iKapitol Review: 5% to 15% a month bitcoin Ponzi scheme
iKapitol provides no ownership or executive information on its website.
iKapitol’s website domain was privately registered on November 29th, 2021.
In its marketing material, iKapitol claims to be “backed by Beat Markets incorporated in Spain”.
Beat Markets is represented to be a company with finance experience, “with a presence in Europe and Latin America”.
Does Beat Markets actually exist? Who knows. It should be noted that, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation anywhere is meaningless.
One thing mention of Latin America and Europe does synch with is iKapitol’s website defaulting to Spanish.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
iKapitol has no retailable products or services. Affiliates are only able to market iKapitol affiliate membership itself.
Higher priced iKapitol affiliate membership tiers provides access to
- a discount travel booking platform (Kapitol-500 and higher);
- a “financial education university” (Kapital-1000 and higher);
- “market signals” (Kapital-2500 and higher);
- “group of capital company with personalized attention” (Kapitol-5000 and higher);
- OTC (Kapital-10000 and higher);
iKapitol’s Compensation Plan
iKapitol affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of a monthly 5% to 15% ROI, paid every weekday for 12 months.
- Kapitol-250 – $250
- Kapitol-500 – $500
- Kapitol-1000 – $1000
- Kapitol-2500 – $2500
- Kapitol-5000 – $5000
- Kapitol-10000 – $10,000
- Kapitol-25000 – $25,000
- Kapitol-50000 – $50,000
Kapitol-25000 and Kapitol-50000 tier affiliates also receive additional “crypto custodian” returns:
- Kapitol-25000 tier affiliates receive a bonus 1.5% a month
- Kapitol-50000 tier affiliates receive a bonus 2.5% a month
The MLM side of iKapitol pays on recruitment affiliate investors.
iKapitol Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within iKapitol’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an iKapitol affiliate ($100), optionally invest $250 to $50,000
- Consultant – generate $2000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $5000 GV (split $2500/$2500)
- Leader – generate $5000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $15,000 GV (split $7500/$7500)
- Executive – generate $10,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $30,000 GV (split $15,000/$15,000)
- Senior – generate $20,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $50,000 GV (split $25,000/$25,000)
- Ambassador – generate $55,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $70,000 GV (split $35,000/$35,000)
- Director – generate $100,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $150,000 GV (split $75,000/$75,000)
- President – generate $150,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $500,000 GV (split $250,000/$250,000)
- Partner – generate $1,000,000 in personally recruited affiliate investment volume, and $1,500,000 GV (split $750,000/$750,000)
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is investment made by your entire downline.
The GV ratio denoted required invested funds on both sides of the binary team (see “residual commissions” below).
iKapitol affiliates earn a 10% referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates. This included reinvestment.
iKapitol pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day iKapitol tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of funds invested on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, funds are matched against the strong binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
iKapitol rewards affiliates for qualifying at Consultant and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Consultant – $200
- Leader – $500
- Executive – $750
- Senior – $1000
- Ambassador – $1000 plus a “trip to the beach”
- Director – $1500 plus “international travel”
- President – $25,000
- Partner – a share in an undisclosed “percentage of company”
The Leadership Bonus rewards affiliates when their personally recruited affiliates qualify at Consultant and higher.
- personal recruit qualifies at Consultant = $20 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Leader = $50 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Executive = $75 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Senior = $100 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Ambassador = $500 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Director = $1000 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at President = $2500 Leadership Bonus
- personal recruit qualifies at Partner = $5000 Leadership Bonus
iKapitol affiliate membership is $100 paid in bitcoin. Note this only qualifies an affiliate to earn MLM commissions.
Full participation in the attached iKapitol income opportunity requires an initial $250 to $50,000 investment in bitcoin.
iKapitol is your typical MLM crypto Ponzi scheme run by anonymous scammers.
You have a bunch of baloney about trading, represented by this equally baloney trading revenue graph:
The only way to verify iKapitol is actually generating external ROI revenue is through filed audited financial reports.
In addition to failing to provide these, iKapitol is also not registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction.
This means that at a minimum, iKapitol is committing securities fraud.
Not withstanding anyone capable of generating 5% to 15% a month isn’t providing you access at no cost, the only reason an MLM company commits securities fraud is if its running a Ponzi scheme.
That is, recycling newly invested funds to pay pyramid commissions and ROI withdrawals.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve iKapitol of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.