Quantixus Review: “Quantum power” trading ruse Ponzi
Quantixus fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Quantixus’ website domain (“quantixus.com”), was privately registered on April 20th, 2023.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Quantixus provides incorporation details for Quantixus Limited.
Quantixus Limited was incorporated in the UK on April 24th, 2023.
An MLM company operating or claiming to operate out of the UK is a red flag.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. On top of that the FCA, the UK’s top financial regulator, do not actively regulate MLM related securities fraud.
As a result the UK is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate, operate and promote fraudulent companies.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, incorporation in the UK or registration with the FCA is meaningless.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Quantixus has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Quantixus affiliate membership itself.
Quantixus’ Compensation Plan
Quantixus affiliates invest USD amounts in cryptocurrency. This is done on the promise of advertised weekday returns:
- Basic – invest $50 to $10,000 and receive 11% a day for 10 days
- Medium – invest $1500 to $10,000 and receive 12% a day for 10 days
- Pro – invest $3000 to $10,000 and receive 13% a day for 10 days
- VIP – invest $6000 to $10,000 and receive 14% a day for 10 days
The MLM side of Quantixus pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Quantixus Affiliate Ranks
There are five affiliate ranks within Quantixus’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Normal – recruit up to fifty affiliates
- Representative – recruit fifty-one to one hundred and fifty affiliates
- Partner – recruit one hundred and fifty-one to three hundred affiliates
- Promotor – recruit three hundred and one to five hundred affiliates
- VIP – recruit five hundred and one or more affiliates
Note that to count towards rank qualification, recruited affiliates must have an active investment.
Quantixus pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Quantixus caps payable unilevel team levels at five. Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of cryptocurrency invested across these five levels based on rank:
- Normal ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Representative ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Partner ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Promotor ranked affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- VIP ranked affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
Quantixus affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Quantixus solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Quantixus represents it generates external revenue via a “quantum trading bot”.
Our quantum trading bots achieve 98.6% transaction efficiency. Thus, the risk of losing funds is negligible.
Benefit from our advanced trading algorithms and strategies, designed to maximize profit potential and capitalize on market opportunities with minimal risk.
Quantixus fails to provide verifiable evidence it pays withdrawal requests with funds derived via trading.
Furthermore, Quantixus’ business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Quantixus had a trading bot that was able to legitimate generate 14% a day on a consistent basis, what do they need your money for?
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Quantixus is new investment. Using new investment to pay affiliate withdrawals would make Quantixus a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Quantixus of ROI revenue, eventually causing a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.