MaticBusiness provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.

MaticBusiness’ website domain (“”), was privately registered on October 18th, 2021.

There appears to be an earlier version of MaticBusiness launched from “”. That domain was privately registered on September 12th, 2021.

Official MaticBusiness marketing videos are full of stock footage with a robo voiceover.

This suggests whoever is running MaticBusiness is from a non-native English speaking country.

As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.

MaticBusiness’ Products

MaticBusiness has no retailable products or services.

Affiliates are only able to market MaticBusiness affiliate membership itself.

MaticBusiness’ Compensation Plan

MaticBusiness affiliate invest polygon (MATIC) on the promise of a 200% ROI.

MaticBusiness solicits investment across 50 to 1000 MATIC packages:

  • Matic 50 – 50 MATIC
  • Matic 100 – 100 MATIC
  • Matic 250 – 250 MATIC
  • Matic 500 – 500 MATIC
  • Matic 1000 – 1000 MATIC

The 200% ROI cap is a combination of all bonuses and commissions earned through MaticBusiness.

Note that although USD is quoted above, all payments within MaticBusiness are made in MATIC.

I believe once a 200% ROI is realized, reinvestment is required to continue earning.

The MLM side of MaticBusiness pays on recruitment of investors.

Withdrawal Penalties

MaticBusiness penalizes affiliates who don’t recruit.

  • affiliates who’ve invested 50 to 249 MATIC and haven’t recruited anyone can only withdraw 40% of any request, the remaining 60% must be reinvested
  • affiliates who’ve invested 250 to 499 MATIC and have recruited four affiliates can only withdraw 50% of any request, the remaining 50% must be reinvested
  • affiliates who’ve invested 500 to 999 MATIC and have recruited two affiliates can only withdraw 60% of any request, the remaining 40% must be reinvested
  • affiliates who’ve invested 1000 MATIC or more can withdraw 80% of any request, the remaining 20% must be reinvested

Although not explicitly clarified, I believe MaticBusiness affiliates are categorized into the highest tier that fits what they’ve done in the business.

E.g. if you invest 1000 MATIC but haven’t recruited anyone, you’re still subject to the 40%/60% withdrawal penalty.

Note that MaticBusiness deducts a further 5% fee on all withdrawal requests.

Global Single Leg

When you join MaticBusiness, you are placed in a single line downline.

Everyone who joined MaticBusiness before you is above you, and everyone who joins after you is placed below you.

The Global Single Leg bonus pays 1% of funds invested by twenty upline and thirty downline affiliates.

Residual Commissions

MaticBusiness pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.

A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):

If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.

If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.

MaticBusiness caps payable unilevel team levels at eleven.

Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these eleven levels as follows:

  • level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
  • levels 2 to 11 – 3%

Note that unilevel team levels are restricted based on the following criteria:

  • all affiliates earn on levels 1 and 2
  • levels 3 to 7 are unlocked by recruiting four affiliate investors
  • levels 8 to 11 are unlocked by recruiting eight affiliate investors

Bonus Pool

MaticBusiness takes 5% company-wide investment and places it into the Bonus Pool.

The Bonus Pool is paid out to qualifying affiliates daily.

To qualify for the Bonus Pool, a MaticBusiness affiliate must recruit four investing affiliates within four days of signing up.

The Bonus Pool caps out at 1000 MATIC per qualified affiliate.

Distribution Pool

MaticBusiness takes 5% of company-wide investment and places it into a Distribution Pool.

The Distribution Pool is paid daily to MaticBusiness affiliates who have three hundred affiliates across the first eleven levels of their unilevel team.

Joining MaticBusiness

MaticBusiness affiliate membership is tied to an initial 50 to 1000 MATIC investment.

Once a 200% ROI has been realized, reinvestment is required to continue to earning.

MaticBusiness Conclusion

MaticBusiness is a simple Ponzi scheme.

It’s the first Polygon cryptocurrency MLM company I’ve seen, but functionally it’s the same as any other smart-contract Ponzi scheme.

You invest, the smart-contract shuffles invested funds around to pay existing affiliates and in turn you steal money from people who invest after you.

At time of publication, there is just over $11,000 invested into MaticBusiness’ smart-contract:

As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.

This will starve MaticBusiness of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.

The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.