ExoCoin Review: Two-tier EXYS and EXO points lending Ponzi
ExoCoin provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The ExoCoin website domain (“exo-coin.io”) was privately registered on February 15th, 2018.
Language on the ExoCoin website (excessive use of “have”) suggests it was put together by a Chinese-speaking admin.
At the time of publication Alexa cite Nigeria as the largest source of traffic to the ExoCoin website (74%). Indonesia is second coming in at 13%.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
ExoCoin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market ExoCoin affiliate membership itself.
The ExoCoin Compensation Plan
ExoCoin affiliates invest in EXYS points on the promise of an advertised ROI.
Based on investment plans featured on the ExoCoin website, pre-generated EXYS points are being sold to investors at a rate of $4 each.
The minimum investment amount is $60 (15 EXYS), with ExoCoin having six investment plans on offer.
- Tron 1 – invest $60 to $1000 in EXYS points and receive a 1% daily ROI for 330 days
- Tron 2 – invest $1040 to $6000 in EXYS points and receive a 1% daily ROI plus 0.03% daily bonus rate for 300 days
- Tron 3 – invest $6200 to $12,000 in EXYS points and receive a 1% daily ROI plus 0.06% daily bonus rate for 270 days
- Tron 4 – invest $12,200 to $20,000 in EXYS points and receive a daily 1% ROI plus 0.09% daily bonus rate for 240 days
- MasterTron 1 – invest $20,200 to $40,000 in EXYS points and receive a daily 1% ROI plus 0.12% daily bonus rate for 210 days
- MasterTron 2 – invest $40,200 to $400,000 and receive a daily 1% ROI plus 0.15% daily bonus rate for 180 days
ROIs are paid in EXYS points, which can be converted to EXO points through ExoCoin’s internal ExoTrade exchange.
ExoCoin do not publish the current internal value of EXO points on their website.
ExoCoin affiliates are directly paid to recruit new investors via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
ExoCoin cap payable unilevel team levels at five.
Commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these five levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 7%
- levels 2 and 3 – 1%
- levels 3 and 4 – 0.5%
ExoCoin affiliates who have convinced others to invest $100,000 or more can apply to be a Representative Leader.
Representative Leaders receive 14% on level 1 unilevel team commissions.
ExoCoin pays residual commissions in EXYS points via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
ExoCoin’s residual commissions are based on EXYS investment by binary team affiliates.
Each day ExoCoin tallies up new EXYS investment activity on both side of the binary team.
ExoCoin affiliates are paid a percentage of matched funds as follows:
- 15 EXYS points matched = 1% residual commission rate (affiliate must personally have at least 15 EXYS points to qualify)
- 50 EXYS points matched = 2% residual commission rate (affiliate must personally have at least 50 EXYS points to qualify)
- 200 EXYS points matched = 3% residual commission rate (affiliate must personally have at least 200 EXYS points to qualify)
- 500 EXYS points matched = 4% residual commission rate (affiliate must personally have at least 500 EXYS point to qualify)
- 1000 EXYS points matched = 5% residual commission rate (affiliate must personally have at least 1000 EXYS points to qualify)
Note that the amount of EXYS paid out on the binary team each day is also limited by how much an ExoCoin affiliate has personally invested:
- Tron 1 affiliates can earn up to 300 EXYS points a day
- Tron 2 affiliates can earn up to 350 EXYS points a day
- Tron 3 affiliates can earn up to 400 EXYS points a day
- Tron 4 affiliates can earn up to 450 EXYS points a day
- MasterTron 1 affiliates can earn up to 500 EXYS points a day
- MasterTron 2 affiliates can earn up to 600 EXYS points a day
ExoCoin affiliate membership is free, however free affiliates can only earn recruitment commissions.
Full participation in the ExoCoin income opportunity requires a minimum $60 investment in EXYS points.
ExoCoin is essentially a two-tier imagining of the ICO lending Ponzi scheme model.
EXYS appears to have had its ICO around five months ago and EXO some time after that.
ExoCoin is now in the pump phase, as evidenced by a year-end target of $30.
EXO price will continue to increase because the supply of EXO is very limited while the interest and use of EXO to transactions in EXO ecosystem will continue to increase.
Hold your EXO as long as possible for more profit. Company target is more than $30 by December.
ExoCoin claims it’s not a Ponzi scheme because of its ecosystem, which as of now consists of a non-responsive betting website and “ExoMining”.
ExoMining just appears to be an excuse to publish photos of mining rigs, which doesn’t actually generate ExoCoin external revenue (EXYS and EXO points don’t exist outside of ExoCoin).
There’s also some “proof of trading” provided, which is nothing more than a few random altcoin trade receipts dating back to July (i.e. proof of nothing).
Standard play for the ICO lending Ponzi model is to allow internal trading until new investment runs out.
If ExoCoin’s admins are able to get EXO listed on a public exchange, they’ll dump what’s left whilst promising affiliates riches if they buy up. After that the public value crashes and ExoCoin’s admins disappear.
Alternatively EXYS and EXO remain internally traded points, with ExoCoin collapsing when the admins decide they don’t want to pay out any more money through the internal exchange.
The end result for the majority of ExoCoin affiliate investors however is the same.
ExoCoin’s anonymous admins retain the majority of real money invested through the internal exchange. ExoCoin affiliates who recruit a large number of investors under them will recoup their losses through recruitment and residual commissions.
Everybody else loses out.