Ryna Holdings Review: Financial trading & stocks = 620% annual ROI?
Ryna Holdings provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Ryna Holdings website domain (“ryna.holdings”) was privately registered on August 21st, 2017.
Provided on the Ryna Holdings website is a UK incorporation for Ryna Holdings Group Limited.
Ryna Holdings Group Limited was incorporated in the UK on October 2nd, 2017.
The address used to incorporate the company is a block of apartments in London.
Sonia Turkovic is listed as the sole Director of Ryna Holdings Group Limited, via the same London address.
No information outside of the Ryna Holdings Group Limited incorporation ties Turkovic to the company.
Whether Turkovic actually exists or not is unclear.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and for the most part unregulated. It is a favorite for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Ryna Holdings Products
Ryna Holdings has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Ryna Holdings affiliate membership itself.
The Ryna Holdings Compensation Plan
Ryna Holdings affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 12 month ROI:
- Basic Package – invest $10 to $1000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 329%
- Top Package – invest $1001 to $5000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 475%
- Ultimate Package – invest $5001 or more and receive an annual ROI of up to 620%
Ryna Holdings Affiliate Ranks
Ryna Holdings pay residual Commissions and the Career Bonus based on affiliate rank.
There are eight affiliate ranks within the Ryna Holdings compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Shareholder – sign up as a Ryna Holdings affiliate and invest at least $10
- Bronze Director – maintain a $10 or more investment and convince others to invest at least $1000
- Silver Director – invest at least $50 and convince others to invest at least $3000
- Gold Director – invest at least $300 and convince others to invest at least $10,000
- Platinum Director – invest at least $1000 and convince others to invest at least $30,000
- Bronze President – invest at least $2500 and convince others to invest at least $100,000
- Silver President – invest at least $5000 and convince others to invest at least $500,000
- Gold President – invest at least $15,000 and convince others to invest at least $1,000,000
- Platinum President – invest at least $25,000 and convince others to invest at least $3,000,000
Ryna Holdings pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Ryna Holdings cap payable unilevel levels at nine, with commissions paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these nine levels.
- Shareholder affiliates receive 7% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Bronze Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Silver Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Gold Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on levels 4 and 5
- Platinum Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on level 6
- Bronze Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Silver Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Gold and Platinum Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6, 0.5% on levels 7 and 8 and 2.5% on level 9
Ryna Holdings reward affiliates who qualify at the Bronze Director and higher ranks with a one-time Career Bonus:
- Bronze Director – $75
- Silver Director – $250
- Gold Director – $750
- Platinum Director – $2000
- Bronze President – $5000
- Silver President – $20,000
- Gold President – $50,000
- Platinum President – $150,000
Joining Ryna Holdings
Ryna Holdings affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $10 investment.
Ryna Holdings claim to
operate in the areas of financial holdings and trading (stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies).
In addition, we have ongoing development projects in the fields of cryptocurrency mining and Initial Coin Offering. Details and further conferences will be announced in due time.
Despite providing no evidence to verify and of the above, Ryna Holdings are out on the internet hoping to solicit thousands of dollars from the public.
Invest now, details “coming soon” is not how legitimate companies operate.
Furthermore, Ryna Holdings claims fail the Ponzi logic test.
If Ryna Holding’s owner(s) were able to legitimately generate a consistent annual ROI of up to 620%, why share that revenue with randoms over the internet?
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Ryna Holdings is new affiliate investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates an annual ROI makes Ryna Holdings a Ponzi scheme.
Residual commissions are tied to affiliate recruitment and their investment, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down so too will new investment. This will starve Ryna Holdings of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse the majority of investors lose money.