Green Life Review: Affiliate pack pyramid recruitment
Green Life provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Green Life website domain (“thegreenlifecompany.com”) was registered on September 4th, 2017.
“GREEN LIFE company” is listed as the domain owner. An address is missing although France is listed as the owner’s country of residence.
The Green Life website is in French although there is also specific marketing toward Africa. Two examples are Green Life affiliate packs, named “RP1-Europe” and “RP1-Africa” respectively.
Some African countries speak French as their national language. It’s a safe bet whoever is running Green Life is based out of France itself or one of these African countries.
The use of euro as a form of payment within Green Life favors Europe over Africa.
The corporate Dubai address provided on the Green Life website can be dismissed as a red herring.
Recently Green Life appears to have been focusing on Vietnam, which eventually attracted the attention of the Vietnam Competition Authority.
In August the VCA fined Green Life $22,600 for engaging in business activities outside of what it was authorized to conduct.
There are also reports Green Life instructed students to take out mortgages, and then use that money to sign up as Green Life distributors.
Consequently the Vietnam Competition Authority has revoked Green Life’s registration certificate.
Read on for a full review of the Green Life MLM opportunity.
Green Life Products
The Green Life website features a number of personal care and nutritional supplement products. Specific product categories offered are face, hair and body.
There’s also something called “Wincard”, which as far as I can tell is tied to some sort of gambling outfit.
Retail pricing is provided, however none of these products appear to actually be purchasable.
Instead they are only available to Green Life affiliates, who can acquire them by signing up with an affiliate pack.
The Green Life Compensation Plan
Green Life affiliates purchase packs and are paid to recruit others who do the same.
Affiliate packs determine commission qualification and are priced as follows:
- Premium Pack – €100 EUR (6 months)
- Discovery Pack – €100 EUR (5 months)
- 1-Booster Pack – €200 EUR (5 months)
- Africa Bronze Pack – €200 EUR (6 months)
- RP1-Europe Pack – €200 EUR (10 months)
- RP1-Africa Pack – €200 EUR (7 months)
- Bronze Pack – €300 EUR (6 months)
- RP2-Africa Pack – €500 EUR (7 months)
- RP2-Europe Pack – €500 EUR (10 months)
- Silver Pack – €500 EUR (10 months)
- 2-Booster Pack – €500 EUR (5 months)
- Gold Pack – €1000 EUR (10 months)
Each pack either comes with an assortment of Green Life products or Wincards.
When a newly recruited affiliate purchases a pack, the affiliate who recruited them earns a commission.
How much of a commission is earned is determined by which pack the newly recruited affiliate purchases:
- Premium, Discovery and Africa Bronze Packs = €10 EUR
- Bronze Pack = €15 EUR
- RP1 Europe and RP1 Africa = €20 EUR
- RP2-Europe and RP2-Africa = €40 EUR
- Silver Pack = €65 EUR
- 1-Booster Pack = €70 EUR
- 2-Booster Pack = €150 EUR
- Gold Pack = €1000 EUR
Green Life pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each Green Life affiliate package generates a set number of commissionable volume within a binary team:
- Premium Pack – 20 CV
- Discovery Pack – 20 CV
- 1-Booster Pack – 30 CV
- Africa Bronze Pack – 60 CV
- RP1-Europe Pack – 40 CV
- RP1-Africa Pack – 40 CV
- Bronze Pack – 60 CV
- RP2-Africa Pack – 100 CV
- RP2-Europe Pack – 100 CV
- Silver Pack – 100 CV
- 2-Booster Pack – 70 CV
- Gold Pack – 200 CV
At the end of each day Green Life tallies up new CV on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of matched volume, capped based on which package they themselves purchased:
- Premium Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- Discovery Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- 1-Booster Pack affiliates can earn up to €1.25 EUR a day
- Africa Bronze Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- RP1-Europe Pack affiliates can earn up to €1.25 EUR a day
- RP1-Africa Pack affiliates can earn up to €1.25 EUR a day
- Bronze Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- RP2-Africa Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- RP2-Europe Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- Silver Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- 2-Booster Pack affiliates can earn up to €3 EUR a day
- Gold Pack affiliates can earn up to €7 EUR a day
Joining Green Life
Green Life affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of one or more packs:
- Premium Pack – €100 EUR
- Discovery Pack – €100 EUR
- 1-Booster Pack – €200 EUR
- Africa Bronze Pack – €200 EUR
- RP1-Europe Pack – €200 EUR
- RP1-Africa Pack – €200 EUR
- Bronze Pack – €300 EUR
- RP2-Africa Pack – €500 EUR
- RP2-Europe Pack – €500 EUR
- Silver Pack – €500 EUR
- 2-Booster Pack – €500 EUR
- Gold Pack – €1000 EUR
Certain products are available with certain packs.
Which pack is purchased also dictates how long a Green Life affiliate is commission qualified for.
Green Life is your classic product-based pyramid scheme.
The company does have products but they are only available to affiliates. There’s no retail activity built into the compensation plan, so what you wind up with is products serving as a means to an end.
That end is paying a fee and getting paid to recruit others who do the same – the classic pyramid model.
And even then, Green Life isn’t a particularly profitable pyramid model.
For some reason the company limits daily binary commissions to just €7 EUR a day, and that’s at the €1000 EUR Gold Pack tier.
Most of the money seems to be upfront, with residuals paying peanuts.
A bit of a moot point considering pyramid schemes are illegal the world over but still worth pointing out.
As with all pyramid schemes, commissions are tied to affiliate recruitment.
Once recruitment inevitably slows down Green Life will collapse, resulting in the majority of affiliates losing money.