’s exit-scam will likely be centered around its STMI token.
STMI is a BEP-20 token. These can be set up in a few minutes at little to no cost.
By paying out returns in STMI, StakeMine creates a buffer between actual invested cryptocurrency and its worthless in-house token.
Watch for the exit-scam when StakeMine announced STMI will be dumped on public exchanges. Alternatively, StakeMine could just disappear, leaving investors bagholding yet another worthless Ponzi shittoken.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.