NeyRobot Review: Bogus cashback Ponzi scheme
NeyRobot provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
NeyRobot’s website domain (“neyrobot.com”), was privately registered on March 30th, 2021.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, NeyRobot provides an incorporation certificate for NeyRobot LTD on its website.
NeyRobot LTD was incorporated in the UK on March 28th, 2022.
An MLM company operating or claiming to operate out of the UK is a red flag.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. On top of that the FCA, the UK’s top financial regulator, do not actively regulate MLM related securities fraud.
As a result the UK is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate, operate and promote fraudulent companies.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, incorporation in the UK or registration with the FCA is meaningless.
As opposed to the UK, NeyRoboto’s website source-code suggests Russians are behind the company.
The first video uploaded to NeyRobot’s official YouTube channel was in Russian.
In the FAQ section of NeyRobot’s website, there’s a self-hosted marketing video at the bottom of the left sidebar. The video is in voiced over in Russian, regardless of the website language selected.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
NeyRobot has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market NeyRobot affiliate membership itself.
NeyRobot’s Compensation Plan
NeyRobot affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Bronze – invest $20 to $14,999 and receive 0.3% to 0.5% a day
- Silver – invest $15,000 to $49,999 and receive 0.5% to 0.7% a day
- Gold – invest $50,000 to $100,000 and receive 0.7% to 1.1% a day
NeyRobot Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within NeyRobot’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a NeyRobot affiliate
- Agent – generate $4000 in downline investment volume
- Manager – generate $8000 in downline investment volume
- Director – generate $12,000 in downline investment volume
- Gold Director – generate $25,000 in downline investment volume
- Platinum Director – generate $50,000 in downline investment volume
- Sapphire Director – generate $100,000 in downline investment volume
- Emerald Director – generate $500,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond Director – generate $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Platinum President – generate $3,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Sapphire President – generate $7,500,000 in downline investment volume
- Emerald President – generate $15,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond President – generate $50,000,000 in downline investment volume
NeyRobot pays referral commissions on invested funds via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
NeyRobot caps payable unilevel team levels at eleven.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these eleven levels based on downline investment volume:
- Affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- generate $3000 in downline investment volume and earn 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- generate $10,000 in downline investment volume and earn 5% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- generate $10,000,000 in downline investment volume and earn 15.5% across ten levels
- generate $25,000,000 in downline investment volume and earn 16% across ten levels
Note that specific percentages per level for the top two referral commission tiers are not provided.
Rank Achievement Bonus
NeyRobot rewards affiliates for qualifying at Agent and higher ranks with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Agent and receive $100
- qualify at Manager and receive $300
- qualify at Director and receive $500
- qualify at Gold Director and receive $1250
- qualify at Platinum Director and receive $2500
- qualify at Sapphire Director and receive $5000
- qualify at Emerald Director and receive $20,000
- qualify at Diamond Director and receive $50,000
- qualify at Platinum President and receive $100,000
- qualify at Sapphire President and receive $200,000
- qualify at Emerald President and receive $500,000
- qualify at Diamond President and receive $1,000,000
NeyRobot affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $20 investment.
USD is quoted on NeyRobot’s website but they don’t explicitly specificy what they solicit investment in.
NeyRobot appears to be a corruption of “Neurobot”.
How our NEUROBOT works
The Neyrobot system is based on artificial intelligence.
The uniqueness of the algorithm in finding the most interesting offers on the cashback market (reward for a specific action).
The system predicts the cost of such an action if we set up advertising ourselves. The difference is the profit of the system. Neyrobot has completed testing and is ready to enter the global market.
Neyrobot’s marketing ruse sees the company pretend cashback is its source of external revenue.
The funds are paid to us by cashback aggregators. We do not need direct agreements with cashback aggregators.
This makes no sense on multiple levels. Cashback requires the purchase of products. Having AI doesn’t help with this.
There’s some baloney about “advertising campaigns” in NeyRobot’s website FAQ, but there’s no evidence of any campaigns provided.
All NeyRobot offers up is this text page on their site with purported cashback amounts from companies they’re not associated with:
Still not convinced? Ask whoever’s trying to recruit you for evidence there’s even a “neurobot” to begin with.
Or if you want something you can verify yourself; NeyRobot’s passive investment scheme constitutes a securities offering.
NeyRobot provides no evidence it has registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction.
At time of publication Similar ranks top sources of traffic to NeyRobot’s website as the Democratic Republic of Congo (25%), Russia (21%) and Ukraine (12%).
Pursuant to NeyRobot likely being run by Russians, the Central Bank of Russia issued a NeyRobot pyramid scheme warning on October 27th, 2021:
CBR citing a raft of NeyRobot domains suggest the company is hedging its bets against being shut down.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve NeyRobot of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees the majority of participants will lose money.