FXTrading Corp Review: 500% ROI through cryptocurrency arbitrage?
FX Trading Corp operates in the MLM cryptocurrency niche and represents it is based out of South Korea.
To that end a tax certificate for “FX Trading Corporation” is provided on the company’s website.
Heading up FX Trading Corp are co-founders Young Min Oh (CEO), Joon Park (CFO) and Yang Jae Seok (CMO).
No information about any of these individuals is provided. Possibly due to language-barriers, I was also unable to find anything further myself.
What little I did find was tied to FXTrading Corp itself. This is a red flag as it suggests the co-founders have no digital footprint outside of the recently launched company.
Read on for a full review of the FXTrading Corp MLM opportunity.
FXTrading Corp Products
FXTrading Corp has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market FXTrading Corp affiliate membership itself.
The FXTrading Corp Compensation Plan
FXTrading Corp affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI of up to 500%.
- Bot300 – $300
- Bot500 – $500
- Bot1000 – $1000
- Bot3000 – $3000
- Bot5000 – $5000
- Bot10000 – $10,000
- Bot20000 – $20,000
- Bot30000 – $30,000
- Bot40000 – $40,000
- Bot50000 – $50,000
The advertised ROI rate is up to 2.5% a day for 200 days, regardless of how much is invested.
FXTrading Corp pays a 6% referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
FXTrading Corp pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day FXTrading Corp tallies up new investment on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a 10% residual commission on funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
Leftover volume on the stronger side is carried over the following day.
Note that FXTrading Corp affiliates are capped in daily residual commission earnings based on the highest tier they’ve invest at.
I.e. Bot1000 affiliates can earn up to $1000 a day in residual commissions. Bot20000 affiliates can earn up to $20,000 a day etc.
FXTrading Corp pays a Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
FXTrading Corp caps the Matching Bonus at ten payable unilevel team levels.
The Matching Bonus is paid out on residual commissions earned by affiliates across these ten levels.
How many levels an FX Trading affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by rank:
- Star 1 – generate an accumulated $1000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on one level
- Star 2 – generate an accumulated $4000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on two levels
- Star 3 – generate an accumulated $20,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on three levels
- Star 4 – generate an accumulated $50,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on four levels
- Star 5 – generate an accumulated $200,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on five levels
- Star 6 – generate an accumulated $500,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on six levels
- Star 7 – generate an accumulated $1,500,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on seven levels
- Star 8 – generate an accumulated $3,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on eight levels
- Star 9 – generate an accumulated $5,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on nine levels
- Star 10 – generate an accumulated $10,000,000 in weaker binary side investment volume and receive the Matching Bonus on ten levels
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Starting from the Star 6 rank (see “Matching Bonus” for qualification criteria), FXTrading Corp receive the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Star 6, have to personally recruited Star 1 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Rolex Submariner watch
- qualify at Star 7, have two personally recruited Star 2 or higher ranked affiliates and receive an international trip for two
- qualify at Star 8, have two personally recruited Star 3 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Toyota Camry
- qualify at Star 9, have two personally recruited Star 4 or higher ranked affiliates and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class E
- qualify at Star 10, have two personally recruited Star 5 or higher ranked affiliates and receive either a Ferrari or Lamborghini luxury car
Joining FXTrading Corp
FXTrading Corp affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $300 investment.
If I didn’t know any better, I’d say FXTrading Corp is in actuality being run by Brazilians.
Supporting this is the fact that:
1. FX Trading Corp held it’s “opening” event in Sao Paulo recently.
2. 40% of FX Trading Corp website traffic originates out of Brazil.
3. ROI payments are made at midnight “South American time” (explicit time-zone not specified but I’d be willing to bet it syncs with Brazil).
4. Elements within the FXTrading Corp website are defined in Portuguese (Brazil’s official language).
For what it’s worth Young Min Oh, Joon Park and Yang Jae Seok appear to be represented by actual people.
Beyond appearing in rented office photos and footage from the Sao Paulo opening on the FX Trading website however, they don’t appear to have anything further to do with the company.
Is there a South Korean Fivver equivalent you can hire actors through?
With respect to the FX Trading Corporation tax document, to the extent FX Trading Corp is incorporated in South Korea, you’ll likely find it’s a shell company tied to a virtual address.
Or not, because ultimately the South Korean tax document is meaningless.
From what I can see FXTrading Corp is not promoted in South Korea, nor does it have any actual business operations there.
FXTrading Corp clearly offer a passive investment opportunity, which is legally known as a securities offering.
This requires FXTrading Corp to be registered itself with securities regulators in every jurisdiction it operates and/or is promoted in.
There is no indication on the FXTrading Corp website that it has registered itself with either South Korea’s Financial Services Commission or the Brazilian SEC.
Failure to register itself means FXTrading Corp is operating illegally in both countries, along with any other country the opportunity is promoted in.
The reason dodgy companies like FXTrading Corp opt to operate illegally is because registration with securities regulators requires documented evidence of external ROI revenue.
Or in other words, proof the company is doing what it says it is.
FXTrading Corp claim to generate external ROI revenue through a “groundbreaking platform” that
uses an automated arbitrage system that yields profits for customers based on real-time movements in the cryptocurrency market.
Naturally FXTrading Corp fails to provide evidence of this system existing, or the use of any other source of external ROI revenue to pay affiliates.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering FXTrading Corp is new investment. The use of which to pay existing affiliates a daily ROI makes FXTrading Corp a Ponzi scheme.
Not withstanding that if FXTrading Corp’s actual owners were able to legitimately generate consistent returns of up to 2.5% a day, they wouldn’t be offering it to randoms over the internet for as little as $300 a pop.
On top of all of that FXTrading Corp has no retail offering and referral commissions paid out on new investment. This adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
Both fraudulent business models are hinged on constant recruitment of new affiliate investors, without which FXTrading Corp will collapse.
Ponzi math guarantees that when FXTrading Corp inevitably collapses, the majority of investors will lose money.
Update 24th August 2022 – Philip Han is under criminal investigation in Brazil.
Sao Paulo Police are investigating Han’s and his wife’s involvement in FX Trading Corp and five other Ponzi schemes.