MinerWorld Review: 12 month cryptocurrency mining ROI & recruitment
MinerWorld provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The MinerWorld website domain (“minerworld.com.br”) was first registered on September 7th, 2014. Cícero Saad Cruz is listed as the owner.
On July 23rd, 2017, Cruz (right) appears to have removed his contact details from the domain registration.
Further research reveals prior to the change, the MinerWorld domain registration listed an address in Mato Grosso, Brazil.
This is presumably where Cruz is located and from where MinerWorld is being operated from.
In MinerWorld marketing material Cruz goes by “Cicero Saad” and is credited as CEO and President of the company.
According to the website JusBrasil, Saad has been involved in a number of court cases over the past year.
As of late April/early May, Prosecutors in Paraguay are investigating MinerWorld for Ponzi fraud.
On August 8th it was revealed Brazilian Federal Police were also investigating MinerWorld under suspicion it was a Ponzi scheme.
Read on for a full review of the MinerWorld MLM opportunity.
MinerWorld has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market MinerWorld affiliate membership itself.
The MinerWorld Compensation Plan
MinerWorld affiliates invest funds on the promise of a daily ROI paid for 12 months.
- Start – invest $155 and receive 84 cents a day
- Basic – invest $310 and receive $1.69 a day
- Professional – invest $620 and receive $3.39 a day
- Enterprise – invest $1250 and receive $6.84 a day
- Ultimate – invest $2500 and receive $13.69 a day
- Prime – invest $5000 and receive $27.39 a day
- Investor – invest $10,000 and receive $54.79
MinerWorld affiliates receive a 10% commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
MinerWorld pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each MinerWorld investment package (including Entry) generates a set number of points:
- Entry – 8 points
- Start – 47 points
- Basic – 94 points
- Professional – 187 points
- Enterprise – 375 points
- Ultimate – 750 points
- Prime – 1500 points
At the end of each day MinerWorld tally up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of matched funds, based on how much they paid when they signed up:
- Entry – 10% binary commission capped at $90 daily
- Start – 15% binary commission capped at $465 daily
- Basic – 20% binary commission capped at $930 daily
- Professional – 25% binary commission capped at $1860 daily
- Enterprise – 30% binary commission capped at $3750 daily
- Ultimate and higher – 35% binary commission capped at $7500 daily
Note that unmatched binary volume on the stronger side is carried over the following day.
MinerWorld reward affiliates who encourage downline investment as follows:
- Gold (accumulate 5000 weaker binary side points) = $750
- Ruby (accumulate 10,000 weaker binary side points = $1500
- Diamond (accumulate 25,000 weaker binary side points) = a “national awesome trip”, “special travel kit” and one share in a 3% company-wide revenue pool
- Diamond International (accumulate 50,000 weaker binary side points) – a trip for two to Cancun and one share in a 2.5% company-wide revenue pool
- Double Diamond (accumulate 100,000 weaker binary side points) – a Hyundai HB20 and one share in a 1.5% company-wide revenue pool
- Triple Diamond – a Honda HRV and “weekend resort” trip for two
- Black Diamond – a Range Rover Evoque and trip to Dubai for two
MinerWorld affiliate membership is $15 plus either Entry ($30) or investment in one of the following packages:
- Start – $155
- Basic – $310
- Professional – $620
- Enterprise $1250
- Ultimate – $2500
- Prime – $5000
- Investor – $10,000
Note that Entry affiliates only earn recruitment commissions (direct and residual). Entry affiliates do not receive a daily ROI.
MinerWorld claim they fund affiliate ROI payments with cryptocurrency trading.
The company invests in research, mining of digital coins, relationship, new products and exchange. Through serious, limitless, and sustainable work, it provides good returns for investors.
This is currently the clichéd ruse of every MLM underbelly Ponzi scheme.
MinerWorld provide no evidence whatsoever of cryptocurrency mining taking place, let alone any external source of revenue attached to affiliate ROIs.
Last month the Brazilian publication MidiaMax pointed out MinerWorld use stock photos of mining farms in their marketing material.
The publication also noted MinerWorld claimed to have mining operations in Paraguay and China, and so asked for an address to visit.
MinerWorld responded by claiming the mining pool sites were still “under construction” and inaccessible.
Despite all of this, on its website MinerWorld claims it operates in “a transparent and fair way.”
This business model is nothing new for those who follow the MLM underbelly.
MinerWorld’s only verifiable source of revenue is affiliate investment, the use of which to pay a daily ROI for 12 months makes it a Ponzi scheme. On top of that you have pyramid fraud, with affiliates who recruit receiving a cut of funds invested.
A Ponzi business model collapses when affiliate recruitment slows down, starving the company of new ROI revenue.
MinerWorld promotion began about a year ago. After initial investors and management have stolen the majority of funds invested so far, those who signed up this year and late last year are going to find out the hard way there’s no money left.
The Brazilian investigation will likely confirm no mining operations exist in the coming months, switching the investigation to prosecution of Cicero Saad and his co-conspirators.
Either way those that have already invested and those thinking of investing in MinerWorld are going to lose out.