Fintegri Review: WCX Ponzi altcoin fails, FINT exit-scam initiated
Fintegri began with the launch of World Cryptocurrency Investment in 2017.
World Cryptocurrency Investment was founded by Edward Hartley, Daniel Grenon and Touhid Rahman, all former OneCoin Ponzi scammers.
Following founder Hartley’s death in July 2017, World Cryptocurrency Investment was renamed to World Cryptocurrency International.
In April 2018 Grenon and Rahman retreated into the shadows. John Rock then emerged as Worldwide Cryptocurrency International’s new CEO.
Rock was formerly Compliance Officer for the Banners Broker Ponzi scheme.
In September 2018 Rock announced Worldwide Cryptocurrency International was rebranding as Fintegri.
The stated reason for the name-change was banks had effectively blacklisted the company.
Read on for a full review of the Fintegri MLM opportunity.
Fintegri has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Fintegri affiliate membership itself.
Note that although the Fintegri compensation plan is presented in USD, bitcoin is used to pay commissions.
Fintegri’s compensation documentation doesn’t state whether daily ROI payments are in bitcoin, USD, WCX or FINT.
The Fintegri Compensation Plan
Fintegri affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI:
- Silver – invest $500 and receive $3 to $6 a day for 225 days
- Gold – invest $1000 and receive $5 to $12 a day for 300 days
- Platinum – invest $5000 and receive $30 to $64 a day for for 375 days
- VIP – invest $10,000 and receive $70 to $150 a day for 450 days
Fintegri charges all affiliates a daily 35% fee on ROI payments.
Note that $100 Bronze level affiliates do not receive a daily ROI.
Fintegri Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within the Fintegri compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Premier – generate and maintain $35,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Ruby – generate and maintain $75,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Emerald – generate and maintain $200,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Diamond – generate and maintain $500,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Blue Diamond – generate and maintain $1,000,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Royal Diamond – generate and maintain $2,000,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Royal Ambassador – generate and maintain $5,000,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
- Crown Royal Ambassador – generate and maintain $10,000,000 in weekly investment volume on the weaker side of your binary team
Investment Referral Commissions
Fintegri affiliates receive a percentage of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
How much of a percentage is paid out is determined by how much a recruited affiliate invests:
- Bronze affiliates receive 10% on all investment packages
- Silver affiliates receive 10% on Bronze packages and 15% on Silver and higher
- Gold, Platinum and VIP affiliates receive 10% on Bronze packages, 15% on Silver packages and 20% on Gold and higher
Fintegri affiliates are paid recruitment commissions via a 3×18 matrix.
A 3×18 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with three positions directly under them:
These three positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these three positions into another three positions each (9 positions).
Levels two to eighteen of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing three times as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Fintegri affiliates who invest.
Fintegri affiliates are paid $10 per affiliate recruited into their matrix.
How many matrix levels each affiliate can earn on is determined by how much they’ve invested:
- Bronze affiliates earn on three matrix levels
- Silver affiliates earn on six matrix levels
- Gold affiliates earn on nine matrix levels
- Platinum affiliates earn on fourteen matrix levels
- VIP affiliates earn on eighteen matrix levels
Residual Referral Commissions
Fintegri pays residual referral commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each Fintegri investment package generates a set number of points:
- Bronze packages generate 80 points
- Silver packages generate 400 points
- Gold packages generate 800 points
- Platinum packages generate 4000 points
- VIP packages generate 8000 points
Affiliates are paid on up to 12% on investment volume generated on their weaker binary team side:
- Bronze affiliates earn 6% of matched points (capped at $1000 a week)
- Silver affiliates earn 8% of matched points (capped at $2500 a week)
- Gold affiliates earn 10% of matched points (capped at $5000 a week)
- Platinum affiliates earn 10% of matched points (capped at $10,000 a week)
- VIP affiliates earn 10% of matched points (capped at $50,000 a week)
Fintegri pays a Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The Matching Bonus is paid as a percentage match of residual commissions earned by unilevel team affiliates, capped at six unilevel team levels.
How many levels a Fintegri affiliate earns the Matching Bonus is determined by rank:
- Premier affiliates earn a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Ruby affiliates earn a 5% match on levels 1 and 2
- Emerald affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Diamond affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- Blue Diamond affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on level 3
- Royal Diamond affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Royal Ambassador affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 and 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
- Crown Royal Ambassador affiliates earn a 10% match on levels 1 to 3 and 5% on level 4 to 6
Fintegri affiliate membership is tied to a $500 to $10,000 investment:
- Silver – $500
- Gold – $1000
- Platinum – $5000
- VIP – $10,000
Note that the more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via the Fintegri compensation plan.
There is also a “free” Bronze membership tier, which expires after 14 days unless upgraded to one of the paid membership tiers above.
For the most part, Fintegri is a continuation of World Cryptocurrency International.
The compensation plan has been tweaked to reduce commission rates on the upper end, likely to cover the introduction of the Matching Bonus (rank achievement bonuses are also gone).
In an attempt to add artificial value to affiliate investment, Fintegri dumps WCX onto Silver and higher package affiliates.
Pre-generated WCX costs Fintegri next to nothing to produce. WCX itself is worthless, is not publicly tradeable and serves no purpose outside of Fintegri.
One addition to the Fintegri website is a “pre-sale” for FINT. FINT, as far as I can tell, is yet another altcoin layer.
WCX hasn’t gone anywhere and so now Fintegri are trying to offload their ROI liabilities through another dumped coin.
Meanwhile Fintegri’s daily ROIs remain as fraudulent as they were in WCI.
The company supposedly uses a trading bot to generate ROIs, yet provides no evidence of this occurring.
What’s actually happening behind the scenes should be evident enough based on the history of those running the scheme.
With respect to FINT, as investment revenue runs dry Fintegri will probably first switch over ROI payments to it. Commissions paid via the compensation plan will likely follow.
Through an internal exchange Fintegri affiliates will be able to offload FINT points onto each other. A dodgy public exchange will likely be added at some point, in an attempt to add legitimacy.
What happens money-wise in an MLM pump and dump is real money is transferred for a worthless altcoin.
The altcoin is talked up but ultimately flops because nobody outside of the scam that created it is interested.
From there it’s a race to the bottom, with those selling first mitigating their investment losses.
As the value of WCX/FINT inevitably approaches $0, Fintegri affiliates who are convinced to hold the altcoin eventually lose it all.