FBC Review: Daily returns USD, BTC & ETH Ponzi scheme
FBC provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
FBC’s website domain (“fbc-limited.com”) was privately registered on November 5th, 2020.
Despite not existing until a few months ago, on its website FBC falsely claims it has been around since 2012.
In an attempt to appear legitimate, FBC provides a UK incorporation certificate for Finance & Business Consulting Limited.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
For the purpose of performing MLM due-diligence, UK incorporation is meaningless.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
FBC has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market FBC affiliate membership itself.
FBC’s Compensation Plan
FBC affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised return.
FBC solicits investment in USD, ethereum and bitcoin.
- invest $50 to $500, 0.000926 to 0.009259 BTC or 0.027778 to 0.277778 ETH and receive 0.5% a day
- invest $500 to $2000, 0.009259 to 0.37037 BTC or 0.277778 to 1.111111 ETH and receive 1% a day
- invest $2000 to $5000, 0.037037 to 0.092593 BTC or 1.111111 to 2.777778 ETH and receive 1.5% a day
- invest $5000 to $10,000, 0.092593 to 0.185185 BTC or 2.777778 to 5.555556 ETH and receive 2% a day
- invest $10,000 to $100,000,
Returns are paid daily for 365 days.
Note that where USD is quoted below, it is assumed BTC and ETH equivalents are also applicable.
FBC Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks with FBC’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- New – sign up as an FBC affiliate
- Agent – invest $1000 and convince others to invest $10,000
- Bronze Agent – invest $3000 and convince others to invest $25,000
- Silver Agent – invest $5000 and convince others to invest $50,000
- Gold Agent – invest $10,000 and convince others to invest $100,000
- Platinum Agent – invest $15,000 and convince others to invest $250,000
- Super Agent – invest $20,000 and convince others to invest $750,000
FBC pays referral commissions on invested funds via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
FBC caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
How many levels an FBC affiliate earns referral commissions on is determined by rank:
- New ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Agent ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 1% on levels 2 and 3 and 0.5% on level 4
- Bronze Agent ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Silver Agent ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Gold Agent ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5, 1.5% on level 6 and 1% on level 7
- Platinum Agent ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on level 7 and 1% on level 8
- Super Agent ranked affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 5% on level 4, 4% on levels 5 and 6, 3.5% on level 7, 3% on level 8, 2% on level 9 and 1% on level 10
Rank Achievement Bonuses
FBC rewards affiliates for qualifying at Agent and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Agent and receive $300
- qualify at Bronze Agent and receive $500
- qualify at Silver Agent and receive $2000
- qualify at Gold Agent and receive $5000
- qualify at Platinum Agent and receive $10,000
- qualify at Super Agent and receive $15,000
To qualify as a Manager FBC affiliates must
- personally invest $10,000
- recruit fifteen affiliates who together invest $30,000
- generate $50,000 in total downline investment volume
- satisfy an interview with FBC’s “development department”
Once qualified Manager ranked affiliates receive
- $2500 to set up a local FBC office including ongoing monthly rent support
- a bonus 1% referral commission across the first three levels of your unilevel team
- a bonus 1% across your entire unilevel team
- a bonus 0.5% on investment generated through your set up office
FBC affiliate membership is free.
FBC supposedly stands for Finance and Business Consulting, an aptly generic name for an equally generic Ponzi scheme.
FBC represents it generates external revenue via “a unique algorithm called RJVX 12”.
No evidence of RJVX 12 exists. Nor is there any evidence of FBC using external revenue of any kind to pay withdrawal requests.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering FBC is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliates a daily return makes FBC a Ponzi scheme.
Referral commissions paid on new investment adds an additional pyramid layer.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will see FBC unable to pay withdrawal requests, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.