Evart Network Review: Renting streambox screens makes no sense
There is no information on the Evart Network website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The Evart Network website domain (“evartnetwork.com”) was registered on the 8th of August 2016. “Evart Inc.” is listed as the owner, with an address in Glasgow, UK also provided.
Further research reveals this address actually belongs to Blue Square Offices. On their website Blue Square Offices sell UK-based business addresses for £14.99 a month.
This suggests Evart Network has no physical presence in the UK and exists there in name only.
Other corporate addresses provided on the Evart Network are in Latvija, Bulgaria and Estonia.
Alexa currently estimate Poland (29.3%), Russia (27.1%) and Azerbaijan (14.9%) are the largest sources of traffic to the Evart Network website.
In all likelihood Evart Network is being operated from one of these three countries.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Evart Network Product Line
Evart Network has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Evart Network affiliate membership itself.
The Evart Network Compensation Plan
Evart Network affiliates invest between €90 and €21,000 EUR on the promise of a ROI.
As per the Evart Network website, ROI payments do not begin until after 60 days.
Evart Network claim each investment pays a ROI up to eleven times, although how much of a ROI or how often its paid is not disclosed.
To qualify for ROI commission withdrawals, an Evart Network affiliate must recruit at least three affiliates who together have invested at least €90 EUR.
Referral commissions on funds invested by Evart Network affiliates are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Evart Network cap payable unilevel levels at nine, with commissions paid out as a percentage of invested funds:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 7%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 2%
- levels 4 to 7 – 1%
- levels 8 and 9 – 2%
Evart Network also reward affiliates directly based on how much their downline has invested:
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €35,000 EUR and receive a €1000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €50,000 EUR and receive a €1500 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €80,000 EUR and receive a €2500 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €150,000 EUR and receive a €4500 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €350,000 EUR and receive a €9000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €800,000 EUR and receive a €19,000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €1,200,000 EUR and receive a €28,000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €1,800,000 EUR and receive a €50,000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €3,500,000 EUR and receive a €100,000 bonus
- recruit at least 8 affiliates and generate a total downline investment of at least €8,000,000 EUR and receive a €250,000 bonus
Joining Evart Network
Evart Network affiliate membership is tied to an investment of €90 to €21,000 EUR.
Evart Network’s business model makes little sense.
The company claims affiliates are investing in “screens”, which are infact stream boxes.
Company “Evart Network” sells airtime in the TV screens network. This financial income forms Your profits.
Each case enriches you throughout the year and stipulates 11 bonus accruals.
These stream boxes are pawned off to who knows who, with Evart Network claiming advertisements shown to persons using the stream boxes generated ROI revenue.
That’s all very well, but if Evart Network is able to sell stream boxes to customers and generate revenue by showing them advertising, why do they need to solicit affiliate investment of up to €21,000 EUR?
Evart Network make it sound like affiliates are renting customers the company sells stream boxes to, and in return the company splits advertising revenue generated by the customer’s viewing habits.
As far as the affiliate side of the business goes, customer acquisition is entirely passive. Affiliates have no idea who is using the boxes they’ve purportedly rented.
Naturally Evart Network provide no information on their website about who is running the business, who their the customers are and how they are acquired, the stream boxes or who they’ve partnered with to display advertising through the boxes.
Evart Network is otherwise set up as an entity designed to launder money across multiple jurisdictions, which is more in line with financial fraud than a legitimate stream box business.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering Evart Network is affiliate investment, which is likely used to pay off existing investors.
This would make Evart Network a Ponzi scheme.
After an affiliate has invested, Evart Network claim they need 60 days in which to generating advertising revenue.
The first profits appear already after 60 days.
During the first 30 days, “Evart Media” finds new places and installs TV screens provided for in your case. And advertisers pay after the service has been provided. So, we need another 30 days to get the first revenue.
This is actually just a buffer for the owners to do a runner when new investment drops off.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once new affiliate investment dies off Evart Network will be unable to meet its ROI obligations.
At that point the scheme collapses. The anonymous Evart Network admins make off with what’s left and the majority of affiliates cop a loss.