Newwalden Capital Review: 20% a day Ponzi scheme
Newwalden Capital fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Newwalden Capital’s website domain (“newwaldencapital.com”), was privately registered on March 11th, 2023.
Despite existing for only a few months, Newwalden Capital falsely represents it has been around since 2000.
Since 2000, we’ve earned the trust of 50,000 investors with straightforward products.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Newwalden Capital provides a corporate address in California on its website.
A search of the address returns multiple businesses using the same address. This suggests the address is virtual in nature.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Newwalden Capital’s Products
Newwalden Capital has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Newwalden Capital affiliate membership itself.
Newwalden Capital’s Compensation Plan
Newwalden Capital affiliates invest USD equivalents in bitcoin.
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Basic – invest $100 to $24,999 and receive 2.5% a day for 5 days
- Standard – invest $25,000 to $49,999 and receive 3% a day for 5 days
- Professional – invest $50,000 to $79,999 and receive 4% a day for 5 days
- Premium – invest $80,000 or more and receive 4.5% a day for 5 days
- Long Term – invest $40,000 or more and receive 10% a day for a month
- Limited Plan – invest $12,000 to $70,000 and receive 20% a day for a month
Newwalden Capital pays referral commissions on bitcoin invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much a Newwalden Capital affiliate has invested:
- Basic tier affiliates receive a 5% referral commission rate
- Standard tier affiliates receive a 10% referral commission rate
- Professional tier affiliates receive a 12% referral commission rate
- Premium tier affiliates receive a 15% referral commission rate
- Long Term and Limited Plan tier affiliates receive a 20% referral commission rate
Although Newwalden Capital’s website advertises single-level referral commissions, Newwalden Capital’s support claims there are in fact two levels of referral commissions paid out:
Joining Newwalden Capital
Newwalden Capital affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $100 investment.
Newwalden Capital solicits investment in bitcoin.
Newwalden Capital Conclusion
Newwalden Capital represents it generates external revenue through a variety of ruses:
Our company offers a wide variety of investments, including cryptocurrency, real estate, stocks, energy and agriculture.
No evidence of Newwalden Capital generating revenue through any of the provided ruses is provided.
Furthermore, Newwalden Capital’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Newwalden Capital was able to legitimately generate 20% a day on a consistent basis, what do they need your money for?
As per the Howey Test, Newwalden Capital’s passive investment scheme constitutes a securities offering.
This requires Newwalden Capital to register with financial regulators.
Newwalden Capital provides no evidence it has registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction.
Why would Newwalden Capital commit securities fraud and operate illegally?
Because they’re running a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Newwalden of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.