RunnaRiz Review: 70% a month Ponzi targeting South Africa
RunnaRiz fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
RunnaRiz’s website domain (“runnariz.com”), was privately registered on October 14th, 2023.
The use of South African rand suggests RunnaRiz is primarily being marketed to South Africans.
Whether South Africans are running RunnaRiz is unclear.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
RunnaRiz has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market RunnaRiz affiliate membership itself.
RunnaRiz’s Compensation Plan
RunnaRiz affiliates invest South African rand on the promise of 70% a month.
RunnaRiz pays its advertised returns out for up to six months:
- invest R500 and receive R850 over month 1, R1403 over month 2, R2314 over month 3, R3818 over month 4, R6300 over month 5 and R10,395 over month 6
- invest R1000 and receive R1700 over month 1, R2805 over month 2, R4628 over month 3, R7637 over month 4, R12,600 over month 5 and R20,791 over month 6
- invest R2000 and receive R3400 over month 1, R5610 over month 2, R9257 over month 3, R15,273 over month 4, R25,201 over month 5 and R41,581 over month 6
- invest R3000 and receive R5100 over month 1, R8415 over month 2, R13,885 over month 3, R22,910 over month 4, R37,801 over month 5 and R62,372 over month 6
- invest R4000 and receive R6800 over month 1, R11,220 over month 2, R18,513 over month 3, R30,547 over month 4, R50,402 over month 5 and R83,163 over month 6
- invest R5000 and receive R8500 over month 1, R14,025 over month 2, R23,141 over month 3, R38,183 over month 4, R63,002 over month 5 and R103,953 over month 6
- invest R10,000 and receive R17,000 over month 1, R28,050 over month 2, R46,283 over month 3, R76,366 over month 4, R126,004 over month 5 and R207,907 over month 6
- invest R15,000 and receive R25,500 over month 1, R42,075 over month 2, R69,424 over month 3, R114,549 over month 4, R189,006 over month 5 and R311,860 over month 6
- invest R20,000 and receive R34,000 over month 1, R56,100 over month 2, R92,565 over month 3, R152,732 over month 4, R252,008 over month 5 and R415,814 over month 6
- invest R30,000 and receive R51,000 over month 1, R84,150 over month 2, R138,848 over month 3, R229,098 over month 4, R378,012 over month 5 and R623,720 over month 6
- invest R40,000 and receive R68,000 over month 1, R112,200 over month 2, R185,130 over month 3, R305,465 over month 4, R504,016 over month 5 and R831,627 over month 6
- invest R50,000 and receive R85,000 over month 1, R140,250 over month 2, R231,831 over month 3, R381,831 over month 4, R630,021 over month 5 and R1,039,539 over month 6
Presumably re-investment is required after 6 months to continue earning.
RunnaRiz pays referral commissions on invested rand down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited) – 15%
- level 2 – 10%
- level 3 – 5%
RunnaRiz affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum R500 investment.
Note that RunnaRiz also solicits rand equivalents in tether (USDT).
RunnaRiz don’t bother to provide an external revenue ruse.
This leaves new investment as the sole source of revenue entering RunnaRiz, making it a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve RunnaRiz of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participant lose money.